Matt [banned]

Cool session all around. @Stickyflames your so awesome. I thought about the nofap thing before, but it usually doesnt last long, lol. Thanks for asking, it was interesting to hear michaels take. 

49 minutes ago, Bobby said:

These cannot be predicted with certainty as "everything" could simply collapse into darkness and reset humanity,

I have to say, for some reason while reading this, i paused and it actually hit me that this could happen. I was nervous reading that part.

• LIKE/LOVE 7
KurtisM

I felt the exact same @Matt.

That's why I'm so committed now to creating and adding choices that can veer us toward better futures.

I don't want to live in one of those future dystopias we see so often in media where there's a complete reset, or complete state of one world governmental and economic control.

I would rather keep them within my imagination as interesting points of experience than live them out in reality.

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 8
KurtisM

I took some time to go over the 7 Forms of Intelligence and build my theories about them.

Instinctive Intelligence is relative to the Instinctive Part. Ranging from -Reaction to +Response.

Spatial is relative to the Higher Moving Part. Ranging from -Myopia to +Relativity.

Kinetic is relative to Moving Part. Ranging from -Clumsiness to +Elegance.

Relational is relative to Emotional Part. Ranging from -Prejudice to +Sensitivity.

Logical is relative to Intellectual Part. Ranging from -Information to +Knowledge.

Musical is relative to Higher Emotional Part. Ranging from -Dissonance to +Harmony.

Communication is relative to Higher Intellectual Part. Ranging from -Distortion to +Translation.

What do you all think? Does it seem accurate as a theory?

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 4
Cong

@Bobby, for the question I asked, I believe there is a paragraph missing between "energy in very tiny formats" and "The Mature Soul paradigm"': 

MEntity: in general, the individual participation in solutions will make a tremendous impact on both waste reduction and energy improvements with in-home systems that change how waste is processed along with wearable or architectural kinetic technology that generates power. The impact is a more intimate participation in solutions rather than as a participant who is distanced from the benefit. 

• LIKE/LOVE 8
  • THANK YOU! 1
  • WARRIOR
Uma

You crack me up, @KurtisM

1 hour ago, KurtisM said:

I took some time to go over the 7 Forms of Intelligence and build my theories about them.

That's mighty quick to come up with a theory as clear as the one you presented above. Mighty impressive.

But you did not list them in the order Michael gave, which was

3 hours ago, Bobby said:

INSTINCTIVE, MUSICAL, KINETIC, RELATIONAL, COMMUNICATION, SPATIAL, and LOGICAL. These are basic forms of Intelligence that each individual develops and they are not specific to any Role but there can be a loose correlative association as Server, Artisan, Warrior, Scholar, Sage, Priest, and King. That correlation is by symbolic association only, not necessarily in terms of built in assets for a Role.

so I wonder if your correlation has PARTS/Chakras correlation also? 

I see your Positive and Negative Poles are Michael's info on the various Parts, right?

How much of this theory is you and how much is Michael? 

I never know with you. I wish you would clarify when you offer your theories.

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • WHAT/WOW! 1
KurtisM
29 minutes ago, Uma said:

You crack me up, @KurtisM

That's mighty quick to come up with a theory as clear as the one you presented above. Mighty impressive.

But you did not list them in the order Michael gave, which was

so I wonder if your correlation has PARTS/Chakras correlation also? 

I see your Positive and Negative Poles are Michael's info on the various Parts, right?

How much of this theory is you and how much is Michael? 

I never know with you. I wish you would clarify when you offer your theories.

Lol, yeah maybe it IS fast, but on my end it's an hour or two of research, extrapolation, resonance and correlation.

Everything besides what the Ms said that Logical Intelligence=Intellectual Part and Musical intelligence=Higher Emotional Part- is my theorizing.

I do have reasons for why I correlated as I did though.

Instinctive is self-evident.

Relational= relationships= emotions and modes.

Kinetic= movement.

Communication= since logic was intellectual, communication must be higher intellectual as it's about transmitting truths.

This leaves Spatial as higher moving by process of elimination. 

I ordered them the way I did as that's the order the Ms use for chakras and I guess I'm just used to that order.

I thought I was pretty clear in my comment that it was all conjecture.

While the terms are likely used by the Ms, they've never used them in this context. The terms I chose for the poles are simply terms I think could fit- but we won't know for certain until we ask.

Figuring out possible polarities was fun, but difficult as it was hard to find the right words. Relativity was especially difficult, as I kept cycling between terms like "perspective" and "dimension".

