Troy

ENERGY REPORT: July 2018

Wendy

I just saw this and thought it was interesting that this is how our nexus is closing: 

The Longest Total Eclipse of the 21st Century will happen on Friday, July 27, lasting four hours across the globe. 

The nexus for me continues to be a roller coaster.  It's often taking me twice as long to do everything, or it feels like that anyway.  One day I'm super productive, the next day I can hardly get started.  I am kinda blanking out frequently.  I've put all long term plans on hold since it seems futile at this point.  I'm actually enjoying that respite because future planning fills me with anxiety. 

• LIKE/LOVE 11
  • THANK YOU! 1
  • WHAT/WOW! 1

Ingun

Here in the south of Norway, Oslo area, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/59th_parallel_north

we've now soon had around 3 months with very high temperatures, and almost no rain. It has been between 25-33C / 77-91F most of the time.

In the north where I have my family,  at 69-70 degrees Latitude and close to the Barents Sea, you can check here where that is in US and Canada and the rest of the world, here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/70th_parallel_north
Finally some summertemperatures arrived there too, but it's been so hot that the old temperature records have been beaten. It's been above 91,4 F! They've also had tropical nights, meaning the temperature doesn't go below 20C/68F during the night. It's 24 hours of daylight there whole May, June and July. My brother was doing work outdoor in that heat and my son is helping him digging a ditch and more, and my borther said it all was like an NDE-experience while working with a pace of 1/3 of what would be normal for him. In the night the midnightsun shines, and it's 26C/78-79F outside, while indoor the heatpump is now used as aircondition and creates a nice temperature of 20C/68F. ?

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • WHAT/WOW! 3
  • SAD 2

Ingun

Here south of Norway we're facing a draught and farmers don't have enough crops to feed their animals, and to me is simply a chance to reduce that meat and milk production and eventually care for their animals in new ways, while also creating new and healty ways of income for the long run. We actually need more land used for food production... we are growing too little already.

I find this all so crazy and I so much want a change, and it's painful to know that animals are exploited and forced to be productive in these horrible ways. So if it's the weather conditions that will force change I'm all for it. Anything that creates change in the old conveniences and habits of thinking, practising and production.

I've been thinking that as long as we continue to treat other beings in this way, misuse and exploit them, we are spiraling downhill as a sentience on all levels. No wonder all our bodies are so sick. It has devastating effects on our own lives and our lifeforce. It's like a boomerang that's coming back to us on so many levels.

I've also been thinking that as long as we allow and accept the killing of animals for the reasons we do, we will continue to kill each others as well. When we stop the killing of animals, we will be very close to stop murdering and killing other human beings as well.

• LIKE/LOVE 8
  • THANK YOU! 5

Ingun

Regarding the Nexus, I have felt fine, nothing particular coming up, but working on grounding a project and work, and I notice my procrastination, but I've given myself time to just enjoy the summerholidays too. I've also been helping and supporting a friend that had the experience of shock and need for grounding and finding her footing after that. I was away for 1,5 week in a lovely small town by the sea with beautiful views everywhere. I got to connect with a newborn (Savior Generation), and also the baby inside of me. That is such a lovely experience. This baby was so clear it his body communication about anything and impatient too!

• LIKE/LOVE 14

Eric

I'm actually spending the majority of the Nexus house/pet sitting for a friend in North Texas. Especially after the shock/anxiety-ridden start to the nexus, this is a welcome respite and break from routine and preoccupations at home. Getting to see my sis and various other friends in the process, including meeting a friend's newborn. Hopefully this time will help readjust perspective on things. Interesting to see what, if anything, shakes out of this nexus.

• LIKE/LOVE 8

Sam K
3 hours ago, Eric said:

I'm actually spending the majority of the Nexus house/pet sitting for a friend in North Texas. Especially after the shock/anxiety-ridden start to the nexus, this is a welcome respite and break from routine and preoccupations at home. Getting to see my sis and various other friends in the process, including meeting a friend's newborn. Hopefully this time will help readjust perspective on things. Interesting to see what, if anything, shakes out of this nexus.

Ah, welcome to the area!  Take a stroll, marvel at our famous melting sidewalks and boiling lakes.

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • LOL 9

Eric
13 minutes ago, Sam K said:

Ah, welcome to the area!  Take a stroll, marvel at our famous melting sidewalks and boiling lakes.

Hah! I never noticed you were so close. I came up from south Texas, so I'm quite acclimated to the lovely ever-present sizzling sound and occasional spontaneous combustions. ?

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • LOL 8

Juni

Possible divergence/ convergence last night? I came outside and I swear the house across from me didn't have a tree that close to it. And it's DEAD.  And HUGE.
Nor did that other house have two full grown trees in that yard. Nor was the foliage in such bad shape the whole way to work. And I know that plant at my desk was fine on Thursday. Now it's looking like it's been neglected for weeks. 
Wherever I've landed, it seems to have been a worse and lengthier drought than where I was.

