Eric

Eric - Reconciliation

Eric

YOUR PLATFORM for 2018 - 2019: RECONCILIATION

DESCRIPTION: This cycle looks to be all about resolving conflicting perspectives and layers of experiences that remain carried within you and/or around you. Reconciliation may show up as restoring friendly status where damage was experienced in a relationship, but this Platform is more about finding the common ground between conflicting ideas, conflicting desires, conflicting directions, conflicting people, conflicting responsibilities, etc. If you choose to embrace this Platform, it would be a cycle of creating even just a moment of common ground between conflicting elements and then allowing that to be sustained as you move to the next, and the next. Over the course of the cycle, there would be a slow, but steady anchoring of common ground woven through various areas of the life where you feel in conflict or unreconciled. As you near the end of the Platform Cycle, you may find that several areas of confusion or conflict in the life, emotionally, physically, intellectually, begin to feel lighter and less demanding on your energy.

KEY PHRASE:  COMMON GROUND IS NOT ALWAYS FOUND, IT IS CREATED

Edited by Eric
  • LIKE/LOVE 19
  • THANK YOU! 1

Moonfeather

wow! feels spot on! this will be a great foundation for you to move forward.

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Eric
57 minutes ago, Moonfeather said:

wow! feels spot on! this will be a great foundation for you to move forward.

Yeah, I can see how this could easily play into my attempts to move forward, that the slow, step-by-step anchoring of common ground are embedded in the steps I take toward whatever is next. I'd be very much glad of the last sentence, as I have felt a sense of being hamstrung by my own confusion and internal conflict and would love to lift some of that heaviness away and be lighter. Perhaps I'll be able to resolve some self-karma along the way, as that seems to be along these lines too. Granted this is all predicated on my own actions, which I still have trouble trusting I will get my shit together, and I've generally noticed platforms for me tend to be less directly noticeable on a personality level. But I guess we'll see.

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Moonfeather

I wholeheartedly believe you will get your shit together and create common ground in many areas of your life! I feel it for you!

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Luciana Flora

Your key  pharse reminds me  my life task

• LIKE/LOVE 4