Patty

Patty - True Health

Patty

YOUR PLATFORM for 2018 - 2019:  TRUE HEALTH

DESCRIPTION: This appears to be a Platform Cycle where the exploration of what truly serves your best well-being is explored by Essence. The choices you make, the things you eat, the movements you make, the thoughts you have, the things that grab your attention and the things that repulse you are all being examined in terms of how these contribute to or diminish your True Health. This is not just in terms of the Physical Body, but in terms of the Emotional and Intellectual Bodies, as well. It is an exploration of all that contributes to the part of you that will continue beyond this life, or the “spiritual” body.  As you Manifest Essence over this Platform Cycle, you may find yourself allowing more questioning and reconsideration of what you have as habits or what you allow that you do not have to allow. The question will not be about whether this makes you feel good or whether this is right or wrong, but more about an intuitive assessment that “knows” what experiences and choices you would carry with you into future lifetimes.

KEY PHRASE: DO I WANT TO GIVE THIS TO MY FUTURE?

** This makes a lot of sense to me! Although I cannot manage to locate last year's Platform, I seem to remember that it was focused on "Health" and setting healthy routines. I thought that was in terms of the physical body, but I actually started many new routines that benefited my physical, emotional, and intellectual bodies at the same time (2017/2018 was a year of revolution/transformation since I moved from an urban apartment in Southern CA to a rural house in Central CA, and left my old insurance claims job behind to get my teaching credential and Masters in Education - so a lot of my new 'routines' had to do with maintaining a somewhat healthy diet and mindset in order to give my students a better experience). I also think it's funny to consider that after 6 million years of reincarnations, this is the best I can do with my life! So perfectly happy to contribute to future lifetimes so that they can do it better!

• LIKE/LOVE 23

Ingun

Wow, your key phrase is something I will take with me into my daily life. It's so good!

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Patty

So it was there all along! Thanks, @Bobby for helping me out!

Looks like my memory was pretty good - although I sort of wish I was shifting in "Adventure" now! Ah well, maybe next year. 

@Ingun This key phrase is pretty fitting - I"m constantly asking myself, "Does this choice support my goals?" It's like a narrow focus version of, "Do I want to give this to my future?". 

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Jeroen

I very much like this platform and key phrase. I am often looking for ways to improve my overall Health and well being and I care about my future selves too.

• LIKE/LOVE 3