Jump to content
Troy

ENERGY REPORT: July 2018

Recommended Posts

Michèle
On 7/13/2018 at 7:58 PM, Maureen said:

Some thoughts... ?️

 

What I saw was SusanVirginia rejecting compassion as it was offered up by this community. She had a chance (many mini-chances actually) to choose growth over holding on to her own private hell (as I can imagine it) and she chose the line of least resistance, for her, which ironically was/is to continue to resist more Truth, Love and Beauty from entering her life. She rejected TLE as she didn't want to, or couldn't at this point, do her own work. What many don't realize when they come on to TLE is that, as Michael has said, "Troy’s Group emphasizes a teaching and process of a spectrum of experiences related to SELF-RESPONSIBILITY." The operative word prefixed to RESPONSIBILITY is SELF. So you better be "ready" for it.

 

My favourite description of Compassion is Michael's version as it relates to our Support Circles. I particularly like it as it captures the Positive Pole of Priest, beautifully, and, like many of you, I take the expression/action/inspiration and assimilation of compassion seriously.  

 

COMPASSION: this person is the one who cares enough about you to point out what you are doing wrong, or right, in light of your "higher plans", as they support you. You may sometimes find this as "brutal" compassion, since it is sometimes painful to the Personality to face the truth. This person can be counted on to tell you the truth about you in any situation. This Position is vitally important as it helps you to stay within parameters you might have set for a lifetime's accomplishments. You may become bogged down by addictions, depression, procrastination, despair, boredom, even delights, or other "distractions", and COMPASSION will be there to help you move through these. Not that a lifetime is wasted in any way, even if these "distractions" prevailed, since all experience is valid and useful, but COMPASSION can still be there with truth. This person will help push you to the limits of who you are this lifetime, since they see past your fears. In fact, they refuse to support fear in your life at all.

 

Also, this description from Michael on the Michael Teachings being most applicable after the 4th IM is enlightening.

 

Excerpt from Michael Speaks:  7 Internal Monads on September 12, 2010:

 

We wish to point out here that while our teaching can be understood and made useful at any age, it is not until the successful completion of the 4th Internal Monad that the full extent of its application can be comprehended.

 

This is why you see so few fellow students among you, or even that you see so few interested in our teaching, in general; it is simply not very interesting or truly applicable to those who "do not know themselves." This is not a judgment, but a matter of fact.

 

For this teaching to have its full effect, one must be awake, and most who have not completed the 4th Internal Monad are still in some degree, if not completely, asleep.

 

By "asleep" and "awake," we simply mean the spectrum between self-absorption and self-awareness.

 

Self-absorption, or being asleep, is marked by a preoccupation with the self, such as through defensiveness, self-indulgence, presentation, brooding, consuming, etc.

 

And self-awareness, or being awake, is marked by, for example, valued sensitivity, right intuition, concentric compassion, enthusiastic curiosity, a kind presence, patient resonance to others, and no defenses or shields.

 

Those are examples, but there are others, of course.

 

@Maureen Thank you for sharing this. This is very beautiful and so important, not just in the current climate of upheaval, chaos, old structures breaking down and new structures not in place yet. Awaking to self-responsibility is a bit like a slap in the face, or a bucket of cold water over your head, not pleasant, really.... the first step is the hardest, once you are on the path, it gets easier and life comes to meet you. 

  • LIKE/LOVE 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Luka

It is unbelievably hot in Finland right now. Today it will be 33 C in were I live, which is here in most southern Finland. This seems to be going on at least to the end of next week, temperature will be around 29 C. To my memory, 33 C is very rare even here. I've been living here for 17 years now, and refuse to move away because I enjoy the climate, but this begins to be even in my limits. I don't know if Nexus contributes to this or not. Before this we had three more or less cold summers. Someone pointed out that it has been a pattern for some time: Three colder summers, then one super warm. But none of them has been like this summer.

 

Yesterday was the first day I felt like pressure in my body, mostly around head. It is hard to know if it is because of the heat or Nexus. We are beeing squeezed and stretched simultaneously!

 

And I've been thinking about parallels converging. To my understanding, and correct me if I'm wrong, parallels with very different history can converge if they end up being very similar. But what happens to the history of the parallel converging to ours? People won't remember it, right? How does this work exactly? Does it just disappear, like buff there went that history. Smart people explain.

 

I'm very enthralled about parallels. It pisses me off that I can't just move in them at will and go look how my life is there. Or even better, change places with myself.

 

 

Edited by Luka
  • LIKE/LOVE 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Troy
7 hours ago, Luka said:

To my understanding, and correct me if I'm wrong, parallels with very different history can converge if they end up being very similar. But what happens to the history of the parallel converging to ours? People won't remember it, right? How does this work exactly? Does it just disappear, like buff there went that history. Smart people explain.