Hopefully that clears up any misunderstandings.

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 3
  • WARRIOR
Uma
10 minutes ago, KurtisM said:

I thought I was pretty clear in my comment that it was all conjecture.

Well, no, I didn't get that those were your terms for the Positive and Negative Poles of those Parts/Centers/Chakras because they are terms Michael has used. So it is confusing to me when you take Michael's teachings and then reconfigure them or cross-match or whatever you just did with your theory. Michael listed them in the order they correlate to the Roles, 1 -7, which correlate to the chakras, etc., so why not keep that order and theorize/build upon the basic Michael structure as we know it?

I think your + and - words are quite descriptive of those spectrums and I would love to see Michael validate your insights.

I also think that is why Michael pressed you on 

3 hours ago, Bobby said:

MEntity: We wish to be clear in what you deem "related." To what do you refer?

Kurtis: Well, I knew about the 7 Intelligences but I didn't know they tied deeply into the Intellectual Center.

Kurtis: I thought they would've been Instinctive, for instance.

Kurtis:  But having an Intellectual basis makes more sense I think.

MEntity:  Yes, they are the PARTS of the Center.

Kurtis:  I will have to look into & learn more about them in the future since I guess this is the end of my question time and we must move on.

MEntity: Logic is the Intellectual Part of the Intellectual Center, and Musical is the Higher Emotional Part of the Intellectual Center, for example.

We can delineate polarities in a dedicated session.

I bolded that last sentence because if what you were theorizing was those spectrums' Poles, that would be one theory. But you have combined several concepts in your theory and it's too muddled for my mind-blown brain to sort out. There is more than one theory in your theory ? There's the spectrum of Poles for each Part as well as correlating parts with chakras and centers, roles and axes. Maybe it's just me and everybody else agrees with you. I don't know. Most of the time I don't get into your theories for just this reason. Today, because we were together in the the session, I decided to say something. 

• LIKE/LOVE 2
Miizle
10 hours ago, Matt said:

These cannot be predicted with certainty as "everything" could simply collapse into darkness and reset humanity,

I have to say, for some reason while reading this, i paused and it actually hit me that this could happen. I was nervous reading that part.

Funny, for me this was more like a light-hearted "joke", even if it could really happen. But that kind of also makes it funny. O_o Ehhh i guess in a kind of way, that someone asks you, can you come over for a cuppa tomorrow? And you say yeah, unless an asteroid falls on me, heehee... And then an asteroid falls on you.... :P 

Anyhow, I guess i just found that interesting because we share so many overleaves, but often i feel we still think quite differently :D It's fun to compare.

• LIKE/LOVE 6
Cong
10 hours ago, Uma said:

Thank you so much @Cong! I knew something was missing! Can you post the entire answer to your question here, please, and I'll correct the transcript. Thank you.

Here it is @Uma:

Hi Michael, what are some of the most likely technology breakthrough that can be applied to day-to-day life within the next 10 years? Can you see which countries and organizations are leading in these areas?

MEntity: The most powerful breakthrough technologies that are most likely to affect and be applied in day-to-day life include: automated vehicles and drones; augmented reality that is wearable and alters the way information and communication are received and shared; inexpensive organ printing that allows for a bank of back up organs for those in need; interactive "smart" homes that are no longer self-contained, but networked to other homes of loved ones, friends, businesses/services etc. to allow for "instant visits" and interactions; instant gardens that can be planted and grown in nearly any climate and in any space that would allow for relief of dependency upon more complicated food delivery systems; 

MEntity: waste reduction will continue to make an impact on daily lives as well as breakthroughs in energy technology that allows for massive storage and retrieval of energy in very tiny formats; 

MEntity: in general, the individual participation in solutions will make a tremendous impact on both waste reduction and energy improvements with in-home systems that change how waste is processed along with wearable or architectural kinetic technology that generates power. The impact is a more intimate participation in solutions rather than as a participant who is distanced from the benefit. 

MEntity: The Mature Soul paradigm is built upon participation. The systems that "protect" one from the benefit or harm of that system will continue to crumble and fail. 

MEntity: There are too many powerful technological shifts of potential within the next 10 years, but we see the most powerful being in augmented reality, transportation/delivery systems, and food/waste/energy systems. 

MEntity: These cannot be predicted with certainty as "everything" could simply collapse into darkness and reset humanity, but the current trajectory shows continue progression met with improved sense of responsibility. 

