MichaelS

MichaelS True Clarity

MichaelS

YOUR PLATFORM for 2018 - 2019:  TRUE CLARITY 

DESCRIPTION: This Platform Cycle appears to bring Essence in for exploration of what you have come to see with clarity over time. You have been watching and examining and assessing yourself, your relationships, and your life over the past couple of years in a way that has raised your sense of clarity about who you are, what your life has become, where you would like it go, what you grieve, and who you love, etc. These moments of clarity have stacked within you over time and this Platform Cycle is about Essence sorting through all of these to bring a more complete picture of clarity about the whole of you and your life. As you Manifest Essence of this Platform Cycle, you may find that you have emotional moments that “come out of nowhere” and bring tears to your eyes as you integrate the truths that you have gained over time with clarity, leaving your Essence with a whole picture of True Clarity about what this life is all about for you. 

KEY PHRASE:  I CAN LOVE AS MUCH AS I CAN LOVE 

• LIKE/LOVE 17

Diane
1 hour ago, MichaelS said:

KEY PHRASE:  I CAN LOVE AS MUCH AS I CAN LOVE 

@MichaelS

I love your Platform and your Key Phrase.  

A couple of years ago mine was "I LOVE BECAUSE I CAN" with a platform of Affection.  I still find myself using this key phrase as a mantra. 

• LIKE/LOVE 8