Edited by Juni
  • LIKE/LOVE 7
  • WHAT/WOW! 2
  • SAD 2

Christian

oddly, things seem to have calmed down for me.  like decisions have been made and now it's just flowing with the change now.

seems strange. 

• LIKE/LOVE 7

Bogi
5 hours ago, Christian said:

oddly, things seem to have calmed down for me.  like decisions have been made and now it's just flowing with the change now.

seems strange. 

I dunno.

Currently, I am again in the woods. ?

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • WHAT/WOW! 1
  • SAD 2

Michèle
On 7/24/2018 at 7:51 AM, Bogi said:

I dunno.

Currently, I am again in the woods. ?

At least you know where you are. I have no clue as to my whereabouts.

• LOL 9

Marigold

Dogmatic Pragmatists. Baby and Young souls resisting change. Oppressed minorities remaining oppressed. Unfortunately there's a lot of that in my country. 

Today is a sad day for me and others like me in Bulgaria (my country).

On the last day of the Nexus the Bulgarian Constitutional Court declared the Istanbul Convention (which defends women against domestic violence and talks about gender being a social construct)  'unconstitutional' and gave very stupid reasons to support its 'arguments'. The Istanbul Convention has been ratified in 18 European countries and ours is choosing once again to go against liberal mature soul values. As a (young) woman and as someone who has experienced and witnessed domestic violence in my life and in that of other women, I feel disgusted and angry with my country and with those were against the IC, and frankly, these people are the majority. It's not just the Constitutional Court judges. Most of Bulgarians were against the Convention to begin with-there were even supposed intellectuals and professors opposing it as well as plenty of women.  So I'm sure they are happy with the ruling of the Court. Rougly said, about 70 % of the population here is conservative.

I'm like a black sheep here. I want to get away but that won't be happening any time soon. It feels like prison. There isn't even a political party that is truly liberal here that I can vote for. 

It sucks so much talking to people who seem nice and all, but you know that behind that niceness, they hold views that are dogmatic. That go against your interests and values. It hurts being surrounded by them and knowing that as soon as I finish university and hopefully find a job, these people will be my colleagues and I'll have to spend more time around them than I have before. 

Edited by Marigold
Fixed Supreme Court to Constitutional.
  • SAD 14
  • ANGRY 2

ckaricai
2 hours ago, Marigold said:

Dogmatic Pragmatists. Baby and Young souls resisting change. Oppressed minorities remaining oppressed. Unfortunately there's a lot of that in my country. 

Today is a sad day for me and others like me in Bulgaria (my country).

On the last day of the Nexus the Bulgarian Supreme Court declared the Istanbul Convention (which defends women against domestic violence and talks about gender being a social construct)  'unconstitutional' and gave very stupid reasons to support its 'arguments'. The Istanbul Convention has been ratified in 18 European countries and ours is choosing once again to go against liberal mature soul values. As a (young) woman and as someone who has experienced and witnessed domestic violence in my life and in that of other women, I feel disgusted and angry with my country and with those were against the IC, and frankly, these people are the majority. It's not just the Supreme Court judges. Most of Bulgarians were against the Convention to begin with-there were even supposed intellectuals and professors opposing it as well as plenty of women.  So I'm sure they are happy with the ruling of the Court. Rougly said, about 70 % of the population here is conservative.

I'm like a black sheep here. I want to get away but that won't be happening any time soon. It feels like prison. There isn't even a political party that is truly liberal here that I can vote for. 

It sucks so much talking to people who seem nice and all, but you know that behind that niceness, they hold views that are dogmatic. That go against your interests and values. It hurts being surrounded by them and knowing that as soon as I finish university and hopefully find a job, these people will be my colleagues and I'll have to spend more time around them than I have before. 

As an American I can very much relate.  Hugs.

• LIKE/LOVE 8
  • THANK YOU! 1

ckaricai

Now that this is the last day of this nexus I have more energy. I don’t feel totally exhausted. Although today I noticed another difference. A bathroom was smaller than it should have been. I asked the other woman in there if she thought it was smaller too and she was a bit startled and said it was actually even tho it wasn’t possible it still was smaller. It was again disconcerting but at least I wasn’t the only one who noticed a change to the environment this time. So, still sane. LOL

