Maureen

Maureen - TRUE WORK

Uma

Where are they when you need them? @Maureen Talk about imprinting! 

Also, this phrase seems so apropos:

a more conscious return to that sense of direction that is paved by your inner passions, not just by the passions of the world.

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • LOL 1

Maureen

@ClaireC posted this is on @Dawn's session on Honesty and Guilt, Strengths/Weaknesses, Embracing Passion, and Michael's description of me and I didn't want to "take over" Dawn's post with my response so I'm going to comment here -- where it belongs.

@Maureen Thanks for re-posting this session <From MICHAEL SPEAKS – Old Soul in a Young Soul World – April 25, 2015>  I just watched "Beatriz at Dinner" yesterday which exemplifies "You cannot exist among others without disturbing them" to a "T", including "leaving" at the end.... I found the entire movie deeply disturbing.

@ClaireC, funny you should mention this movie. You helped pull my puzzle of the day together. I found it deeply disturbing as well. The ending got a big WTF from me. Why did she have to "leave" instead of the assholes? I think Beatriz exemplifies how many of us feel right now -- about the state of the world. I'm suffering, greatly, from seasonal allergies, layered on top of a stubborn post-nasal drip chest congestion (it's ugly) that I've had for a couple of months now, and I was looking up what I remembered Michael had said about seasonal allergies in an OMW session from October 19, 2013. I bolded the quote that I think Beatriz exemplifies in the movie. (My mind works this way -- seeing patterns)

Maureen:  Occasionally I have a really severe reaction to allergens during an allergy “season”. How are acute or seasonal pains and discomforts or flare-ups different than chronic pains and discomforts? ...

MEntity:  As we have stated, all allergies are denials. These denials are often symbolized in the details of the allergy. Denial here tends to be in terms of POWER, or RIGHT.

MEntity:  Seasonal allergies can be ways for working through the layers of denial that continue to remain, or be rebuilt and enforced over a cycle of time.

MEntity:  Airborne/Plant allergies tend to be relative to one's denial of Power or Right for a "place" in the world.

MEntity:  Airborne/Animal allergies tend to be relative to one's denial of Power or Right to another's "place" or position in the world.

MEntity:  Seasonal allergies would tend to be reflective of an on-going processing or struggle, as we said, but a chronic or persistent allergy can indicate a deep wounding relative to the symbolism of the allergy.

MEntity:  In your case, there is some wounding, but more that there is always a struggle between vision and reality.

Maureen:  that made me laugh

MEntity:  "Reality" can often be quite disappointing when compared to your visions.

~~~~~

Comments re: "Reality":  When you feel you have to make a choice between "you vs others" some people will choose self-annihilation over annihilating another. When we are strong enough and clear enough and broad enough, ...and compassionate enough, with our perspective or "visions" we can see that there is room enough for ALL of us in this world... even though we may not like it or "them" and it's so damn hard right now. 

I think in my drug/sick induced sleep this morning, when I was in netherland, I "saw" the build-up of the churning potential of threads/decisions/choices, etc. that is sitting with all of us right now -- like a pall. I saw how my mind "churned" as well. It reminded me of my morphine experience - The Mind on Morphine - in the Hospital where I saw how my mind worked. Definitely not fun!!! 

I'm looking forward to when the reality in/of the world catches up with my inner vision of how the world can be. Until then I'll do what I can to continue to work on my Life Task: "to comprehend the 'bigger picture'" because that's the only way to make sense of it all and to include everyone who has chosen to be here at this time. I need to remember that I'm not the only one who belongs here -- we all do. It's that simple -- although the simplest of things are often the hardest to do.  If you are here -- you belong here -- even those we loathe -- like fuckface, Ford, etc. 

What I just wrote reminded me of something Michael said to Diane and me recently, in regards to the "good work" we've been doing over the last few months with a personal family matter, so I'll share it here as a reminder throughout this Platform season... and beyond.

MEntity:  Your gratitude and agape and affection shared among you have been profound and unforgettable.

MEntity:  There is healing for everyone involved, regardless of any physical states at any given moment.

MEntity:  It is the easiest thing in existence to generate such love, and it often takes the hardest work in the world to do so. It is always beautiful.

Edited by Maureen
  • LIKE/LOVE 13
  • THANK YOU! 1

ClaireC

Yes, Maureen, realizing that there is room for everyone is an interesting layer to the story, and extremely difficult to accept.  Annihilating the "enemy" is a more pragmatic and Young Soul solution.  I believe self-annihilation would seem more acceptable to an Old Soul while generating less karma.

• LIKE/LOVE 7

ClaireC

@Bobby Great in some ways, but very discouraging/depressing.  Whoever wrote this story must be a Michael Student.  Her Old-Soulness stood out to me as a square peg trying to fit into a round hole at this dinner party....and yet, she persevered....

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Moonfeather
6 hours ago, Maureen said:

I'm suffering, greatly, from seasonal allergies, layered on top of a stubborn post-nasal drip chest congestion (it's ugly) that I've had for a couple of months now,

I think in my drug/sick induced sleep this morning, when I was in netherland, I "saw" the build-up of the churning potential of threads/decisions/choices, etc. that is sitting with all of us right now -- like a pall. I saw how my mind "churned" as well. It reminded me of my morphine experience - The Mind on Morphine - in the Hospital where I saw how my mind worked. Definitely not fun!!! 

I have been feeling that your energy is withdrawn and was going to check on you and then I read this! I'm sorry you are not feeling well and I hope you get through the season quickly!

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Maureen
1 hour ago, Moonfeather said:

I have been feeling that your energy is withdrawn and was going to check on you and then I read this! I'm sorry you are not feeling well and I hope you get through the season quickly!

Thank you, Moon! I appreciate and can feel your love.  ♥♥♥

• LIKE/LOVE 5