Mike Cleverly

Mike's Platform - ACTIVISM

Mike Cleverly

YOUR PLATFORM for 2018 - 2019:  ACTIVISM

DESCRIPTION: This Platform Cycle has Essence looking at how you have determined yourself to be a part of the solution to the problems and challenges you have identified around you in life. Your Essence has been a part of your observations and compassion for the various challenges of the world around you and is also part of your move to be a part of the solution. However, what that solution looks like is not determined and that is what this Platform is about. This cycle will be about your work with Essence in determining what you can and cannot do, what you wish to take on and what you know you cannot, taking action where you are effective and stepping back where you may be in the way. This is part of a theme that is infolding for you over the next 2 to 5 years related to Activism, leading toward an anticipated Platform of True Activism. We will define Activism here as repetitive actions that are effective in bringing beneficial change.

KEY PHRASE:  I AM READY

--- --- --- --- --- --- ---

This platform feels spot on for me. Anybody who knows me and is friends with me on Facebook knows I'm becoming very involved in activism. I'm identifying issues all over that need people's attention and efforts in order to turn things around. I'm still working out what I can do, what I can contribute to help turn things around. I can't really add much more to what Michael says. Its nice to know Essence and Personality are so closely aligned on this! It does feel like the enthusiasm I have for this comes from a very deep, core place, and that it is bringing me closer to essence, not further away. 

• LIKE/LOVE 20

ClaireC

How apt, Mike!  I have noticed your focus on change in the last few months and have read your links with interest.  Keep up the Good Work.

• LIKE/LOVE 9

DianeHB

This is so cool, Mike. Thank you for taking this on.?

• LIKE/LOVE 1