Luciana Flora

I liked this quote

Luciana Flora

Matt put a quote here that he liked yesterday. I decided to do the same. I read this for the first time a few months ago. And I do not even know where this quote comes from. I do not know if it was friom a book , it's a was TV show. If this was said by a fictional character or if some real person said it.

But I thought it was beautiful.

Even-Now-As-Broken-As-You.jpg

• LIKE/LOVE 9

Luciana Flora

So the person who wrote this was this poet I've never heard of. I got curious and went to search. So the person who wrote this was this poet I've never heard of. I got curious and went to search. I read some things and I liked it.

https://www.instagram.com/maxwelldpoetry/

Luciana Flora

I could not save .. so I'll just by the link. This was one of the ones I liked the most:

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Bogi

"It doesn´t have to be pretty or graceful."

Well, nowadays I am neither of it, but I keep going. ?

• LIKE/LOVE 3

AlgeeDean

@Luciana Flora thank you for posting this. It's a quote I needed to read at this point in time. Right now I am trying to heal my anxiety, getting my body back to a healthy state, and work through some attachment issues and this quote really resonates with me. Healing is not always a graceful process. It can be quite ugly at first. But I just keep working at it with the goal that some day I will get "there". ❤️

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Luciana Flora
35 minutes ago, AlgeeDean said:

@Luciana Flora thank you for posting this. It's a quote I needed to read at this point in time. Right now I am trying to heal my anxiety, getting my body back to a healthy state, and work through some attachment issues and this quote really resonates with me. Healing is not always a graceful process. It can be quite ugly at first. But I just keep working at it with the goal that some day I will get "there". ❤️

I'm happy that my post was helpful to you. I think the post worked with me too so I liked it.

This is also the case with the second I placed on the comfort of my own company. I've always had trouble understanding why people do not like to be alone. I find it so much calmer. And at the same time I feel like being with the peeps. I am a contradiction. IoI. It is difficult to find a quote that expresses this. Since most are afraid to be alone. So I liked both the second quote too.

• LIKE/LOVE 3

AlgeeDean

I like to be alone at times too @Luciana Flora but then there are other times I like the company of others. But I get it...it's much less drama to be on your own. It's harder to be alone when you have a family. Not always a lot of time for it. But I do have fun on my own sometimes.

• LIKE/LOVE 3

William

Thanks. I love this quote too. Drop the expectations and go all in on the moment.

Reminded me of Eliot's "Not fare well, but fare forward voyagers". (The dry salvages)

It's got a straight-ahead warrior thing too ? 

• LIKE/LOVE 3