Bobby

Figuring Out Your Own Platform Theme

Miizle

Just through reading this, and with a memeory that is super poor these days, what came across quite clearly to me would be STEPPING UP. I'll return to this once i have the time to look through evidence (Fb conversations, emails...) of what happened this year and April haha. But it's fairly clear that the biggest distraction to me has been in a few forms my lack of soveigrenity, lack of time, lack of ability or opportunity to organise my life/my family's life how i/we would much better enjoy it. The simple solution would be stepping up & doing, not just dreaming or half doing and then being too tired to do more or notice the momentum has passed. "Pushing through" could be another way of saying it.

THANKS BOBBY, SO HELPFUL. I am such a big fan of Bobby these days, i find myself thinking quite often when on TLE how awesome Bobby is in so many ways ??

• LIKE/LOVE 14

Christina Lily Pedersen

I am not sure what is meant by finding the worst case scenario? I think my answer to the first question is emotional being ok when things are not ok. But the next step confuses me.

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Miizle

Christina i think it just means what's the worst way you could try to handle it, knowing your own behaviour.
I'm not sure i understnd your answer to the first part, but it is supposed to be something 'negative' that keeps you from the path you want.

Edited by Miizle
  • LIKE/LOVE 6
  • THANK YOU! 1

ClaireC
3 hours ago, Miizle said:

I am such a big fan of Bobby these days, i find myself thinking quite often when on TLE how awesome Bobby is in so many ways

Well said, Miizle.   I'm in the Bobby Fan Club too!  ❤️

• LIKE/LOVE 9

KurtisM

Atm, I'd say my platform might be:

2018/19 Platform Theme: IMPLEMENTATION

Worst-case Scenario: FAILURE

Very Simple Solution: SELF-ASSURANCE

This platform seems to be focusing on how I show up to, with, as and from my true values & act on my wishes to contribute to my and the whole world's evolution into a brighter, better future.

The real core of that is whether I'm letting my experiences and contributions reflect personal faults and shortcomings- or letting them reflect building blocks that I can use to increase and hone my confidence.

For contrast, I think this was my last platform:

2017/18 Platform Theme: REALIZATION

Worst-case Scenario: IRRITATION

Very Simple Solution: TRANQUILITY

This platform completion was about all of the new things I realized I was nurturing, and that mattered to me.

So I was either insanely irritated at the state of those things that were part of my life and weren't perfect (like my health especially)- or returned to a sense of peaceful abundance through practices in tranquility, surrender and higher perspective.

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 5

Stickyflames

Thank you bobby,

i would say,

it would be TRUE OPTIMISM for me.

I feel like I am getting tastes of what it means to forgive myself and allow others love of me as proof that i am lovable. I feel like the more I taste this, the more I want a future. The more I want a future, the less I avoid.

• LIKE/LOVE 8

Sam K

Worst-case: Stagnation

Solution: Proactivity

So, I suppose my Platform could be termed PROGRESS.

"Forward ho," and all that.

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Bobby
5 hours ago, Miizle said:

Just through reading this, and with a memeory that is super poor these days, what came across quite clearly to me would be STEPPING UP. I'll return to this once i have the time to look through evidence (Fb conversations, emails...) of what happened this year and April haha. But it's fairly clear that the biggest distraction to me has been in a few forms my lack of soveigrenity, lack of time, lack of ability or opportunity to organise my life/my family's life how i/we would much better enjoy it. The simple solution would be stepping up & doing, not just dreaming or half doing and then being too tired to do more or notice the momentum has passed. "Pushing through" could be another way of saying it.

THANKS BOBBY, SO HELPFUL. I am such a big fan of Bobby these days, i find myself thinking quite often when on TLE how awesome Bobby is in so many ways ??

I need a blush emoticon... thanks!  ?

I'll kindly pass on the gratitude to @Janet though.  I very timely came across this from something she has compiled regarding potential book material for Troy.

