Lori Abrams

Platform for Lori Abrams ~ Calm

Lori Abrams

YOUR PLATFORM for 2018 - 2019:  CALM

DESCRIPTION: We describe your Platform Cycle as Essence looking at all the ways you uphold and implement Calm in your day to day life. It is a look at what you avoid and what you confront, what you endure and what you pursue, all while remaining centered and calm, but engaged and present. This is fascinating to your Essence and it is not new to you, but this Platform looks to be a study in your methods of Calm as they can help a great many from your Entity and Cadre.

KEY PHRASE: I AM HERE, NOW.

• LIKE/LOVE 17

Lori Abrams

For once, I could see (or feel),  essence and I looking at this for a bit of time.  ?   Thank You for doing these, Troy, and Michael.  I had forgotten about it, when I saw it on my calendar just now.  I was overjoyed to find it in my email.  It was like a gift wrapped up, with shiny, sparkly energy waiting for me to open it.  Now, I will think how I want to decorate my rock for this year's Calm.  Yes, I paint a rock each year, from my platform word.  Yay!  Ohm!

• LIKE/LOVE 11

Diane
6 minutes ago, Lori Abrams said:

Now, I will think how I want to decorate my rock for this year's Calm.  Yes, I paint a rock each year, from my platform word.  Yay!  Ohm!

Great platform.  What a great idea to paint a rock with your theme!

• LIKE/LOVE 9

DianeHB
1 hour ago, Lori Abrams said:

Now, I will think how I want to decorate my rock for this year's Calm.  Yes, I paint a rock each year, from my platform word.  Yay!  Ohm!

I love that idea, too! I may copy it and make a small painting for mine!

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Bobby
37 minutes ago, Lori Abrams said:

I always need little signs to remind me of things

And when things don't work out, you can always use them for stonings, right?  heehee  ?

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • LOL 5