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • THANK YOU! 1
Wendy
14 hours ago, Bobby said:

"everything" could simply collapse into darkness and reset humanity

This really jumped out at me too, and I wondered why Ms would put it in there if it wasn't a distinct possibility.  I have been experiencing so much existential terror lately so I wasn't surprised that my mind latched onto this out of everything else.  However, as I thought of it later, it was actually comforting to me...as in well, if this world ends at least I won't have these fears LOL.

That said, I really love the idea of instant gardens and networked homes, which we're seeing early versions of already!

All the talk of planes and parts still makes my eyes glaze over and brain go numb.  Maybe I just don't have that much interest in breaking down reality that way. 

• LIKE/LOVE 9
Matt [banned]
4 hours ago, Miizle said:

Funny, for me this was more like a light-hearted "joke", even if it could really happen. But that kind of also makes it funny. O_o Ehhh i guess in a kind of way, that someone asks you, can you come over for a cuppa tomorrow? And you say yeah, unless an asteroid falls on me, heehee... And then an asteroid falls on you.... ?

Anyhow, I guess i just found that interesting because we share so many overleaves, but often i feel we still think quite differently ? It's fun to compare.

Ive always had an obsession with doomsday stuff. I even had a session in the past about it. Its like a little part of me wants it to happen. I assume its the Artisan in me wanting to start over and build new. 

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • THANK YOU! 1
DianeHB
3 hours ago, Wendy said:

This really jumped out at me too, and I wondered why Ms would put it in there if it wasn't a distinct possibility.  I have been experiencing so much existential terror lately so I wasn't surprised that my mind latched onto this out of everything else.  However, as I thought of it later, it was actually comforting to me...as in well, if this world ends at least I won't have these fears LOL.

That said, I really love the idea of instant gardens and networked homes, which we're seeing early versions of already!

All the talk of planes and parts still makes my eyes glaze over and brain go numb.  Maybe I just don't have that much interest in breaking down reality that way. 

If we die, all our problems go away. So don't worry about it. ? 

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • LOL 8
  • THANK YOU! 1
KurtisM

Regarding @Cong's tech question:

I've seen automated vehicles coming for a while now. I guess they'll end the need for driver's licences.

I've seen many youtubers use drones and I love the beautiful panoramas they transmit where we can see nature and humankind's beautiful landscapes.

I still can't quite envision virtual/augmented reality nor how it will continue to network us. But i love the idea of it helping us connect on a 3-dimensional level to the world around, without needing us to physically move across long distances.

I can't comment much on organ printing but i have heard about it.

I love the networked homes that shift us out of isolation. I realized recently how weird it is that we live isolated in homes in a neighborhood- while being on guard for trespassers and thieves and anyone else that dares to step on our ground & violate our boundaries. Our homes just aren't very kind and inviting now.

It also helps bring us together into the Mature Soul Paradigm more as Mature Souls explore themselves and their soul through Relationships. It's a paradox that in today's society we can know more about someone in another country than our own neighbors. And this shift in housing and accessibility helps us build networks based upon choice rather than survival/necessity.

I also really love the idea of instant gardens! The use of technology to help us grow and disperse food is amazing!

We'd still need to introduce biodiversity back into our agricultural practices, but this helps us avoid relying on the scathing of politics and climate in other nations for food & the insane amount of energy needed to fuel the international market.

With controllable climates I'd still be able to eat my bananas from Central America then. XD

I thought of how the Young Soul Paradigm keeps us from experiencing the harm of our choices before. But I've never thought of how it keeps us from experiencing the benefits too.

If people could see the direct impact of their choices, many more would invest in various movements that seek to help humankind and the planet. Because then there's a sense of reward for their choices, and a real-time exchange to be gained.

And of course, having in-house waste management systems is incredibly effective so people can see themselves how these technologies work & they won't have to buy and trash as much everytime something breaks, breakdowns, needs repairs etc.

I also really love the idea of us merely wearing something or living somewhere being capable of generating power. I've heard of people using exercise machines to generate a storage of power for their homes & that kids in developing countries are using solar powered backpacks and school items to generate energy for light/fuel at home.

But if we could merely walk around in clothes that generate, extract and store power- then hook those up to a technology that (wirelessly?) extracts and stores and uses that energy to power our homes, we'd save so much.
That's a far more efficient system than we have. In a Mature Soul Paradigm, I can see how everything's connected.

We could even generate power for local areas by merely visiting & walking around them, and the kinetic energy we create could be extracted from our portable/wearable technologies by devices that can do that to fuel and light places like restauraunts, parks, outings and shopping centers. If no one is in those areas then they won't need to be powered up anymore. That's much more cost and energy efficient.