 

From what I understand, both of the histories remain intact, but one will move into dominance in the collective memory. The effects of this can be really weird. On a personal scale, you suddenly discover that you and your friends have completely separate and distinct memories of personal events in your history. Events that you know happened but others remember completely differently. And not just from a different perspective. I'm talking like completely separate and conflicting sets of memories. If pressed, one of these memories will be "right," but in reality, both really do exist.  On a larger scale, this is how you get whole populations of people who claim the Holocaust never happened. Though there are entirely delusional and bigoted motivations for many denying the Holocaust, there really are people from a history where it never happened. The merging of parallels is mostly seamless, but there are always anomalies. Always. And sometimes we catch them. As in the titles of books that are suddenly different from what everyone remembers or the deaths of celebrities that never happened or that building on the block that you swear did not exist the last time you went past. 

  • LIKE/LOVE 17
  • THANK YOU! 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WolfAmethyst
On 7/13/2018 at 9:57 AM, WolfAmethyst said:

Weird Dream Last Night:

Suddenly and without warning, everything to do with television reception and internet connections stopped working at my home.  Telephone calls yielded no explanation.  For some reason, (in the dream) I remembered first learning via radio about both 9/11, and the great power outage which hit the Eastern Seaboard of North America ~15 years ago during the summer.

So I switched on the radio, and the most recent info from the news reports was that a massive cyberattack (Russians suspected) had successfully and completely disabled North America's internet access, and all the satellites etc critical for television reception.  Individual computers and television hardware were still working though (people could still watch things like DVDs, or use their workplace's in-house hardwire networks) but radio and telephone alternatives were quickly being set up to manage the massive infrastructure emergency.

The radio I was listening to was also an old one that I had in the early 2000s- a small pocked sized battery powered one.  I think I'm going to look for a replacement, just in case this dream really did represent a parallel we avoided, or something that might be a possibility during the next two weeks.


Update: I woke up this morning, and the living room TV wouldn't work.  After a moment of "OH $#%@!'" I checked a different tv in another room, and it was thankfully o.k.  So no Russian cyberattack this time, but rather the oldest tv in the house (by several years) just died.  I'm still glad I bought a battery / hand-cranked / solar powered emergency radio though!

My Essence always did seem to have an interesting sense of humour. 
 

  • LIKE/LOVE 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Luka

@Troy Thank you for explanation! I do get this in intellectual level, but at the same time, I don't get it, you know? As, I believe it is like that but it does boggle the mind! I actually remember a situation at work place. It was some really small thing that everyone else remembered in different way than I, and I thought I must be going crazy. And everyone looked at me like I was going crazy. So I just shut up and decided I must remember wrong, but it was a bit scary situation and that's why I remember it. I would like to have more situations like that, just to see how it works. Finding a new building would be really cool.

Edited by Luka
  • LIKE/LOVE 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Berry
9 hours ago, Luka said:

And I've been thinking about parallels converging. To my understanding, and correct me if I'm wrong, parallels with very different history can converge if they end up being very similar. But what happens to the history of the parallel converging to ours? People won't remember it, right? How does this work exactly? Does it just disappear, like buff there went that history. Smart people explain.

 

I'm very enthralled about parallels. It pisses me off that I can't just move in them at will and go look how my life is there. Or even better, change places with myself.

 

 

 

Just an example from what I'm pretty sure is from a parallel convergence. I have very clear memories of the song Push from my childhood, released some time in the 1980s by a now unknown, possible nonexistent band that I can't quite remember any more. My wife, on the other hand, clearly remembers it being released by the band Matchbox 20 in 1996, when I was a senior in college. All the facts available now point to the 1996 release. It's very creepy to me whenever that song comes on. Sometimes I can almost hear the other guy singing the phantom version over the version that won.

  • LIKE/LOVE 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bobby
21 minutes ago, Luka said:

Finding a new building would be really cool.

 

Pffft.... I'd like to find a new bank acct!   ?

  • LIKE/LOVE 3
  • LOL 14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Becca the Student
47 minutes ago, Terry said:

 

Just an example from what I'm pretty sure is from a parallel convergence. I have very clear memories of the song Push from my childhood, released some time in the 1980s by a now unknown, possible nonexistent band that I can't quite remember any more. My wife, on the other hand, clearly remembers it being released by the band Matchbox 20 in 1996, when I was a senior in college. All the facts available now point to the 1996 release. It's very creepy to me whenever that song comes on. Sometimes I can almost hear the other guy singing the phantom version over the version that won.

