Troy

ENERGY REPORT: May 2018

Wendy
16 minutes ago, Troy said:

Always consider yourself worth an invitation to be a part of life

I'm gonna remember this!

• LIKE/LOVE 15

Bobby

Power Mode continues to remain in emphasis with many students feeling a prompt to metaphorically stand up, shake off, and take off. If you feel this prompt to start getting things done, being inspired again and generally interested in improving yourself, your environment, your mood, etc, then you are plugged into the collective shift in that direction

yep, Yep, and YEP!!!  Right on cue, too!  It's a very much welcomed relief for the time being 🙂

• LIKE/LOVE 15

Paulyboy

Yesterday after work I got the extra bed packed to deliver to a friend today. Our living room is just a storage unit right now, so that was a major move. First time in weeks I had the energy and didn’t feel just sick, and it’s been on the to-do list since January. Also found my Hanon book of Accordion exercizes I picked up years ago and started work on it for Summer busking. Then saw Avengers: Infinity Wars again with Joy as morale support to help her process (scholars and their processing. She hasn’t really slept the last two days because of it and her ruminations). Certainly a day of picking up and getting things done. I’m still a bit sick, so taking it easy as needed. Still, I can verify this report so far for myself. Thank you Troy and Michael.

• LIKE/LOVE 14

H2nna

hmmm...got super important job interview on 22nd, not for the Infinite Soul job.

Edited by H2nna
  • LIKE/LOVE 3
  • LOL 13

Evelin
1 hour ago, Troy said:

Mountain ranges can attest to this.

Well, my understanding of the expression "to move mountains" just changed fundamentally!

One starfish at a time it is, then.

I feel some relief as well. Still don't know the results of my CT scan, but no cancer markers in my blood, so that's good. Seems like some weight has been lifted and I am suddenly free of many self-inflicted burdens and musts, almost don't know what to do with the energy left over from fighting those inner forces.

• LIKE/LOVE 16
  • THANK YOU! 2

KurtisM

If you feel this prompt to start getting things done, being inspired again and generally interested in improving yourself, your environment, your mood, etc, then you are plugged into the collective shift in that direction. It could be said to be a shift toward a “no more bullshit” theme rising among many.

Bingo!

Exactly how I feel. And what I'm hearing too.

The bullshit of my past life, my fears, our complacency, this society's wastefulness, apathy to violence, self-delusion, convolution etc.

I'm done with it.

Though, throughout March and April I have been struggling exactly with how desperate and overwhelmed I feel, so I also relate to those who need rest and play to recover. My advice: Just do it! Rest or Play, however & through whatever that comes, whenever you can.
Lee Harris, another energy intuitive and channel like Troy brought up a theme of "Cultivating Joy" for this Month's Energy Report, and I think that's very apt. We have to create it for ourselves and our loved ones.

Btw in Astrology, Uranus enters Taurus this month until November, before retrograding back into Aries (where it's been since 2010) until March 2019. After March 2019, it will officially be in Taurus until 2026.

Due to Uranus' orbit taking 84 Years, it transits through each sign of the Zodiac in about 7 years so the last time it was in Taurus was 1934-1941.

Uranus rules Shocking Revelations and Revolutions through Powerful Truth. Taurus is about our Values, Resources (ie. fuel, electricity, money, food, farming, needs for help/sex/love etc.), Survival, Sustainability, Sensuality, Stability & how we Establish all of these.
Combine those two, and we're going to be seeing in the world, people discovering and aligning with what they truly value in life- as well as sudden and even drastic revolutions in everything we thought was permanent, fixed and rooted in our global society.

I already made a topic on this here on TLE, so perhaps I'll continue updating it?

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 8
  • THANK YOU! 2

Eric

Had a bad bout of anxiety that, interestingly, corresponded with the Shock shift from last month and only really started to abate around the shifts on April 29 (Rally) and yesterday. After doing a lot of work in the garden, I discovered that a neighbor's bamboo had been spreading through our mutual neighbor's yard and was now starting to enter my yard from there. Knowing that bamboo is a very invasive and difficult to remove plant, I went into an anxiety tailspin. I did what I could to alleviate the situation, and it's not really a dire problem from a larger-scale perspective, but it was enough to really trigger me. The next week or so was a pretty unpleasant time in my head.

I was finally able to pull out of it somewhat over the weekend. Surprisingly, one of the things that helped was a version of a song I stumbled upon (on the "Rally" day in fact) on Youtube called Baba Yetu. It's a Swahili translation of the Lord's Prayer set to epic music, originally written as the theme to the video game Civilization IV (apparently it won a Grammy). I'm not religious by any means, but apparently this happened to be the music I needed for release and a way for me to get out of my head and reconnect with a larger consciousness. Also I'm a sucker for epic chorus music and sweeping camera shots. 😛

Anyway, since then I've been slowly regaining my sense of empowerment and clarity again. There's still an edge of fear/gloom, and I may have to visit my Reiki master about that, but overall there is a relief from that and a small return to the enthusiasm and "get things done" from earlier in April.

