DanielaS

Daniela - TRIBUTE

Matt [banned]

Wow is this an interesting platform. 

• LIKE/LOVE 9

AnnH

It is interesting. I would love to hear about your sense of this Daniela. If you'd like, of course.

• LIKE/LOVE 7

DanielaS

Thanks @Matt@AnnH, I honestly don't know what to make of it at this point. The last 5 years of my life have been totally serene and unchanging. Kinda boring, samey, and mundane, actually. Pretty nice.  I know Michael does not mean to be "ominous," and I can take whatever happens, but this does seem to point to some kind of change. This feels like the most "fortune teller"-type Platforms that I have gotten. In the past I've gotten CREATIVITY, REWARD, and WONDER.

• LIKE/LOVE 8

Troy

Just to chime in on this one, I didn't get any ominous sense from Michael. I got the sense while receiving this that it was about a kind of realization of something or someone who has been taken for granted or blurred out by the routines of life. It could be you or someone else, but Michael was describing your Essence looking for that shift of realization, almost like a "how did I take [myself][him][them] for granted?!" and feeling this surge of inspiration around it. The "worth it" phrase was more like an acknowledgment that sometimes we have to take people or ourselves for granted because of where life is at the time and that when we realize it and feel that deep gratitude, we can honor that it was worth it for whatever reason.

That's my interpretation, not insight from Michael, but I hope it helps!

• LIKE/LOVE 10

DanielaS

Thank you, @Troy! That is really beautiful. 

• LIKE/LOVE 7

Ingun

I perceived it in a similar way as Troy when I read it. It's like a little awakening in realizing something.

• LIKE/LOVE 3