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • LOL 9

Leela Corman

Ugh, I feel like draggy heavyhearted garbage. Every morning this week I've slept late, haven't heard my family until they're leaving and coming in to say goodbye, feeling guilty about that, then never quite getting my footing all day. I'm worried and in the dark about a personal situation that I have no say in at the moment and it's just going on and on without relief and I want some RELIEF. This morning I was able to have an important conversation with my partner about some stuff between us (not the aforementioned personal issue I'm hurting over), so that was really helpful. I still felt like crap all day. I did feel something shift a little - like the sensation of a boulder shifting slightly - at the end of the day. I don't resonate with astrology but it does seem to coincide with the end of the eclipse. The shift was internal and energetic, things just felt slightly lighter. Nothing external actually happened, although I did have some sweet interactions with the wonderful women who share my studio space building, and that felt good. I spend most of my time alone so sometimes I forget that I'm not a mole with ringing ears, there's a world out there and people who like me and want to say hi. Otherwise I'm really slow, not getting much art done, listening to the same handful of albums over and over again, feeling sad and bereft and waiting for that to change.

I feel like my life is about to change drastically, and I don't know what it's going to look like exactly but goddammit I want to know.

Meanwhile did some other shoe drop in the political shitshow today? I really gotta stop using Twitter as my news aggregator, I'm going to have a fucking heart attack. 

• LIKE/LOVE 11

Juni
5 hours ago, ckaricai said:

Now that this is the last day of this nexus I have more energy. I don’t feel totally exhausted. Although today I noticed another difference. A bathroom was smaller than it should have been. I asked the other woman in there if she thought it was smaller too and she was a bit startled and said it was actually even tho it wasn’t possible it still was smaller. It was again disconcerting but at least I wasn’t the only one who noticed a change to the environment this time. So, still sane. LOL

I swear the line of trees on the way home used to be pointy evergreens and not crappy deciduous  blobby things. 

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • LOL 9

ckaricai
53 minutes ago, Juni said:

I swear the line of trees on the way home used to be pointy evergreens and not crappy deciduous  blobby things. 

Such small details and yet they make a huge difference - maybe. LOL 

• LIKE/LOVE 3

AnnH
On 7/20/2018 at 3:30 PM, Sam K said:

I had an Essence-level conversation with Trump once.  Always a weird experience, seeing these guys from the other side.

I did, too, Sam. Trump and I were sitting at a round, white table. He was telling me how awful his father was to him growing up. I inferred that that was part of the reason he was the way he was.

This was during the election (I think) and I had no knowledge of his father's treatment of him. Later reading validated what came across in the dream. Fred Trump was vicious to Donald.

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • WHAT/WOW! 1

KurtisM

I had a dream about Trump before.

I was part of a class of people that were writing letters to Trump about how he impacted us & our families.

Some people lined their letters with boogers or literal shit to show how much they hated him. Others cried as they wrote. I was writing from an Old Soul perspective- but I don't recall what I wrote anymore, just that it was very detailed & sort of detached but very much about the value of caring and being human and having a responsibility for our impact.

This was back in early 2017, just after I finished my 3rd IM.

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 4

Leela Corman

Oh man. I've had two dreams about him. The first was soon after the election; I was biking south on the West Side Highway in NYC, at night, and he was sitting in my bike basket, on the handlebars. The second was really unnerving. That one was a few months ago - I dreamed I was having a typically close, fond conversation with one of my favorite friends, an entity mate I love beyond words...but he was in trump's body! When I woke I told my friend and they were justifiably horrified.

• LOL 5
  • WHAT/WOW! 2

Luciana Flora

I'm always amazed at how many people dream about presidents and celebrities here. I've never had that kind of dream.

My dreams are always with family people, friends, co-workers. Anyway, people I live with. People I only know about in news articles and television shows are never in my dreams.

I wonder if there is any reason for some people to have this kind of dream and some not ..

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Sam K
52 minutes ago, Luciana Flora said:

I'm always amazed at how many people dream about presidents and celebrities here. I've never had that kind of dream.

My dreams are always with family people, friends, co-workers. Anyway, people I live with. People I only know about in news articles and television shows are never in my dreams.

I wonder if there is any reason for some people to have this kind of dream and some not ..

I don't normally have dreams involving celebrities either; the Trump conversation is pretty much the only instance I can recall.

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Eric
1 hour ago, Luciana Flora said:

Ditto. It's seldom I have celebrities of any kind in my dreams, and hardly ever political figures. It may be dependant on how much exposure you get at a particular time. I.e. if you've focused a lot on politics, your more likely to dream about such figures in some way. I think for me the times that celebrities do end up in my dreams is usually because I've watched a lot of something they were in or watched it close before bedtime.

Edited by Eric
  • LIKE/LOVE 2

KurtisM

Luciana, I've only ever dreamed about celebrities a few times.

I've had that one dream with Trump, one with Hilary Clinton, and a few more involving the cast of a show called "The 100".

Most of my dreams are with family & friends and co-workers, classmates teachers etc.

• LIKE/LOVE 1