Matt

Lately, i have been listening to some Bashar channeling.  Do you guys think he actually is channeling some other being on another planet or just his higher self.  If i had to guess, i would say it's just his higher self he's channeling, but i don't know.   

• LIKE/LOVE 2

petra
@Matt  Daryl Anka is channeling he's own future self, that he coined Bashar. He made a movie last year, that is quite informative about his journey, I watched it on Amazon. Over the years from time to time listening in to him, was always inspirational to me.
  • LIKE/LOVE 1

Matt

Thanks @petrai definitely feel a connection with his voice when i listen to videos. 

Stickyflames

I loooooove dear bashar ha

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Lori Abrams

I love listening to channelings here and there.  I think he's a hoot.  I am always laughing at how he makes every answer so simple in terms.  Like, yea, it's that simple, people!  I have yet to see that movie, though.    Btw, I read his channeling on 2016  After the elections, everything will change.  It sure did!  😕 

Edited by Lori Abrams
  • THANK YOU! 1

Ray Bussard

I hate to be a negative Nelly here, but from what I listened to from Bashar, I don't think he's authentic. Sorry. Feel free to  listen and learn from him because he's got good stuff and you can learn from him,  yet I can only state what I see as the truth. And what would that truth be, Ray? The truth as I see it is that Darryl Anka, who says he's channeling his future self, or Bashar, is a great student of the New Age and of other channelers' work and of metaphysics and metaphysical philosophy in general. He's rehashing what he's learned is all. Maybe also making some intuitive leaps and connections on his own. But I don't like frauds. Problem is, when you put yourself out there as a channeler you have to have a high level of wisdom that you're conveying and these people who aren't actually channeling make the mistake of saying some very idiotic things and that is when you recoil and say WTF? Let me give you a case in point. Oh, let me tell you what else I think he's doing...he pays people to be in his audience to ask him specific questions because he's memorized specific answers and wants to make it appear that it's all very impromptu and in the moment. Like someone asking him if he can sing a song in the language that Bashar speaks and then Darryl immediatley spewing out lyrics in a strange language that he really just made up before hand. But to give you an example of one of the things that made me go WTF? and there were a number of them, someone asked him about smoking pot and he came back with the answer that you don't even need to bother spending money on any additional purchases of the product and that what's needed was simply remembering the experience of being stoned which would bring you into that moment/state of consciousness again. Now there are physiological processes going on in your brain from the THC, the active chemical element in pot that gets you high--I don't need to convince anyone of this as you can simply ask any scientist, yet what specifically is happening is that any user is experiencing the death of his cells and the energy that's being released from those cells--that is the HIGH that's experienced. It's your own body energy being released from cell apoptosis. It's the biological death and cessation of the cellular integrity of your actual brain cells. So how is remembering when you were high going to enact that? You may remember feeling joy, we have no problems remembering states of emotion, sure we can bring that up, but he specifically said you can get the same experience from this. Have you ever been stoned? Have you ever gotten stoned from remembering some of the things you did when you were stoned? No. I've gotten into some states of joy from being artistically creative and from reading spiritual books or poetry as well as from listening to certain musical bands or watching great cinema. We all have. Did those experiences last for an 8 to 10 hour high? Well no....I've meditated for four years and did I every get into that kind of a state from my practices? No. Which is not to say that other can't, there are many people who have done exactly that. But then we're talking about a very specific discipline aren't we? We're not talking about a memory are we? Just remembering something. I hope I'm wrong about Darryl, because I have watched some videos of his that I liked and think are educational, but along the way they were too many WTF's to make me seriously doubt him. Also he always has his eyes closed and I know some channelers do that, but if you're not actually channeling, it does make it much easier to remember things without the distractions of watching an audience staring at you. Again, I could be wrong, I can't PROVE that he's a fraud...but I don't  think I am, and if what I feel is true, he should be behind bars for defrauding the public. Nobody likes a phony, or a liar, or being taking advantage and stolen from. Nobody. Caveat Emptor.

P.S. Matt's doubts as to whether he's channeling Bashar or his own higher self, is a doubt about authenticity. Darryl Anka SAYS he's channeling Bashar, so how can Matt or any of the rest of us doubt what he's saying? How can we think maybe it's not an ascended master/master from a different dimension, a wiser more enlightened future self of Darryl's? Just the question itself is a confirmation that maybe what he's telling us isn't so factual.

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Matt

I see all your points, but i can admit i havent seen enough of his stuff to form my own opinion really. The few things i have watched, i resonate with the message, so i guess that is what is important for me. It seems like a good question for someone to ask Michael about Bashar.