Diane

DianeC - Enrichment

Diane

YOUR PLATFORM for 2018 - 2019:  ENRICHMENT 

DESCRIPTION:  We see your Platform for 2018 - 2019 best described as ENRICHMENT.  This is a process of imbuing, increasing, and showcasing the value of something or someone. This Platform is about the process of returning value to something or someone that may have lost value or lost a sense of value, and this Platform will be all about celebrating and improving the depth and range of value that is associated with this person, this life, this event, etc. 

PATTERN:  From what we can see of this Platform, 2018-2019 would bring about patterns where your sense of value and meaning are no longer only your own or private.  It will be a period of time where it feels and seems important to sustain a high sense of value and meaning that is contagious and infectious to others so that they can nurture and sustain their own sense of value and meaning when they would otherwise ignore their part in that equation. 

INSIGHT:  We think this Platform is being drawn up directly from your efforts of the past 2 years and the great potential that has come from that effort. In the cycle ahead, there are many points where the moment of Enrichment unfolds and is shared in ways that will be extracted by Essence and banked as nostalgia and moving moments. We think this cycle may bring several touching moments of relief and treasuring that helps to counterbalance the struggles, challenges, and efforts that have been sustained for so long. 

KEY PHRASE: GOING THROUGH HAS IMPROVED THE VIEW 

Edited by Diane
  • LIKE/LOVE 21

Diane

@Bobby

Thank you, Bobby.

I do feel inspired by this platform and I do feel hopeful.  

• LIKE/LOVE 7

ClaireC

Diane, I can see how timely this Platform is.  It's about time!  ❤️

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Uma

@Diane Now that is an inspiring Platform. Not only does it highlight what Essence is interested in experiencing, but it gives you so much insight into how to navigate this coming year:

18 hours ago, Diane said:

INSIGHT:  We think this Platform is being drawn up directly from your efforts of the past 2 years and the great potential that has come from that effort.

It's really encouraging when we can see that our efforts are paying off in ways we never foresaw. I love your Key Phrase:

GOING THROUGH HAS IMPROVED THE VIEW 

So, here's to improved views!

and a year of

We think this cycle may bring several touching moments of relief and treasuring that helps to counterbalance the struggles, challenges, and efforts that have been sustained for so long. 

Raising a glass of champagne to toast you! 

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Diane

@UmaHah!  Thank you so much, glad to have a champagne toast with you.  

Paul, Simon and I had champagne last night before dinner!   You must have known. 

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Maureen

@Diane, yes, as you taught me, always keep a chilled bottle of champagne in the fridge for when you have a reason, or no reason at all, to celebrate someone or something. I have found, through you, that Sages often offer the best life advice for many, many things but especially for pleasure and recognition. Love you!!  ♥

Two Champagne Glasses.jpg

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Diane

@MaureenThank you, love the picture.  Love you, too.  Thank you for being here, there, everywhere!

• LIKE/LOVE 4