Troy

ENERGY REPORT: May 2018

Bogi
55 minutes ago, Paulyboy said:

Just a quick note here: In the last week, but particularly two or three days, it felt like a dam burst or cracked or something. A handful of relatives that were in ill health started dying, projects that had been put off all started up at once, people got really sick, people started and ended relationships, jobs started and ended... We also just had to put our kitty-cat down a few hours ago, and buried here, due to a very sudden illness, or rather, an old one that just came back all at once. This seems to be a thing with many of the people in my immediate circles, as well. Just, very unreal. So, did we have a massive nexus bubble burst, or is this just something local I'm noticing?

I noticed something similar last week, so definitely not local.

It kinda started on Monday, went deep around middle of the week 6-8 June. For me, something cracked on Friday, there was some kind of a relief. It went on on weekend, and this week I am trying to process what the hell was going on last week. It was definitely something dense and accelerated. 

• LIKE/LOVE 7

Sam K

Nothing with me personally so far, though a close friend's five-year relationship suddenly ended a couple days ago.

• LIKE/LOVE 4

KurtisM

Im still crying inexplicably like crazy all the time- but old projects, new projects & a strong sense of vision have returned for me.

I have shed much of my fear and self-defense that has defined me for the last decade.

Some relationships also resurged that I hadn't kindled with for years.

• LIKE/LOVE 7

DianeHB
8 hours ago, Paulyboy said:

Just a quick note here: In the last week, but particularly two or three days, it felt like a dam burst or cracked or something. A handful of relatives that were in ill health started dying, projects that had been put off all started up at once, people got really sick, people started and ended relationships, jobs started and ended... We also just had to put our kitty-cat down a few hours ago, and buried here, due to a very sudden illness, or rather, an old one that just came back all at once. This seems to be a thing with many of the people in my immediate circles, as well. Just, very unreal. So, did we have a massive nexus bubble burst, or is this just something local I'm noticing?

I was just wondering if it's just my imagination or if people seem to be dying left and right. Although I've noticed it for a couple weeks and not just in the last week. Tex was supposed to do a job on a guy's house early yesterday morning, and when he showed up the neighbor told him the guy had died the night before of a heart attack. That was the first time somebody stood him up by dying. 

I have noticed people suddenly getting their shit together and moving forward with projects (myself included) in the same time frame. That part is really cool. But I feel relief on a personal level but not a world level. On a world level, things seem to be wound even tighter and still coming to a head. I read Facebook for the first time in a while, and the rhetoric in comments is more toxic. I was reading about the separating of immigrant children from their parents and of the homeless crisis in Seattle. People were willing to write things that are completely inhuman. I was so disturbed I woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't sleep. It's like Michael said, during the Nexus Bubble the world events seem like they're in your face, and your personal life seems distant. I've had to unplug from too much news in order to work on my own stuff the last couple months. I can really tell the difference when I tune back into it how difficult it is to care for the world without feeling overwhelmed. 

• LIKE/LOVE 14

Bogi
13 minutes ago, DianeHB said:

That was the first time somebody stood him up by dying. 

😂

Sorry, but it is funny.

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • LOL 5

DianeHB
Just now, Bogi said:

😂

Sorry, but it is funny.

That was intentional. 😉 I didn't mention another part of that story. Tex had a great chat with this guy on Friday and was looking forward to meeting him because they both liked to make things and had a lot of stuff. Tex was going to show the guy this photo he came across of a Hearse pulling a U-Haul with the caption "You really can take it with you." 😂

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • LOL 6

Moonfeather
5 hours ago, DianeHB said:

I have noticed people suddenly getting their shit together and moving forward with projects (myself included) in the same time frame. That part is really cool. But I feel relief on a personal level but not a world level. On a world level, things seem to be wound even tighter and still coming to a head. I've had to unplug from too much news in order to work on my own stuff the last couple months. I can really tell the difference when I tune back into it how difficult it is to care for the world without feeling overwhelmed. 

I am also getting my shit together and moving forward. For the past few weeks, I stopped watching Colbert and Seth Myers because, even though I love them so, it was too much Trump and the whole Circus. And I know Trump and Co wants us to be overwhelmed and drop out but I have to or I will fall back into the dark hole. I am finally taking time to tend to my personal life with positive results and this must remain my priority until I have the strength and strong foundation to then do a part in cleaning up the world's mess. I also believe that even though I am only one person, that getting my shit together in a positive manner and putting that energy out will affect those in contact with me in a positive way. And that is more helpful than me being worried and scattered and in a negative spiral. 

• LIKE/LOVE 8

Eric
4 hours ago, Moonfeather said:

I am finally taking time to tend to my personal life with positive results and this must remain my priority until I have the strength and strong foundation to then do a part in cleaning up the world's mess. I also believe that even though I am only one person, that getting my shit together in a positive manner and putting that energy out will affect those in contact with me in a positive way. And that is more helpful than me being worried and scattered and in a negative spiral. 

Lol, I think you and Michael were on the same wavelength with this given the June energy report. It even went along with the thought I had reading your post; take care of your life and the world will be taken care of too.

I've not watched much in terms of "news" since a lot of media really is a circus at this point, aimed at feeding off people's reactions and emotions. That does not serve me to be a better person (besides, I got plenty of personal things I can dwell on that are more within my grasp anyway :p).

So yeah, bring the good work in your personal life, and it will follow you into the world. Can't pour from an empty glass after all. ❤️ ya, Moon

Edited by Eric
  • LIKE/LOVE 3

Moonfeather
16 minutes ago, Eric said:

Lol, I think you and Michael were on the same wavelength with this given the June energy report. It even went along with the thought I had reading your post; take care of your life and the world will be taken care of too.

For sure @Eric, I had a bit of a "holy shit" moment while reading June's report! love ya!

• LIKE/LOVE 1