Troy

ENERGY REPORT: July 2018

Diane
44 minutes ago, Troy said:

July 12th - 27th -- ENERGY SHIFT --  SHOCK/GROUNDING -- The Nexus brings with it an accompanying and daily Energy Shift that will likely shift between Shock and Grounding.

Looks like we are in for quite a ride.

Thank you, Troy. 

• LIKE/LOVE 21

Becca the Student

Damn. Here I was congratulating myself for making it through June. Fully validating the assessment of myself, though.

• LIKE/LOVE 18
  • THANK YOU! 1

Christina Lily Pedersen

You mean .. there is more? Oh my Gosh.

• LIKE/LOVE 13
  • LOL 2

Paulyboy

Yaaaaar Me Mateys! It be time to batten down the hatches and make a lot of love, art, and music. So get out thaaaar and be yer awesome selvvvves and be some loverly inspirrrrration for the worlds, yarrrrrrrr!

In honor of the coming times of now, some chillout music and RIVERDANCE in 15/16 time!

EDIT:! I think we could use the WHOLE show of RIVERDANCE (original 15/16 time clip of Marta's Song down below).

Edited by Paulyboy
  • LIKE/LOVE 15
  • LOL 6

Christian

May you live in interesting times indeed.

• LIKE/LOVE 13
  • LOL 4

Becca the Student

@Paulyboy Thank you for that glorious post. XD

• LIKE/LOVE 4
  • LOL 2

DianeHB

Can someone explain what you think Michael means by "a delicate and fragile system"? Do they mean the checks and balances of the US government, which would be gone if all three branches of government fall under Republican control? Or do they mean the Supreme Court itself?

Edited by DianeHB
  • LIKE/LOVE 7
  • THANK YOU! 1

Christian

Currently, the world economy is barely holding together.

The number look good in the surface.

But there are many signs that a recession is coming.

The tarrifs have the potential to wreck our economy.  

My understanding is it's similar in many other places around the world.  It's like every one in holding their breath.

Something is going to break economically.  I suspect Trump will be at the head of it.

• LIKE/LOVE 10
  • THANK YOU! 5
  • SAD 4
  • ANGRY 1

Michèle
1 hour ago, Paulyboy said:

Yaaaaar Me Mateys! It be time to batten down the hatches and make a lot of love, art, and music. So get out thaaaar and be yer awesome selvvvves and be some loverly inspirrrrration for the worlds, yarrrrrrrr

Talking of mateys- incidentally, I bought myself two bottles of rum last week for the purpose of infusing fruit and making 'officer's jam' for Christmas presents and other gifts.

However, having read the July Energy report, I consider re-purposing them and I fathom they may not last until the end of July 😂

On that note: what's a pirate's favourite amino acid? Arrrrrrrginine, indeed.

Reading that report I don't know whether I want to laugh or cry.....

Two lines from two Queen songs keep chasing each other in circles in my mind: "Get me out of that cheap B-movie" and "I'm going slightly mad.."

I have this feeling that everything is falling apart and I am in a place where I don't want to be and I don't see a way out. This is very unusual for me - I have a happy basic attitude!

Edited by Michèle
  • LIKE/LOVE 17
  • LOL 5
  • WHAT/WOW! 1

Connor
46 minutes ago, DianeHB said:

Can someone explain what you think Michael means by "a delicate and fragile system"? Do they mean the checks and balances of the US government, which would be gone if all three branches of government fall under Republican control? Or do they mean the Supreme Court itself?

I assume they meant the Supreme Court. The manner in which Justices are now appointed, now that the filibuster is removed and only a simple majority required for confirmation, has turned the Supreme Court into just another Legislature which no longer requires bipartisanship for appointment. Until term limits are introduced for the Supreme Court Justices, both parties will only continue to mangle the Constitution in their efforts to fill those seats, and every choice to play fast and loose with the Constitution accumulates over time and results in breakdown. There is even the possibility of packing the Supreme Court. There's nothing in the Constitution which says there need to be a specific number of Justices, it''s up to Congress how many Justices there are. If Democrats retake Congress, and if a Democrat defeats Fuckface in 2020, Congress could theoretically increase the number of Justices to eleven or fifteen, and fill the new seats with liberals, each confirmed by a simple majority courtesy of Mitch McConnell. Democrats would get their revenge, we would not have to live under a Trump-dominated Supreme Court for the next fifty years, and the Supreme Court would lose a lot of credibility.
I've been engrossed in studying Roman politics in the final years of the Republic, and the parallels are frightening.

Edited by Connor
  • LIKE/LOVE 16
  • THANK YOU! 5
  • WHAT/WOW! 2

Sam K

Good, let change come!  It is needed, and as has been demonstrated by recent political developments in New York, shocking change does not have to be bad or painful.  Even if it is, though, we'll get through it, and the country/world as a whole will be all the better for it.

• LIKE/LOVE 16

Sam K
6 minutes ago, Troy said:

Michael has been talking since the 70's about how America is a version of Rome that is replicating that same timeline. Supposedly, some major events repeat over time, kind of like they reincarnate as collective events for people to experience again from different angles and to try to alter outcomes. America is playing out the rise and fall of Rome.

