ClaireC

Claire - RISK

ClaireC

YOUR PLATFORM for 2018 - 2019:  RISK

DESCRIPTION: The past few years have been exploratory and experimental, but this Platform Cycle brings Essence in to explore full embrace of Risk, or the trust in taking chances for what it is you most desire. This is not a pressure to take risk or to be reckless, but a look at how you access your confidence and trust in yourself as you move into uncharted territory of the heart, mind, and body. You have been flirting with Risk for a couple of years, and Essence sees you are leaning more toward key moments of risk that would prove to be quite exciting and enlightening. Taking Risks in love, sex, friendship, etc does not mean being satisfied or successful, but it means opening to life on a level that is not controlled by the restraints of familiarity and routine.

KEY PHRASE: HERE I AM!

*It's funny, but I say "Here I am" all the time....

Edited by ClaireC
  • LIKE/LOVE 23

Moonfeather

This feels exciting. I have a sense of adventure with confidence for you!

• LIKE/LOVE 10

ClaireC

Thanks, @Moonfeather.  Although I've been saying "yes" to just about anything that comes my way, I notice that I still evaluate events and people very carefully and avoid serious risks. Although Michael and Essence have been urging me in various sessions and Platforms to cut loose a bit (or a lot) I still find it very hard to step out of my comfort zone.  I don't do "foolish" very well... ?

Edited by ClaireC
  • LIKE/LOVE 11

Uma

Risk is always risky. It's a great Platform @ClaireC

15 hours ago, ClaireC said:

a look at how you access your confidence and trust in yourself as you move into uncharted territory of the heart, mind, and body.

15 hours ago, ClaireC said:

opening to life on a level that is not controlled by the restraints of familiarity and routine.

Risk seems to offer a lot of we have previously denied ourselves in our search for safety and security. I find this very encouraging @ClaireC.

• LIKE/LOVE 6

ClaireC

@Uma You make a very good point.  In our quest for security we do miss out on excitement.  It's sometimes difficult to weigh the risk versus the potential reward...

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Maureen

@ClaireC, you must have put your inner dialogue, between Security and Adventure from the Nine Needs, completely to rest as you take on more and more RISK in your life. Very well done!!! I also see you returning to more of who you "used to be" and discovering that , no matter  what, you are always more than you expected, never less, and through that finding newer ways to express your 5th Level Old Soul-ness. ♥

18 hours ago, ClaireC said:

The past few years have been exploratory and experimental, but this Platform Cycle brings Essence in to explore full embrace of Risk, or the trust in taking chances for what it is you most desire. 

• LIKE/LOVE 7

ClaireC

@Maureen Yes, indeed, I have started taking some wee risks and have found that challenging myself has caused others to reveal themselves more quickly, for better or for worse.  ?

• LIKE/LOVE 4

ClaireC
On 5/26/2018 at 1:52 PM, Maureen said:

... you must have put your inner dialogue, between Security and Adventure from the Nine Needs, completely to rest as you take on more and more RISK in your life.

@Maureen I've been thinking about this and realize that this is what has to take place in order to find any risk acceptable to Personality.  Essence is always open to new experiences, while Personality may yearn for adventure but must always consider the downside to any new endevour.  I believe that the ability to take risks is a facet of manifesting Essence.

• LIKE/LOVE 3