 

This JUST happened to me this week. I've been listening to a bunch of Michael Jackson recently (Essence reminding me of the grounding power of playful dance, according to the Michaels), and I came across the song "Somebody's Watching Me" in one of Sony's posthumous albums. Apparently Rockwell had Michael sing the chorus of the song. And listening to it, it is very obviously Michael Jackson singing the chorus. That voice is unmistakable.

 

The thing is I very clearly remember the chorus of the song "Somebody's Watching Me" being sung by a different singer -- I can still hear it in my head sung by a guy with a much more open, yawning kind of voice... with not nearly as much ping-y, chewy vocals or growl as is currently in the Michael version of the chorus.

 

I just assumed I was remembering a cover version of the song. But I can't find a cover version with that voice I remember, anywhere. And apparently now everyone and their mother considers this song a Michael Jackson song.

 

Nexuses, man. They mess with your brain.

Edited by Becca the Student
  • LIKE/LOVE 13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stickyflames

Feels similar to the last nexus.

feel a little seperate from my reality,

unattached in a way I don’t feel comfortable with.

pulled far back.

My brain voices unfortunately interpret shifting parralels and the experiences within as “ what is the fucking point?”.

The last view nexus’ have been an effort in creating a point for myself again, owning an identity. They feel like pulling yourself into singularity within a mushroom trip, only far less dramatic and psychedelic.

 

 

  • LIKE/LOVE 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Christina Lily Pedersen
3 hours ago, Troy said:

 

From what I understand, both of the histories remain intact, but one will move into dominance in the collective memory. The effects of this can be really weird. On a personal scale, you suddenly discover that you and your friends have completely separate and distinct memories of personal events in your history. Events that you know happened but others remember completely differently. And not just from a different perspective. I'm talking like completely separate and conflicting sets of memories. If pressed, one of these memories will be "right," but in reality, both really do exist.  On a larger scale, this is how you get whole populations of people who claim the Holocaust never happened. Though there are entirely delusional and bigoted motivations for many denying the Holocaust, there really are people from a history where it never happened. The merging of parallels is mostly seamless, but there are always anomalies. Always. And sometimes we catch them. As in the titles of books that are suddenly different from what everyone remembers or the deaths of celebrities that never happened or that building on the block that you swear did not exist the last time you went past. 

So, the Mandela effect? https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/et-never-said-phone-home-10661046

I have LOTS of these! I have memories from when I was a child and teen and when I talk to others about them, they say it didn't happen!

It can both be a really scary scenario, like when my dad and I once almost got hit by lightning on a road by the beach because there were no tall trees around. Only problem is my dad says that didn't happen AND the location, when I visited it again, looked and couldn't have looked like in my memory.

Or it can be something I never even questioned because it's just not interesting at all - for example the time my sister did push-ups on one arm! Only she can't do that! She can't even do a regular one! Or when she told me she used to eat butter mixed with sugar. Only she didn't ... 

These things made me question my memory so much - as I found more and more instances where something didn't happen to the people I experienced it with, I got to thinking: Is ANYTHING I remember real?

 

So what do you think? Have I merged with other parallels?

  • LIKE/LOVE 13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Luka
1 hour ago, Bobby said:

 

Pffft.... I'd like to find a new bank acct!   ?

With my luck it would be empty anyway,  so I take the building ?

  • LIKE/LOVE 1
  • LOL 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Matt [banned]

Definitely have been more tired than usual the last 2 or 3 days. 

  • LIKE/LOVE 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Luciana Flora

Normally I'd say I'm not affected by Nexu. But after the visit of my family I'm not so sure.

 

Although they were the same questions always only intensified .. I have already read about it .. but I think until today I did not understand correctly what is  nexus ..

Edited by Luciana Flora
  • LIKE/LOVE 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Christian

I would add to the tiredness.   I have woken up with headaches since Sunday.   

Anything else like that anyone notice?

  • LIKE/LOVE 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jeroen

I did okay yesterday but since waking up this morning, I have felt sick and have had some difficulty getting through the day. This has felt like dragging a heavy weight around all day. My Solar Plexus has been bothering me too.

  • LIKE/LOVE 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Eric

I wasn't all that peppy before the nexus, but I encountered a big personal trigger the last couple of days that's kinda sent me into an emotional tailspin. Restless and skewed sleep patterns, tiredness during the day, and uncharacteristic irritability thanks to wrestling with thoughts and feelings of anxiety, helplessness, and even anger (though not toward wider-world events, just in regard to the personal trigger and related issues). I tried screaming in the car once to see if that would help. Not so much, but I screamed so loud I kinda startled myself ?. Maybe it's all surfacing to be dealt with, and hopefully it'll level out post-nexus, but given how weak and useless I've felt I'm not looking forward to the continuation.

