Jump to content

Kasia
 Share

Recommended Posts

OMW - Jan 11, 2014 - My 2014

 

[MEntity] Hello to everyone. We are here, now.

 

[MEntity] We understand this to be a discussion about your period of time ahead measured as 2014.

 

[MEntity] In looking ahead at any period of time, be it the day ahead, a meeting later in the day, the month ahead, a year ahead, it can be helpful to consider a few factors involved in that period of time so that your experience is optimized toward benefit, or at least, as little harm as possible, for all involved.

 

[MEntity] The first thing to consider, above all else, is your INTENTION. This shapes your experience more than any other element.

 

[MEntity] This is not to say that your Intention shapes what happens to you, but it does lend itself to shape your *experience* of what happens.

 

[MEntity] Your Intentions can contribute to what happens to you, but it cannot control them. The only control you have is over that Intention.

 

[MEntity] Intentions are the stuff of Emotion. They are motivated by that element of your being. This is because Intentions are about Potential, and Potential is an Emotional element, an Inspirational element.

 

[MEntity] Intentions describe what you wish to pull from the pool of potential and probabilities.

 

[MEntity] Clarifying your Intentions, then, is creating the context of your experiences.

 

[MEntity] Intentions must always be seen as potential, not as a conclusive state, finish line, or deadline.

 

[MEntity] If your Intentions are constricted by an aim for a conclusive state, your experiences will tend to be far more painful than if you use your Intentions as open-ended, flexible, adaptive navigation.

 

[MEntity] Think of your Intention as being the horse you have decided to ride toward a destination. The terrain ahead may or may not be familiar, but no matter how much you control your Intention, the horse will still make the choices for where to step, how to step, and whether to manuever around an obstacle or challenge.

 

[MEntity] It is not amiss to compare your Intentions to something that is alive, because your Intentions require nurturing, rest, and patience, in much the same way that any living thing does.

 

[MEntity] Sometimes this will appear to be demanded of you by the Intentions, and other times you may notice the necessity and provide it as you see this necessity.

 

[MEntity] Regardless of your Centering, your look ahead at any given period of time will be assessed EMOTIONALLY, because Time is a construct of Emotion, at least in terms of experiencing it, so it is well-acquainted with the anticipations, fears, ideals, history, etc. of you.

 

[MEntity] This is why it can feel like you have a "whole year ahead" and then feel like "where did the year go?"

 

Michael "Check-in"

 

[MEntity] Because we have not seen any responses to our greeting, and we know Troy has had connectivity issues here, we will pause for a moment to ask if everyone is following, and if there are questions about what we have shared so far.

 

[GeraldineB] present and reading :)

 

[AnnH] I'm formulating one. 

 

[ViP1] i'm here and following Michael

 

[AnnH] or five.

 

[Janet] No questions yet

 

[Maureen] Good so far... :)

 

[MEntity] We will continue.

 

[ViP1] Actually, if I could ask one thing at this point - could you define INTENTION explicitly?

 

[MEntity] INTENTION = the aim for extraction or creation of an experience from within a pool of potential

 

[MEntity] We might define it with different words at different times, but this would always be the core.

 

[ViP1] ok, thanks

 

[AnnH] Is extraction ordinal and creation cardinal?

 

[MEntity] To Ann, that is a fair way to understand those terms.

ASSESSMENT

 

[MEntity] The next thing to consider in terms of your year ahead is that ASSESSMENT of potential. It will never be enough to merely intend to fly, if you do not have access to wings. It will never be enough to merely intend to go to the moon, if you do not have access to a space program. Intentions can be wide, broad, and full of potential, but your ASSESSMENT of a period of time and its potential for supporting your Intention is vital.

 

[MEntity] Your Assessment is not to determine if you can or cannot, but HOW.

 

[MEntity] If a person intends to fly, but has no access to wings, he merely needs to Assess that he will need to create some, or find (extract) some.

 

[MEntity] If a person intends to go to the moon, but has no access to a space program, he can Assess whether it is viable to enter a space program, or he can take the long road toward creating his own way of getting there. Intentions are all about possibilities and probabilities, but you must still do the work of extracting or creating from those possibilities and probabilities, and you cannot do this well without a sense of Assessment.

 

[MEntity] If your Intention is to lose weight, you must Assess what would work for you, work with you, and then do the work.

 

[MEntity] You cannot simply Intend to lose weight. You cannot simply Intend to "be happier." To travel. To publish that book. To write that book. To create that song. To be more peaceful. You must ASSESS where you are with yourself, with your resources, with your life, and then you have some substance with which to work.

 

[MEntity] ASSESSMENT is an INTELLECTUAL element, and Expressive element. It is about giving form to potential.

 

[MEntity] This means, regardless of your Intentions, it will help to have a PLAN.

 

[MEntity] And finally, as you may have guessed, there is the necessity to DO. You must do the work that is in line with your Intention. You must do the work using the resources that you have assessed are available for the intention.

 

[MEntity] Life happens TO you and FROM you. When fragments resign from the work of doing what is necessary to fulfill their intentions, or do not even clarify their intentions, the life can fall on the side of happening more TO you than FROM you, and this can be exhausting.