We would be able to better chart which sectors/commodities are being used the most in real-time & that can better inform us to improve or remove those. Which keeps Young Souls engaged as they can rely on this mapping of energy process to stay in active competition.

• LIKE/LOVE 7
  • THANK YOU! 1
Sarah
19 hours ago, Bobby said:

Until a planet is identified for exploration, this process of moving "down" through the Planes does not begin.

How does this work with a transplanted species like ours? Was someone else here first? I know the cetaceans were here before us... but weren't they also a transplanted species? Who did the original "exploration" of this planet?

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • THANK YOU! 1
  • WARRIOR
Bobby
5 minutes ago, Sarah said:

How does this work with a transplanted species like ours? Was someone else here first? I know the cetaceans were here before us... but weren't they also a transplanted species? Who did the original "exploration" of this planet?

As I understood it, our Design, through the fragmented Energy Rings/Cadres/etc would have explored many places, likely, through the different Kingdoms just as it is happening now on the planet with other Designs in those Kingdoms.  With Animal Companions, Michael has described how Entities and even down to Cadences of a different Design are exploring through different species.  In other words, if it exists on the planet, physically, then it is being explored by some form of Consciousness.

• LIKE/LOVE 7
  • THANK YOU! 1
KurtisM

Oh @Cong, I just thought of something.

You asked about what kind of Technological advancements we're likely to see in the next 10 years.

Technology is one of 7 Medias for True Spirit.

So I wonder if we could also hop on this bandwagon and ask about the other Medias too like:
"What are some advances that may occur in how we treat Independently-Mobile (ie: animals/robots) and Dependently-Immobile (ie. plants/minerals) beings in the next 10 years?"

"What are some advances in Art that may happen in the next 10 years and how this affects our social/collective perception of life on a daily basis?"
"What are some advances in Communication that could expand in the next 10 Years and how this affects our social/collective perception of each other on a daily basis?"
"What are some advances that might help to reduce or redirect our current practices/patterns of Labor toward more effective, mature soul-based patterns in the next 10 Years?"
"What are some new/more effective Rituals/Routines that might develop for & shape human society in the next 10 years?"

This is also actually something that can be applicable to the 7 Diets of our True Health as well.

Though I'm not sure about how we could bring the 7 Zones of our True Home into this?

In fact this is a method of questioning that can help us understand better how societies have been run in history, and could be run in the future. If we wanted to know that more directly from the Ms, that is.

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 2
Sam K
6 hours ago, Matt said:

Ive always had an obsession with doomsday stuff. I even had a session in the past about it. Its like a little part of me wants it to happen. I assume its the Artisan in me wanting to start over and build new. 

Alan Watts talked about this tendency in humans generally in one of his recordings.  Speaking during the height of the Cold War as he did, he was talking specifically about nuclear war, but the principle applies to any sort of doomsday scenario.  Pretty interesting stuff, I'll see if I can dig it up.

• LIKE/LOVE 4
ckaricai

@Cong, Futurists have been talking about these things that the Michaels have mentioned. I’ve mentioned these podcasts before but Fast Forward and Imaginary Worlds and sometimes Ars Technica discuss future possibilities vs what’s available now. You could also google futurism or futurists and see what comes up. Anyhow, I do remember the episode of Fast Forward about 3D printing organs and the current problems and challenges for creating complex organs like kidneys. It’s fascinating stuff.

• LIKE/LOVE 3
AnnaD

@Uma, such a cool question, thanks for asking!! I reckon I have an agreement with those fragments currently being vegetation. So cool to see which plane has gone where on the physical plane. 

@Cong, also great question! Instant gardens. I will ask them more about this. How CAN we make them more instant? I must book another session. 

• LIKE/LOVE 2
Colleen
7 hours ago, Sarah said:

I did not hear much about them. A long time ago, the Lava People were the sentient Design on Earth. 

• LIKE/LOVE 2
Judy Sterling

Thank you to all who posted the session transcripts and lively discussions. I'm still new here at TLE and am loving these posts. I didn't think there was this much that could still be mind blowing after all my years studying the Michaels.

• LIKE/LOVE 2
Connor
12 hours ago, Sarah said:

Was someone else here first?

Sure, the Lava Rock People, who had agate bones and were silicon-based, and quite hot to the touch.

Still have no idea how that works, but even that's a bit easier to wrap my mind around than something like sentient sound waves, or sentient stars.

Edited by Connor
  • LIKE/LOVE 3