TexB

Tex - NOSTALGIA

TexB

YOUR PLATFORM for 2018 - 2019: NOSTALGIA

DESCRIPTION: This Platform Cycle appears to be all about Nostalgia, or the Emotionally Intelligent revisiting of the past. The past has had a strong hold on you in many ways and has shaped a great deal of your inner permission for what to do and who to be. Over time, you have freed yourself from most of the painful anchors that used to bind you, but Essence is interested in looking back one more time as a means of carrying forward all that is considered good, beneficial, loving, wondrous, inspiring, moving, and cherished in your memories. Nostalgia is a form of Emotional Intelligence that works very similarly to how Essence reviews a life. The emphasis is on what contributes to one’s evolution. Those things that stall or halt evolution are rather moot in the long run. If you embrace this Platform Cycle, it may help bring into your present the best from your past.

KEY PHRASE:  I AM THE BEST OF MY BEST MEMORIES

• LIKE/LOVE 21

Uma

What a great Platform, @TexB. Just to know that that is what is going on should make it much more enjoyable as you remember.

• LIKE/LOVE 4

KurtisM

It seems like many key phrases the Ms share make us the center of our exploration.

Mine was: "I am the unexpected truth."

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Uma
2 hours ago, KurtisM said:

It seems like many key phrases the Ms share make us the center of our exploration.

Yes, that's the point of the Platform--to let Personality know what Essence is focusing on. YOU. Personality and Essence together, exploring. My Platform last year was Revitalization--Doing It Again For The First Time, and it was right on, the whole year. This year my Platform is True Power--I Am Not Alone In My Power, and in just this one short month, it has proven to be right on as far as what is happening and where my focus needs to be. I would say the Platform is one of the vital reports one should get every year, along with QRQP. They are so helpful. Again, thank you @Troy for channeling this for us. ?

• LIKE/LOVE 6