Sign in to follow this  
Heidi

Heidi - PURGING

Heidi

DESCRIPTION: This Platform Cycle appears bring with it a look from Essence at what you are in the process of releasing from your patterns, from your life, from your internal world and your relationships. Essence is looking at how and what you have determined must change as a means of moving forward with greater levity and meaning. It is not that these are “bad” things or even obvious things, but over the course of the Platform, you may find yourself asking if you truly need or want some elements that are no longer relevant. This includes aspirations and ideas and even creative projects that have been on hold “forever.” It may be a cycle where you resolve to either purge the blocks to their fulfillment, or embrace that you are simply no longer interested in those projects, people, paths, etc. It is a Platform Cycle of looking what you have been carrying in your arms, on your back, in your heart, and in your mind, so to speak, and letting it be okay to lighten some of that load. This is all about what you want to carry vs what you think you have to carry.

KEY PHRASE: DO I STILL WANT TO CARRY THIS?

Comments: My first response was, "Meh." But I'm in a 9 Personal Year (numerology speaking) which is all about letting go of things you no longer need to make room for the next cycle. My last 9 Personal Year was in 2009, and coincidentally my Platform for that year was TRUE PURGING. Lots of purging that year. Quit my career, moved to another state, ended some relationships. So now I'm thinking, "Hmmm. Maybe not so bad."

• LIKE/LOVE 19
  • WHAT/WOW! 3

Heidi

Hope no one got the wrong idea with my "maybe not so bad" comment. It probably looked like I wanted to end my relationship with my husband or something. We just want to move back to our home state, so the purging theme could be a good thing:)

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • LOL 4