Leela Corman

QUESTION: No POFs scheduled?

Leela Corman

Forgive me if this isn't the place to post this question, but I didn't see a more appropriate place. I went looking for a POF or Ask Michael to join, and saw that there's nothing scheduled at this time. Are they on a break right now? Thanks!

Nadine

Hey Leela, POFs are ongoing, but they are booking out pretty fast - have you looked a few months in advance?

Leela Corman

@Nadine Thanks. In my browser, when I look in the "Upcoming Events" bar where public sessions are listed, it says "No events scheduled", so I don't know where to go to join in.

Nadine

Oh, okay, try finding them via the Scheduling Calender, that should work!

Bobby

Yeah, always check the Service calendar too because the Events aren't always added to the TLE Calendar timely if Troy gets busy with things but they should be on the Services calendar if they haven't already filled up.  You don't have to wait to see them on the TLE calendar to schedule.

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Leela Corman

Ah okay, thank you everyone! I hadn't been able to get the Services window to scroll (my OS is out of date and the only reason we haven't updated it is that it will be a huge production, anyway, who cares). Today it worked and I saw it. Thank you!!