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Michèle

@Bobby Thank you for posting this session! I had a look at services and I couldn't find how to get a platform  - would you be able to point me in the right direction? That would be much appreciated - thank you ?‍♀️

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Christina Lily Pedersen
9 hours ago, Miizle said:

Christina i think it just means what's the worst way you could try to handle it, knowing your own behaviour.
I'm not sure i understnd your answer to the first part, but it is supposed to be something 'negative' that keeps you from the path you want.

Thank you, @Miizle! Don't Michael after bedtime for me XD

I think I understand now that I have seen your answer as well as the answers other people gave. My year so far has offered very repetitive patterns - just as I think my troubles are over, they return, even when it should be pretty impossible for them to. As an example, I struggled with a fissure in my dog's hip, and have since January. He has been tended to through two months by Denmark's best and most experienced vet, yet after the fissure had healed - it came back. To everyone's amazement and disbelief, as it shouldn't be possible and there is no reason for it whatsoever. So then, we had to start all over again XD

What I learned, though, was to not panic and to be okay when things that really matter to me are not okay.

Before this, I would completely panic and lose interest and joy in everything else in my life until the matter was resolved that bugged me. Now I can have things be not okay and be okay with that. I hope it made more sense than the first version XD

So - THEME would be TRUE RESPONSIBILITY, maybe. That is what Michael told me 2018 was about for me.I have been able to recognize this behind everything that has happened. Giving up on childish behaviour and actually stepping up, doing the things that need to be done when they need to be done. I have felt in myself a previously unknown sense of calm, and feel I can trust myself more, as I know I will take the responsibility and get things done.

The worst case scenario, then, is FEAR and PANIC, my usual way of responding to things that scare me. 

Solution - CALM. 

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Bobby
7 hours ago, Michèle said:

@Bobby Thank you for posting this session! I had a look at services and I couldn't find how to get a platform  - would you be able to point me in the right direction? That would be much appreciated - thank you ?‍♀️

Since the Platform Party Troy had scheduled has passed, it's too late to get in on that but keep an eye out in June for an option to be added to the Scheduler for requesting a Platform on your own in a separate service.

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Michèle
6 hours ago, Bobby said:

Since the Platform Party Troy had scheduled has passed, it's too late to get in on that but keep an eye out in June for an option to be added to the Scheduler for requesting a Platform on your own in a separate service.

Thank you @Bobby - most helpful, and timely too. I will look out over the next few weeks to get a slot!

Dawn
On 5/29/2018 at 3:36 AM, Christina Lily Pedersen said:

So - THEME would be TRUE RESPONSIBILITY, maybe. That is what Michael told me 2018 was about for me.I have been able to recognize this behind everything that has happened. Giving up on childish behaviour and actually stepping up, doing the things that need to be done when they need to be done. I have felt in myself a previously unknown sense of calm, and feel I can trust myself more, as I know I will take the responsibility and get things done.

The worst case scenario, then, is FEAR and PANIC, my usual way of responding to things that scare me. 

Solution - CALM. 

@Christina Lily Pedersen, you may want to read my Platform from last year: TRUE CALM here . 

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Troy

NOTICE: For those who missed the Platform Party, and for those who wish to follow up on current or past Platforms, there is now a dedicated 30-minute live session available that focuses on My Platform. You can receive your current Platform and discuss it, or if you already have your Platform, you can discuss more details or ask your questions about current or past Platforms.. Scroll through the Services to the Focused Topic formats and you should see the option. I hope this helps!

Troy

• LIKE/LOVE 8

Bobby
18 minutes ago, Troy said:

NOTICE: For those who missed the Platform Party, and for those who wish to follow up on current or past Platforms, there is now a dedicated 30-minute live session available that focuses on My Platform. You can receive your current Platform and discuss it, or if you already have your Platform, you can discuss more details or ask your questions about current or past Platforms.. Scroll through the Services to the Focused Topic formats and you should see the option. I hope this helps!

Troy

@Becca the Student and @Michèle

• LIKE/LOVE 1