Michael C

Michael C TRUE PLAY

Michael C

YOUR PLATFORM for 2018 - 2019:  TRUE PLAY

DESCRIPTION: This is a Platform Cycle where Essence will be looking to how you implement the things that rejuvenate you and revitalize your connections to life around out and energize your inner world. You are fairly comfortable with implementing the playful elements of life and activating a recharging of your inner batteries, so to speak, but during this Platform Cycle there will be an almost “guilty pleasure” over the higher levels of permission you give yourself for the importance of Play in your life. We are not speaking of escapism or irresponsibility, but about tending to those things that are vital to your well-being and balance that come in the form of engaging with life from innocence and joy. As you Manifest Essence over this Platform Cycle, you may find yourself laughing more or accidentally sparking laughter around you. In those moments where laughter and levity rise, we would suggest that you hold a moment of stillness of awareness as it happens and know that this is you… as Essence, in the flesh.

KEY PHRASE:  I CAME TO DANCE

I think I had a head start on this platform about a month ago.

Edited by Michael C
  • LIKE/LOVE 18

Jeroen

I love this platform. This resonates with me: "you may find yourself laughing more or accidentally sparking laughter around you. In those moments where laughter and levity rise, we would suggest that you hold a moment of stillness of awareness as it happens and know that this is you… as Essence, in the flesh."

• LIKE/LOVE 7

Wendy

"higher levels of permission"...yes!  how wonderful and what a great phrase too!

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Uma

From last year's TLEGG, your key phrase could apply to @Troy and @Bobby Keating especially, although everybody joined in. 

16 hours ago, Michael C said:

KEY PHRASE:  I CAME TO DANCE

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Michael C

@Bobby this explains it for me  "you may find yourself laughing more or accidentally sparking laughter around you."

• LIKE/LOVE 4