Sign in to follow this  
Bogi

Five stages of...

Bogi

Well, the stages do not have to be in a linear order. For the past month, I have been back and forth. Today, I am between anger and depression.

About someone with whom I currently do not even have a Mate Agreement. WTF Personality? ?

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • LOL 6

Juni

It's possible to have some other agreement-it's not only Mate Agreements that can mess with your head.

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Bogi
5 minutes ago, Juni said:

It's possible to have some other agreement-it's not only Mate Agreements that can mess with your head.

My guess is my Personality is working itself through some patterns, before moving on.

During last POF, I threw in a question about it at the end, that I did not even intend to ask. I asked about Mate Agreements in general for the next year. 

I cannot always run to Michael for information, I have to learn to rely on my own connection to Essence.

I doubt there are deep issues buried here. It is mostly me consiously looking at my own patterns (REPETITION).

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Bogi

Update:

After the last couple of months, I can say that I have finally reached the last stage: Acceptance.

Yesterday, I had a session about relationship issues (I am going to post a part of it that can be useful for others) and I have found my closure here.

I still have to digest it and it is going to take some time. Although, I have to say, the last 1,5 months but more like the last 3 weeks were a mindblowing acceleration.

Part of our shared Agreements was "Reflecting our wounding"..........

It hurt a bit. We might still need to have our "final talk", but as for me, I got through this and to the other side of it.

• LIKE/LOVE 6