Are we playing out the fall of the Republic or the Empire?  I see strong elements of both, but how to go about altering the outcome differs depending on where in the "rerun" we are, exactly.

• LIKE/LOVE 7

SusanVirginia

make a lot of love, art, and music

@Paulyboygonna try to follow this wise old soul's prescription...always knew the US would fall, but selfishly wished it to be after I'm gone...literally felt like I'd had enough crap for one life...my new mantra is "whatever"

• LIKE/LOVE 8

KurtisM

I had to hold in tears reading this because I was about to head in for an appointment, then go to work.

But I kept almost crying simply because I realize how much I care about all of this & all of me and others- and because I realized 2 minutes into working that "shit, NOTHING I know is going to be the same in the 2020s."

I am literally grieving my whole familiar life routine and environment that has been with me for 20 years- all while shit is going down in the world and Im struggling to help in moving us to a better direction so we dont think imminent total anarchy is the only solution.

If my body had its say- I would be freaking out, flailing my arms and crying hysterically because of how much pressure has been building.

I have a lot I want to do now, but timing is poor, confidence is wavering, deadlines are coming, and the best I can tell myself is to pace- step after step.

My family & I are going camping from the 12th to 27th so lol- it was meant to be.

I wonder what will happen.

I am suspecting either a thunderstorm to wreck havoc in our area, or my family to be talking non stop about world issues because no one can avoid them now.

I asked my Essence for a message and of course I got what I thought:

"It's coming." But they added "But be excited, this is what you wanted!"

• LIKE/LOVE 14
  • WHAT/WOW! 3
  • SAD 4

Bobby
51 minutes ago, KurtisM said:

My family & I are going camping from the 12th to 27th so lol- it was meant to be.

I wonder what will happen.

The world will end and you won't even get to see it broadcast  😄

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • LOL 21

Wendy

Well I have to say that I feel very in sync with this energy report and I have been making practical changes/taking practical steps all year.  I imagine there a also a few things that aren't working that I'm clinging to.  If I didn't know better, I would think that PRAGMATIST was my Attitude.

I'm betting on economic collapse. FF is unleashing a shitstorm of epic proportions and the dogma is gonna be more and more austerity.  

It's really scary but all year it's been sounding like we're in this for the long haul.  This is the scariest sentence in the report for me:

5 hours ago, Troy said:

July through September look to be quite turbulent, even to the point of major geological events reflecting the inner turmoil of humanity.

Edited by Wendy
  • LIKE/LOVE 12
  • WHAT/WOW! 1

Crystal

@Troy, I'm sorry you're having such a hard time with the channeling! Consider virtual kittens and bunnies sent your way.

I wonder if the "delicate and fragile" system is the United States and its entire government, itself. We are, after all, running on an 18th-Century Constitution in the 21st Century, with all that entails. We have the kludgy "Apple Lisa" of government experiments when many other countries have more recent constitutions (due to having to build up from the ground after either World War, but still).

Jamelle Bouie at Slate has noted that the Republicans want to consolidate minority rule a-la South Africa in the apartheid era: https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2018/07/donald-trump-is-leading-the-republican-charge-to-preserve-a-shrinking-white-majority.html

Chauncey Devega at Salon has said that 9/11 helped Trump win - the rot has been setting in for quite some time, and I agree: https://www.salon.com/2017/09/11/from-911-to-119-how-the-war-on-terror-helped-donald-trump-win/

• LIKE/LOVE 11
  • WHAT/WOW! 1

Eric

Oh lookey! A Nexus. Haven't seen that in a while.
Given the supposed wibbly-wobbly, shifty-wifty nature of the probabilities in the next month or two, as well as all the overall build-up over the past year, it's not surprising these would start feeling difficult to channel, like trying to send a huge file over a limited internet connection. Maybe there's some kind of channel "defrag" or maintenance protocol that would be helpful, or at least mitigate potential burnout? Would be sad to be all, "Yeah, we got the session, but then the channel burst into flames." 😛

7 hours ago, Troy said:

July through September look to be quite turbulent, even to the point of major geological events reflecting the inner turmoil of humanity.

Hmmm, a potential bit of new fodder for the "Weather and Human Consciousness" subject, if that ever gets explored again.

7 hours ago, Troy said:

This is not new to any of you this year. This assessment has been in place all year.

Yeah. For me, at least, there has definitely been some amount of reviewing and assessing routines, patterns, and familiarity all year, and most of this report is pretty much in line with that. It'll be interesting to see what, if anything, comes of that in the near future.

The mention of the Supreme Court resignation as part of a fragile system was rather cryptic and vague, though I agree with Connor in that I think it could mean the way the Supreme Court functions. That said, it could mean something very different that's only obliquely related to the government. Elaboration would be needed. I have a bit of a hard time seeing it as having a global effect, especially given many of the other situations going on in the word, but who knows. Could be like a volcano eruption; a major event locally, but with aftershocks or clouds that have a minor but notable effect elsewhere.

Instability and fall have been in the cards for a very long time, so I can see this being the next lurch on that ragged trajectory (though I don't see it as being the sudden or total end of the world). Despite the drama, this isn't a new situation in history (cycles man, they're effed up sometimes), though it is a tricky one and I can see how pragmatism is/will be needed.

Edited by Eric
  • LIKE/LOVE 19