Edited by Eric
  • LIKE/LOVE 9
  • THANK YOU! 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Juni

It's been impossible to get to sleep at a reasonable hour these last few days, and I keep crying over minute things.

  • LIKE/LOVE 4
  • SAD 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NickG

Had a dream last night where I talked at length with Putin. Such a dominating, singular goal focused presence. He was taller than he is in physical life. I wonder if he’s insecure about that ??? And now that I think about it, this is the second dream I can remember where Russian agents were trying to influence something that I was protecting. Apparently attracted the big boss this time around ??? 

Edited by NickG
  • LIKE/LOVE 8
  • LOL 10
  • WHAT/WOW! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bogi
29 minutes ago, NickG said:

Had a dream last night where I talked at length with Putin. Such a dominating, singular goal focused presence. He was taller than he is in physical life. I wonder if he’s insecure about that ??? And now that I think about it, this is the second dream I can remember where Russian agents were trying to influence something that I was protecting. Apparently attracted the big boss this time around ??? 

??

And I thought I had weird dreams. One guy wants to marry me, the other one wants to kiss me and a woman stole 50 EUR from my pocket. I told her "you are so cheap". 

  • LIKE/LOVE 5
  • LOL 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NickG
11 hours ago, Uma said:

I hope you gave him a piece of your mind @NickG

Sort of lol It was a weird dream. One of those manifesting essence to the fullest type of dreams. It was like we saw each other completely and I got the impression he knows full well what he's doing but it's more of a game to him and he sees himself as winning. No capacity to see anything beyond that but oddly wasn't malicious, at least not in that context lol he couldn't make heads or tails of "seeing" me though ???

  • LIKE/LOVE 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sam K
17 hours ago, NickG said:

Sort of lol It was a weird dream. One of those manifesting essence to the fullest type of dreams. It was like we saw each other completely and I got the impression he knows full well what he's doing but it's more of a game to him and he sees himself as winning. No capacity to see anything beyond that but oddly wasn't malicious, at least not in that context lol he couldn't make heads or tails of "seeing" me though ???

 

I had an Essence-level conversation with Trump once.  Always a weird experience, seeing these guys from the other side.

  • LIKE/LOVE 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Connor
On 7/19/2018 at 10:08 AM, NickG said:

Had a dream last night where I talked at length with Putin. Such a dominating, singular goal focused presence. He was taller than he is in physical life. I wonder if he’s insecure about that ??? And now that I think about it, this is the second dream I can remember where Russian agents were trying to influence something that I was protecting. Apparently attracted the big boss this time around ??? 

I agree, Putin is an asshole on the Astral, too. Not too long ago, I dreamed I was driving somewhere important down a highway. Putin was in the passenger seat, while Barack and Michelle Obama were in the back with Xi Jinping. When I tried to talk to Putin, he glared at me and regarded me with irritation like I was a gnat.

Xi Jinping was completely disengaged and staring out the car window.

The Obamas were nice, they laughed with me.

  • LIKE/LOVE 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Luka

I had a Nexus-dream, or I think so. I was in this recycling/second hand shop that really exists here and is run by organisation that employes unemployed (that sounded funny). But it didn't look like it looks in reality, I just knew I was there. I was organising books. Shelfs full of books, and some where in horrible condition. I had decided they have to go. My ex-workmate was there too, no idea why. I kept going through books, and took all in bad condition and threw them in carbage bags. I felt very determined when doing this. The good ones I put back on shelfs and was satisfied that I got rid of the ones that were old and in bad condition. When I woke up, my first thought was "well, that was Nexus-dream if any".

  • LIKE/LOVE 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ingun
6 hours ago, Luka said:

I had a Nexus-dream, or I think so. I was in this recycling/second hand shop that really exists here and is run by organisation that employes unemployed (that sounded funny). But it didn't look like it looks in reality, I just knew I was there. I was organising books. Shelfs full of books, and some where in horrible condition. I had decided they have to go. My ex-workmate was there too, no idea why. I kept going through books, and took all in bad condition and threw them in carbage bags. I felt very determined when doing this. The good ones I put back on shelfs and was satisfied that I got rid of the ones that were old and in bad condition. When I woke up, my first thought was "well, that was Nexus-dream if any".

@Luka

Maybe you're clearing and cleaning out old and outdated knowledge, beliefs, perspectives and truths.... all that which does not work anymore for the new you or for where you are heading with yourself.

  • LIKE/LOVE 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...