ckaricai

Ckaricai-Re-evaluation

ckaricai

YOUR PLATFORM for 2018 - 2019:  RE-EVALUATION

DESCRIPTION: This appears to be a Platform Cycle where your Essence is looking at how you balance the continuation of pursuits while also evaluating how best to alter those pursuits. There is already a theme in Re-evaluation for you for 2018, so Essence’s Platform is a natural extension of that theme and a chance to look at this in-depth. Re-evaluation is a processes that comes through simplifying or withdrawing. Simplification allows for you to choose from your directions or options and focus on what matters to you, while Withdrawal takes you out of the equation so that patterns begin to fail and collapse and reduce until you feel comfortable enough to return and take on whatever is left. Essence is interested in looking at how you manage the balance between the false comfort of Withdrawal and the more conscious effort of Simplifying.

KEY PHRASE: UGH! BUT, OK.

-------------------------

This platform is perfect. This is very much where I am right now. I need to make some life altering decisions and I still don't know what to do. I want a masters degree, but I hate what I have to do to get it. I've been making calls and talking to people and weighing my options and I still haven't made up my mind. This year certainly will not be boring. Seems tho that Essence thinks I should stick it out. And the key phrase is exactly my response to this whole situation. 

• LIKE/LOVE 20
  • THANK YOU! 1

Bobby

Your key phrase gave me a chuckle when I read it ?

For me, the year 2008 was most likely a Re-Evaluation year based upon what I was experiencing then.  It was a very rough year for me.  I wasn't on TLE then and certainly wasn't aware of Platforms but Simplification was exactly what I did to help pull me through it.

• LIKE/LOVE 9

KurtisM

I love that phrasing.

Oh and I like the elaboration on ReEvaluation. Not much info on it.

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 8

Uma
58 minutes ago, ckaricai said:

Essence is interested in looking at how you manage the balance between the false comfort of Withdrawal and the more conscious effort of Simplifying.

This is so clearly stated. I love it. Just being reminded that Essence is interested in you/us, always gives me a hit.

• LIKE/LOVE 8

Janet H

Love your key phrase! Lol.

Great platform. Let's see where you go with it...!

• LIKE/LOVE 5

ClaireC

Your key phrase sounds exactly like you, Cary!!!  Go for that degree, it's worth every bit of effort to get there.  ❤️

• LIKE/LOVE 4