Edited by Eric
  • LIKE/LOVE 9

Eric
9 hours ago, KurtisM said:

Due to Uranus' orbit taking 84 Years, it transits through each sign of the Zodiac in about 7 years so the last time it was in Taurus was 1934-1941.

Uranus rules Shocking Revelations and Revolutions through Powerful Truth. Taurus is about our Values, Resources (ie. fuel, electricity, money, food, farming, needs for help/sex/love etc.), Survival, Sustainability, Sensuality, Stability & how we Establish all of these.

Heh. Yeah, fun to remember what was happening back in those years. Great Depression plus the first part of WWII. "Interesting times" here we come! 😛

Edited by Eric
  • LIKE/LOVE 1
  • THANK YOU! 1
  • LOL 5

Juni

1 hour ago, Bobby said:

Power Mode continues to remain in emphasis with many students feeling a prompt to metaphorically stand up, shake off, and take off. If you feel this prompt to start getting things done, being inspired again and generally interested in improving yourself, your environment, your mood, etc, then you are plugged into the collective shift in that direction

yep, Yep, and YEP!!!  Right on cue, too!  It's a very much welcomed relief for the time being 🙂

Me too! I've been having the urge to go through my entire house and reorganize everything, and probably toss a fair bit of it again, too.

I wonder, when we finally have a Nexus again, will it be extra intense because it's been so long?

• LIKE/LOVE 7
  • THANK YOU! 3

DianeHB
32 minutes ago, KurtisM said:

Btw in Astrology, Uranus enters Taurus 

This sounded very naughty to me when I first read it.

OK I'll be mature now. 😉

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • LOL 14

Uma

More keeping on keeping on! I don't know if it's better to know there's no relief in sight or not, Nexus-wise. The pressure keeps building. I was hoping for one soon, but it's not happening. It's good to know that mass consciousness MIGHT be in the Positive Poles, at least there will be some support for staying Positive. 

2 hours ago, Troy said:

DO IT, OR DON’T - Often it does not help in any way to push, encourage, rise above, snap out of it, get over it, etc. when one is feeling overwhelmed and “in a funk” or down. Sometimes the solution is to let yourself hear and feel yourself and take it seriously that you are hurting. Cry over it, laugh about it, sleep through it, tell someone about it, write about it, sing about it. The key is to keep the energy moving, but not as a way to avoid your hurting or exhaustion. The energy must move so that the energy can change. If you push for a change, it can set up resistances that simply increase the pain or pressure. It is far more empowering to let yourself be seen and heard by you than to quiet and hide from yourself. Do what you can, when you can, and let this process be an honest one. Incremental action can be as powerful as any momentous action. Mountain ranges can attest to this.

Michael's advice is right on. 

• LIKE/LOVE 12

DianeHB

I did feel more energized last weekend and got more writing done than I did for weeks. But I have also been grieving again for the people I lost when I left my last job. I thought I had gotten used to the new job and accepted it, but this morning I remembered what it was like, and I cried because I still miss them. Even with all the stress and chaos, they were more "my people" than I've ever felt in a workplace. They could truly see me and I could see them. I'm kind of thinking of going back, if I can do it without the stress again.

• LIKE/LOVE 12
  • WHAT/WOW! 1

Michèle

Everything in that report applies to me, the feeling of being more grounded, empowered, moving and acting and sitting it out too. 

Last September, my life jumped into hyperspace and the last 6 or 7 months have turned into one blur. I feel better than I have for a long time, and the work I have been doing physically with Alexander Technique and spiritually with this Angel-guided self-study book is paying off.

However, I know I also need healing....but perhaps May will bring a balance... 

April was a challenging month for us, specifically healthwise. I hope May will bring health....

Éric and I will travel to Switzerland for most of May and I can't wait to leave. This winter has been so long, dark, cold and wet in Birmingham and I had the worst cold in years in November, and even though I love the cold season, I want to get out of here for a break.

• LIKE/LOVE 6

MelinS

Love this report so much! I'm hoping the shift on the 22nd coincides with the end of a court battle for two lovely young women I know who are fighting for their self worth after childhood sexual abuse. Bring on the power of the universe to restore all that is positive and righteous. 

Hi Michele! Happy travels to Switzerland! May May bring you joy!

Edited by MelinS
  • LIKE/LOVE 6

KurtisM

Well this month has thus far carried forth the same low energy from April.

Though I feel less angry and more sad. Just really, really sad.

Sometimes that sadness turns to exasperation with everyone and everything- or it leads me to cry deeply for a long while. I had to hold tears in at work that showed up out of nowhere, then I couldnt cry when I got back home anyways.

I'm still very exhausted... I have a tendency to overindulge in information about future probabilities lately & then just shut it all out completely because I've got enough spinning in my head.

Bleh.

• LIKE/LOVE 5

NicholasV

Aw @KurtisM is part of the Low-Energy Group. I definitely feel much more energy, feeling fully energized to do everything, having way too much energy. Maybe just living in the city has this effect, but I am feeling overstimulated by everyone around me. 

