Marigold

Marigold–True Wonder

Marigold

YOUR PLATFORM for 2018 - 2019:  TRUE WONDER

DESCRIPTION: This Platform Cycle brings Essence into focus for exploring all that you find to be of wonder, awe, surprise, and inspiration. You tend to naturally find or create these moments of wonder and gratitude and appreciation, but it is often brief and does not stack or accumulate to grand moments of True Wonder. In this Platform Cycle, Essence will be looking at helping to keep those moments closer to the surface of your experiences, both the painful and the pleasurable experiences, and help to bring about moments of True Wonder. What we mean by True Wonder is that moment when your perspective shifts permanently in a way that no longer doubts or dismisses the wonder that you notice or experience. It is often too easy to ignore these moments because life demands that you wait until everything is in order or going well before you can appreciate the wonder, but in this Platform Cycle, you and Essence will likely decide that you are no longer interested in waiting. True Wonder can sprout from the most mundane and most extraordinary of moments.

KEY PHRASE: I AM WONDERFUL

COMMENTS: When I read this platform at first, I thought that it was too good to be true and I was skeptical. 2018 has so far been a rather emotionally rough year for me and as of late I have been feeling less inspired than normal, not more. I actually expected my platform  to be Grounding or something like that. But I suppose that the new platform still hasn't kicked in for me and maybe it'll gradually unfold over time. In any case, I look forward to what's to come (the pleasurable experiences though, not the painful :p).

• LIKE/LOVE 18

Bobby

If you have it from last year, I'd go back and re-read the previous year's Platform to see if the year so far has aligned with it instead.  The Platform cycle runs from May to May, not January, so it looks like you're about to start anew if you haven't already.  

Your Platform theme made me immediately think of the following song by Rob Thomas, Little Wonders.  Life is made up by a constant stream of little wonders should we care to notice them ?

• LIKE/LOVE 9

ClaireC

@BobbyWould you believe that there's a Rob Thomas song playing on my radio as I'm reading your comments? 

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • LOL 5

Marigold

@Bobby, I love the song, thanks for sharing it! ?

I'm aware that the Platform cycle begins in May, it's just that some people have already started feeling and observing the effects of their new platforms, while I haven't yet. 

This is the first time I'm receiving a platform so I don't really know my previous one. But I'll probably ask about it in a session. It'll be interesting to compare the old platform with how things have turned out. 

• LIKE/LOVE 3