[MEntity] So in looking ahead at your 2014, start with INTENTIONS, then ASSESS, then DO. No amount of prediction for your year ahead will replace this equation.

 

[MEntity] When you clarify your Intentions, we suggest that you do this in terms of 3 months at a time. It can take 30 days to get use to a new intention, and 30 days to put it into effect, and 30 more to see the effects. Because Intentions for a year ahead are going to be broader, we can use those months as a way to cycle forward.

 

[MEntity] Having 90 day cycles can help you to create and extract from your days what you intend, without losing your footing, but also not losing your flexibility.

 

UTILIZING OVERLEAVES

 

[MEntity] Now, more specific to each of you, it is helpful to consider your Overleaves in this equation.

 

[MEntity] When thinking of your life, as a whole, think of your MODE as the equivalent of your Essence's INTENTION, while the ATTITUDE is the ASSESSMENT, and the GOAL is the DOING.

 

[MEntity] In other contexts we might describe the Goal as the intention, but that would be a general use the term. We use the term here quite specifically. If you are PASSION MODE, the

potential for this life, then, was seen as all about extracting and creating from Passion.

 

[MEntity] Your Assessment is being done on a regular basis through your Attitude. You give form, structure, expression to your Mode through your Attitude. It is how you assess your resources for this life.

 

[MEntity] And then your DOING, the work that you must do to fulfill the intention, is described in the Goal.

 

[MEntity] We bring up this dynamic and equation for consideration because it is not just a matter of a single year that you create or extract experiences, but a matter of your entire life. And before 2014 came along, have long ago formulated Intentions, Assessments, and Activities, all described by the Mode, Attitude, and Goal, respectively.

 

[MEntity] The underpinnings of any new or clarified or specific Intention will be your Overleaves.

 

[MEntity] You cannot escape who and how you are. You can only work with who and how you are. And understanding who and how you are is one of the most empowering things you can do to support any and all intentions.

 

[MEntity] If a man is born with no legs, it does not mean he can never run, but it will mean he has to understand that he has no legs, and he must go about the intention to run by taking a route very unique to him. If a person is born with the Idealist Attitude, he must understand his idealism as a way to move forward. Not that we are equating Idealism with leglessness, though some of our more humorous students might see this as appropriate to Troy's efforts to "run."


[Maureen] Michael -- would we consider the Overleaves that we regularly slide to, as well?

 

[MEntity] Maureen, understanding the nature of the Neutral Overleaf is to understand where they "slide," so while we would say that the Neutral Overleaf is the priority for understanding, it is also important to understand that is slides for the very reason of effort to get back to its positive pole, so understanding how that is done can be helpful.

 

[AnnH] How does one apply the goal in the doing?

 

[AnnH] For example, mine is Growth.

 

[MEntity] Ann, in terms of the life, this would be considered along with the Mode and Attitude. A succinct way to describe your combination might be to say that your Essence's intentions were to expand upon what could be seen, observed, clarified, assessing through the resources of what is found to be "real," and then challenging all of of that. So the Doing is in the being challenged, or being challenging, anything that will provoke you, push you, move you forward toward a greater potential of what can be seen, Observed, and even expanding upon the limitations of what was once considered your "real" resources.

 

[MEntity] This equation is not linear, but cyclical, so Growth will challenge both what has been determined as "real" and what has been "seen." And as resources expand, so does what can be seen, and the challenges move you further into evolving territories.

 

[MEntity] Of course, there are positive and negative poles to all of this, so resistance may often shut down that equation.

 

[AnnH] Indeed.


MINI-REPORTS

 

[MEntity] We cannot interpret everyone's Overleaf combination here today, but each of you can look at your combination in this light, and gain some insight into the underpinnings of your year. Understanding this as the infrastructure of any given year can help you to then clarify your Intentions even more adequately and effectively.

 

[MEntity] What we will do now is offer to each of you a mini-report for your year ahead in terms of a basic theme that appears to be unfolding for you. This is OUR interpretation, and should not trump your intentions, your own sense of themes, and these are not predictions. We describe your potential theme for the year based on all that we have described above, combined.

 

[MEntity] This is not a Platform.

 

[GeraldineB] Please give a mini-report for both Troy and Bobby, too (Bobby lost connection due to storm)

 

[MEntity] Think of our description as a thread that would be involved in nearly every experience extracted or created over 2014.

 

[MEntity] GERALDINE: EMPATHY - 2014 looks to be themed in your continuing opening up layers of yourself that have been closed to time and space, and moving back into a state of innocence and trust that once served you well. We will define empathy here as the capacity to relate.

 

[MEntity] ANN: CONTINUATION - 2014 appears to be themed in moving beyond the concepts of renewal, recovery, and restarting, and into the idea of continuing, continuity, and movng through. We will define continutation here as owning and nurturing the true essence of your life, your relationships, your experiences, and you.