• LIKE/LOVE 3

KurtisM
1 hour ago, NicholasV said:

Aw @KurtisM is part of the Low-Energy Group. I definitely feel much more energy, feeling fully energized to do everything, having way too much energy. Maybe just living in the city has this effect, but I am feeling overstimulated by everyone around me. 

I had my High Energy to the point of agitation back in January-February. So I know how you feel.

But since March I have been feeling very low. It`s clearly noticeable too, due to the waves of depression, extreme sadness, despair, weakness, lethargy/fatigue etc. I'm feeling.

I'm heading to bed way earlier, going into tired periods at unusual times like I did pre-vegan (but this time more due to sheer exhaustion than dietary influences), crying more than usual etc.
I don't even know how many times I've just had to take time to breathe. It's honestly more like sighing sometimes, as so much energy comes out at once.

A few days ago, my body was physically shaking out of nowhere, and I had to snuggle into a blanket to warm myself up enough for the nervous energy to calm down & stop. I also ate a hearty salad- that helped.

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 3

Moonfeather

I am definitely shaking off. I've been low energy for so long. This past week I have felt more energetic and made a tough decision. I decided to put my elderly and ailing dog to sleep. It's something I haven't been able to face even while watching her struggle and knowing she was in pain, I kept hoping that she would choose it. I went back here and read some of the posts on euthanasia and decided and scheduled it for Thursday. I cried so much before, during and after the procedure but I feel a new burst of energy and optimism and freedom with her gone. Makes me wonder if I was somehow tied into her energy and that was one factor weighing me down. The doctor was so kind and professional and I was able to say my goodbyes properly and it was the right time. She even gave me an unexpected discount. I didn't ask why and she didn't say.

I'm here in Syracuse and I've known that this is temporary for me and I've been going back on forth on wanting to move, where to move, oh maybe I'll stay here a bit longer, blah, blah and I decided I am moving to Vermont. How or where I have no idea yet but that's where I'm pointing my ship. It feels good.

Life feels good for the first time in a very long time.

• LIKE/LOVE 12
  • SAD 8

Uma

@MoonfeatherO Moon, I know how hard that was, but it is so encouraging to hear that you feel better these days. The sadness of watching your doggie struggling must have been tough, and I'm glad it's behind you and you are looking forward. I just returned from visiting my cousin in Vermont. It's lovely there, so I hope it works out for you. Do  you have any idea where? She lives in Norwich, which is near Dartmouth, White River Junction etc. There are lots of artists, artisans and musicians there. Friday night we strolled around and there were at least four different musical groups playing on the same block, in various shops. It was kind of a fair-like atmosphere, but it happens every Friday night she told me. Good music, good food, good air, good water--it's a good place. Very old timey but hip. She doesn't lock her doors! Winters can be a bit rough, however. But it was warmer there than in Florida last week, so who knows, with global warming, what it will be. Spring is just happening there and the trees are just beginning to leaf. It's gorgeous.

• LIKE/LOVE 10

Moonfeather

@Uma I'm open to anywhere in Vermont. Your post made me want to go there even more! Winters are tough here in Syracuse, we got 153 inches of snow this past winter beating out all the other NY cities! I am looking to be in a colder climate or at least one that is similar to Syracuse. If your cousin hears of any small places to rent, please pass on the info.

yes, it was tough with my dog for months. I had to take her out in the snow all winter, at all hours of the day and night so I couldn't really focus on much of anything else. I did it because I love her and she deserved the best care i could give her though some days I was overcome by stress and fell short. She took her job of protecting me seriously and wasn't giving up no matter how much she suffered so the responsibility fell to me. She was a wonderful companion and I miss her.

I have been in dire need of power mode and a sense of regaining some control over my life.

• LIKE/LOVE 8

Diane
14 hours ago, Moonfeather said:

I am definitely shaking off. I've been low energy for so long. This past week I have felt more energetic and made a tough decision. I decided to put my elderly and ailing dog to sleep. It's something I haven't been able to face even while watching her struggle and knowing she was in pain, I kept hoping that she would choose it. I went back here and read some of the posts on euthanasia and decided and scheduled it for Thursday.

@Moonfeather It is a tough decision to make.  I think sometimes our dogs keep going for us.  I send you love and healing.

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Uma

I will ask my cousin @Moonfeather and maybe get a name of someone who can help you. I'll get back to you with any info asap. She is leaving for France in a few days, so it might not be right away, It's cold there in the winter 🙂, for sure, so it meets that requirement. 

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Uma

@Moonfeather Here is Cousin Jac's info she just sent me:

For Moonfeather, if she is interested in this area....

Jolin Kish KCC Properties

8 Currier Place

Hanover, NH 03755

jolin@kccproperties.com

tel: (603) 643-5966

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Uma
16 hours ago, Moonfeather said:

I have been in dire need of power mode and a sense of regaining some control over my life.

@Moonfeather I just looked at your profile and was surprised to see I DON'T KNOW under Mode! WTF? How is it that you don't know your Mode when @Troy did your profile?

• LIKE/LOVE 4
  • LOL 1