Sign in to follow this  
Katja

Katja - TRUST

Katja

YOUR PLATFORM for 2018 - 2019:  TRUST

DESCRIPTION: This is a Platform Cycle where Essence will be exploring with you all of the ways you have determined to use the power of Trust. This is not a Platform Cycle where Trust will be examined passively, but will have a strong emphasis on the power in that Trust. By this we mean that the dismissal or acceptance of trust makes or breaks an intention, relationship, or direction. This does not mean there are right or wrong moments for testing your trust. This is not about testing your trust. It is simply a way of exploring trust as a resource of power that is not so easily discouraged or dismantled. How and why and when you choose to trust is up to you, but this will be a cycle where you begin to notice when trust was the power that changed everything.

KEY PHRASE: TRUST IS A POWER, NOT A LIABILITY

END

• LIKE/LOVE 18

Bobby

Katja, if you haven't seen it yet, Trust was my most recent Platform.  The way Michael described it for me, I knew it wasn't going to be all smooth sailing.  My most difficult areas of trust still are patiently accepting another's processes, especially when from my perspective it looks like they are fucking up their life.  The Protector wants to come and play when I observe that and when it isn't even acknowledged or accepted, well, things can go awry right quickly.  I've definitely observed my Goal getting thrown into the negative pole of Confusion when that happens and of course I have to work my way out of that eventually.  My statement to Michael couldn't be more accurate "why do people have to make this so hard?"

• LIKE/LOVE 11

Wendy

@Katja I thought for sure this would be my platform as it's so much of what I think about these days so I'm gonna borrow that key phrase too.

• LIKE/LOVE 9

Katja

Thank you, Bobby, for sharing your recent platform. It made me almost cry. That idea, that one can choose to trust, resonates deeply. And this: Fuck it, why not? Made me laugh, because I have on the wall in my bedroom this phrase Why not? When I get a crazy idea, I´ll ask first why not, not why should I try. And my ideas are not always crazy, I only feel so. My self-deprecation try always disturb any ideas, when they rise.

I have processed trust over past year quite much. Can I trust my feelings, my perceptions, my relationships, the whole life? Can I trust the love, can I trust that I belong in the world? And whom I can trust? Do my children do well or not? So that prosessing continues. It wasn`t a surprise... When I divorced a year ago, it was a big jump to unknown and I needed really trust. Trust that I will manage it and I can nurture and raise my children alone. Though I was really depressed, life seems much more better now. I have suffered that I´ve lost focus and meaning in my life, but I´ve found also meaning, seeing things from different angle. I have cluttered relationship and it takes a lot of energy. I´ve got messages from my spirit guide that everything is going fine with this and try to trust that it is true. Somehow I have to find agape and let him go, but it´s difficult. 

• LIKE/LOVE 5