H2nna

H2nna -Affection

H2nna

YOUR PLATFORM for 2018 - 2019:  AFFECTION

DESCRIPTION: This Platform Cycle will have Essence looking at all of your resources for Affection in your life and looking at how and where you allow or direct Affection in your life. Affection is the state of affinity or resonance with another person or thing or event. Resonance is one thing, but Affection brings with it a layer of pleasure that is quite fulfilling. Affection is a form or path of Agape, so it is all about looking at not only what resonates with you, but about what you want to touch, hold, carry and nurture with you as a source of Love. Essence will be looking at where you block this, where you invite it, where you desire it, where you already have it, and if you find yourself in alignment with this Platform Cycle, it would likely show up as your feeling like you “have a crush on everything.” Affection leads to Bliss, and this cycle may have some quite meaningful moments of Bliss.

KEY PHRASE: PLEASURE IS MY GUIDE

///? ok, essence, not sure if I'm willing to go as far as "having a crush on everything" but interesting choice for a platform, could be worse.///

Edited by H2nna
  • LIKE/LOVE 24

Uma
18 hours ago, H2nna said:

Affection leads to Bliss, and this cycle may have some quite meaningful moments of Bliss.

I don't often hear Michael mention Bliss, so this got my attention as Bliss is one of my favorites. 

Great Platform!

• LIKE/LOVE 7