 

[MEntity] CLAIRE: REUNION - 2014 appears to be themed in breaking down barriers that have ever been in place between yourself and others who are close to you, and even within that have divided you. This is not a new pattern, but one that potentially comes into true fulfillment in 2014. We will define reunion here as true acceptance, Agape.

 

[MEntity] JANET: HEALTH - 2014 appears to be themed in extracting or creating as many laughs as possible, as this is key to the health of several around you, and yourself. We chose the word "health" over "laughs" because the laughter is the means for healing, for returning a sense of health and stability. Though you are not a stranger to laughter, it would appear to have been sorely lacking for long enough that it has been determined to be a priority for 2014. We will define health here as "a return to a state of optimism."

 

[MEntity] MAUREEN: TEAMWORK - 2014 appears to be themed in your networking, working with others, inspiring projects, encouraging movement forward with aspirations, while being an integral part of these. We could have used the term "projects" for this year's theme, but we think the theme of "working with others" is the priority. If the projects are completed, or not, is not the point. It is your sense of participation and contribution that appear to be what is seen as having great potential in the year ahead. We will define teamwork here as "cooperative contribution."

 

[MEntity] ViP: WHOLENESS - 2014 appears to be themed in your closing a chapter in your experiences of fragmentation that have been in effect for some time. The parts do not have to come together seamlessly, but the parts have come home. This year appears to be aimed at extracting or creating from that state of wholeness that has been built from your collecting yourself from time, relationships, and within, so that it feels as if you can move forward again. We will define wholeness here as "confidence without defense." This is not a conclusive state, but a foundation upon which much can be built.

 

[MEntity] BOBBY: PROSPERITY - 2014 appears to be themed in laying the ground for a literal income and potential ownership of career born of a hobby. This appears to be a year themed in follow-through, effort, and great clarity of intention buit from encouraging experiences over 2013. We will define prosperity here as "a return to freedom/independence."

 

[MEntity] TROY: COMPLETION - 2014 apears to be themed in closing out cycles that have long been in a state of potential. It would be easy to describe the year as themed in "new beginnings," but it is really about the completion of intentions that have been an aim for many years. We will define completion here as "responsibility."

 

[MEntity] We must conclude here for today. Your year ahead is your own. It is only partially at the mercy of "chance" and always affected by the actions and choices of others, but always shaped and navigated by your Intentions, Assessments, and Doing.

  • LIKE/LOVE 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 year later...
On 5/20/2016 at 10:49 PM, Kasia said:

[MEntity] The first thing to consider, above all else, is your INTENTION. This shapes your experience more than any other element.

 

[MEntity] This is not to say that your Intention shapes what happens to you, but it does lend itself to shape your *experience* of what happens.

 

[MEntity] Your Intentions can contribute to what happens to you, but it cannot control them. The only control you have is over that Intention.

 

[MEntity] Intentions are the stuff of Emotion. They are motivated by that element of your being. This is because Intentions are about Potential, and Potential is an Emotional element, an Inspirational element.

 

[MEntity] Intentions describe what you wish to pull from the pool of potential and probabilities.

 

[MEntity] Clarifying your Intentions, then, is creating the context of your experiences.

 

[MEntity] Intentions must always be seen as potential, not as a conclusive state, finish line, or deadline.

 

[MEntity] If your Intentions are constricted by an aim for a conclusive state, your experiences will tend to be far more painful than if you use your Intentions as open-ended, flexible, adaptive navigation.

 

[MEntity] Think of your Intention as being the horse you have decided to ride toward a destination. The terrain ahead may or may not be familiar, but no matter how much you control your Intention, the horse will still make the choices for where to step, how to step, and whether to manuever around an obstacle or challenge.

 

[MEntity] It is not amiss to compare your Intentions to something that is alive, because your Intentions require nurturing, rest, and patience, in much the same way that any living thing does.

 

[MEntity] Sometimes this will appear to be demanded of you by the Intentions, and other times you may notice the necessity and provide it as you see this necessity.

 

On 5/20/2016 at 10:49 PM, Kasia said:

[MEntity] This means, regardless of your Intentions, it will help to have a PLAN.

 

[MEntity] And finally, as you may have guessed, there is the necessity to DO. You must do the work that is in line with your Intention. You must do the work using the resources that you have assessed are available for the intention.

 

[MEntity] Life happens TO you and FROM you. When fragments resign from the work of doing what is necessary to fulfill their intentions, or do not even clarify their intentions, the life can fall on the side of happening more TO you than FROM you, and this can be exhausting.

 

On 5/20/2016 at 10:49 PM, Kasia said:

[MEntity] When you clarify your Intentions, we suggest that you do this in terms of 3 months at a time. It can take 30 days to get use to a new intention, and 30 days to put it into effect, and 30 more to see the effects. Because Intentions for a year ahead are going to be broader, we can use those months as a way to cycle forward.

 

[MEntity] Having 90 day cycles can help you to create and extract from your days what you intend, without losing your footing, but also not losing your flexibility.

 

This is all so very useful, I wish I could just remember all of it all the time!

And also this last quote is a good reminder for the beginning of clarifying Intentions for 2018.

 

Edited by Ingun
  • LIKE/LOVE 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...