Tyrone

Tyrone - REVELATIONS

Tyrone

YOUR PLATFORM for 2018 - 2019:  REVELATIONS

DESCRIPTION: This Platform Cycle appears to bring Essence into focus for exploring all of the various elements of life, self, and relationships where new truths have been revealed, discovered, or will be over this time period. This is a period of exploration of truth on a level that changes “everything” in terms of improving perception, understanding, clarity, direction, and stripping various dynamics of courtesy and bullshit. You are not obligated or pressured to explore these waves of truth and discovery of this Platform Cycle, but Essence will be looking at how you respond to exposure to truth and how you expose others to truth. This Platform seems to be of interest because there are long periods of living that are contained in courtesy and constraint, and this Platform Cycle looks to be during a theme where more rawness and honesty are prioritized.

KEY PHRASE: THE PUZZLE PIECES OF TRUTH ARE COMING TOGETHER

Comments:  Well, this platform seemed a bit scary when I first read it, lol.  Sounds a lot like "letting people have it, and fuck 'em if they don't like it".  I did feel, though that at the beginning of the year, a lot of clarity of focus came in, and I went through a weird episode where a super resonant song played in my head for like a week straight ("All The Stars" - Kendrick Lamar ft. SZA).  Seems like it might be related.  

• LIKE/LOVE 19

ClaireC

This is "deep", Tyrone!  You have your Work cut out for you. ?

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • LOL 1

ckaricai

Sounds kind of exciting Tyrone. You will get to get rid of bs that doesn’t serve you anymore. Also, that is a great song. That whole soundtrack is fire. 

Edited by ckaricai
  • LIKE/LOVE 6

KurtisM

Imo, Revelation is resonant to the Moving Part of the Higher Intellectual Center.

It's all about showing up, in the flesh, to and with the truth you know.

Whether that be a matter of living from your core philosophies, or just realizing the truth on a kinetic, biological level that surprises you in the form of tears.

It seems to me, to be about how our bodies can physically feel the truth.

Similar to how they can feel pleasure from the higher emotional center, and guidance/fulfillment from the higher moving center.

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 1

Uma
38 minutes ago, KurtisM said:

It seems to me, to be about how our bodies can physically feel the truth.

Similar to how they can feel pleasure from the higher emotional center, and guidance/fulfillment from the higher moving center.

That's an interesting take on the 3 Axes of the Higher Centers.

Is the It you refer to above the Higher Intellectual Center?

Did Michael say somewhere that guidance/fulfillment comes from the Higher Moving Center?

Did Michael say any of this? 

Or is this your insight?

It makes sense to me.

@Tyrone

On 5/25/2018 at 8:37 PM, Tyrone said:

KEY PHRASE: THE PUZZLE PIECES OF TRUTH ARE COMING TOGETHER

Sounds like a really good Platform! Love that image.

KurtisM
17 minutes ago, Uma said:

That's an interesting take on the 3 Axes of the Higher Centers.

Is the It you refer to above the Higher Intellectual Center?

Did Michael say somewhere that guidance/fulfillment comes from the Higher Moving Center?

Did Michael say any of this? 

Or is this your insight?

It makes sense to me.

Revelation as related to higher intellect>moving is my insight. To me it makes a lot of sense, as the biological response to truth brings the revelation and realization of tears.

The ms have said pleasure is the biological response to love & higher emotion, hence part of the moving center's processes.

Fulfillment as related to higher moving can be found under ingun's article "parts of the moving and higher moving centers" in the "center and parts" forum. Though laughter is the biological response to beauty/oneness, so perhaps it plays a part too.

Fulfillment in this sense means that warm rising energy we feel when we act upon and complete our desires.

• LIKE/LOVE 1