Wendy

Wendy - TRUE DESIRE

Maureen
1 minute ago, Wendy said:

For example, you may desire intimacy with a mate and desire the affection and comforts of contact, but as you explore this desire and uncover your frustration, sadness, distance, etc, you begin to realize that what you TRULY DESIRE is the comfort and confidence of your own love toward yourself. This realization does not replace the desire for interaction with another, but it brings more of you forward in wholeness so that as you seek intimacy and affection with another, it is not to make up for the lack of love from you.

@Wendy, this is fabulous... I've watched many people live their whole lives (...a bit punny) and never figure this one out. This is a biggie.  ♥

• LIKE/LOVE 11

Wendy

@Maureen yes a biggie and one I must say I have not really understood but it keeps coming up in my sessions.  But I feel right in tune with this!  The other day I was thinking if I never partner up again, how will I give myself that kind of love?  Can I be *in love* with myself?  True!

• LIKE/LOVE 11

KurtisM

Let us know how you experience Desire! The Higher Moving Center is one of my fav centers- seeing how everything fits together in oneness is magnificently astounding.

The Ms said Desire is like an impulse toward beauty, or to create a path to beauty- but it is without the realization that you are creating that process & without realizing that that creative process is beautiful.

When I think of Desire, I think of it as like a state of equality between the destination and the process/journey. The destination being a point of masculine energy, and the journey being an amorphous and mysterious feminine energy.

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 10

Michèle

I am in the Higher Moving Centre and I would love to live my life as one graceful flow filled with beauty. Right now, I feel I am falling short but maybe that's something I will only be able to really appreciate and see in completeness at the very end....

Thank you for your session @Wendy

• LIKE/LOVE 7

Michèle
1 hour ago, Wendy said:

@Maureen yes a biggie and one I must say I have not really understood but it keeps coming up in my sessions.  But I feel right in tune with this!  The other day I was thinking if I never partner up again, how will I give myself that kind of love?  Can I be *in love* with myself?  True!

Very easy to answer: Yes!

Astoundingly difficult in real life - how can you love anybody if you don't love yourself to begin with? A fundamental truth that is not very well understood in our culture.

• LIKE/LOVE 7

Maureen
33 minutes ago, KurtisM said:

When I think of Desire, I think of it as like a state of equality between the destination and the process/journey. The destination being a point of masculine energy, and the journey being an amorphous and mysterious feminine energy.

@KurtisM, this made me laugh... in a good way. Maybe it's the difference in Male/Female Energy Ratios that we each have but I see exactly the opposite.  I see the "desired" as being an amorphous and mysterious feminine energy and the "pursuer" as being strong masculine energy. What I can say is that it's undoubtedly two sides of the same coin. ♥

Yin Yang_Male Female.jpg

• LIKE/LOVE 10

KurtisM
14 minutes ago, Maureen said:

@KurtisM, this made me laugh... in a good way. Maybe it's the difference in Male/Female Energy Ratios that we each have but I see exactly the opposite.  I see the "desired" as being an amorphous and mysterious feminine energy and the "pursuer" as being strong masculine energy. What I can say is that it's undoubtedly two sides of the same coin. ♥

Yin Yang_Male Female.jpg

That's so true. I never thought of it that way.

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Eric

Hmmm, very cool. I had this platform a few years ago (here). It's interesting to see it described in a different context. Don't remember much around that time to comment, but still cool to look forward to. And definitely, loving the self seems to be core to a lot. ?

Edited by Eric
  • LIKE/LOVE 6

ClaireC
3 hours ago, Wendy said:

... you may desire intimacy with a mate and desire the affection and comforts of contact, but as you explore this desire and uncover your frustration, sadness, distance, etc, you begin to realize that what you TRULY DESIRE is the comfort and confidence of your own love toward yourself. 

Michael nailed it!  (again)  Wendy, I've been examining and struggling with this same theme for a couple of years too.  My Platform this year is Risk, built around coming to this same conclusion no doubt.... this is so helpful.  Thanks for sharing.

Edited by ClaireC
  • LIKE/LOVE 6