Ingun

M Speaks / Ask M / MMW sessions are missed

Ingun

@Troy

So far this year we've had

2 Michael Speaks sessions

2 Ask Michael sessions

4 MMW sessions

Are the amount of sessions being reduced or postponed or are there other reasons?

I was curios so I checked 2017, 2016 and 2015 and there was:

M Speaks:    5, 8, 9 sessions

Ask Michael:   6, 7, 6 sessions

MMW:  10, 8, 6 sessions

Edited by Ingun
  • LIKE/LOVE 6
  • THANK YOU 1

Diane

@Troy

Thank you for being there for us.  You are appreciated very much.  Love, Diane

• LIKE/LOVE 20
  • THANK YOU 1

Ingun

Thank you @Troy, it is good to hear from you no matter what, it's good to just know what's going on for you, even though you feel bad right now.  And many others here do as well it seems from many of the posts.  I just wish I could help anyone to feel better...

• LIKE/LOVE 21
  • THANK YOU 1

Troy
Just now, Ingun said:

I just wish I could help anyone to feel better...

We are going to do that together. No matter what it takes, I feel I have to change this pattern in me and I'm excited about aiming for August. So let's collectively catch our breath and resolve that August is a shift we are going to make, and not just wait to see what shifts are coming.

• LIKE/LOVE 24

Heidi
1 hour ago, Troy said:

. So let's collectively catch our breath and resolve that August is a shift we are going to make, and not just wait to see what shifts are coming.

Count me in! Hope you are able to get some much needed rest, Troy. Thanks for all you do. Love you

• LIKE/LOVE 15
  • THANK YOU 1

Bogi
1 hour ago, Troy said:

We are going to do that together. No matter what it takes, I feel I have to change this pattern in me and I'm excited about aiming for August. So let's collectively catch our breath and resolve that August is a shift we are going to make, and not just wait to see what shifts are coming.

🙏

Yes, please. I am not happy about how things are going, we need to make a shift.

@Troy, you are loved and appreciated. Thank you for being and for being you. 🏵️

• LIKE/LOVE 17
  • THANK YOU 1

Matt

@Troy i hope you start feeling better. One thing i wanted to mention from my side is i felt like there was a little bit of healing that took place (on my side and hopefully on your too) from the thread a week or 2 ago about that lady going nuts. It felt similar to the thread from last year, but this time it ended with both of us listening and hearing eachother. It was healing for me for sure. Just wanted to mention that positive thing i felt here recently with you.

• LIKE/LOVE 17
  • THANK YOU 1

Jeroen

Troy, I appreciate all that you do. I would like for you to be happy and healthy and I hope you feel better. Much love to you.

• LIKE/LOVE 16
  • THANK YOU 1

ihynz

Troy, my family has loads of clinical depression and even though none of us really wants to be here, the meds work great! Because we have work to do before we go. I don't need them myself, but recommend them from what I see in my family.

• LIKE/LOVE 11
  • THANK YOU 2

petra

@Troy  If a Bumble Bee can fly, how can I not pull myself out with my own ponytail, of this f...... mess I am a part of, much more effective though to reach out and getting out bit by bit together.

Thank You so much for TLE and your trueness. I am looking forward to meet the most huggable person in the world!!!

• LIKE/LOVE 12
  • THANK YOU 1

Luciana Flora

@Troy 

I hope you feel better soon.

I love this community. Here I did not have the same problems as in other groups I participated.

And I really like your channelings. All the sessions I've had have helped me.

• LIKE/LOVE 12
  • THANK YOU 1

Stickyflames

Oh angel. 

That all sounds really painful.

I know depression. I know I suck the life out of myself and my body when I am depressed. I know it feels like lying to be enthusiastic for a future where , if you stay informed, appears to be heading fast towards pain, pain, and more pain. It is all just one big ouch to live in that future. I know how frusterating it is to hear any well meaning advice whatsoever when depressed as well.  

So I came here to say

I love you.

I love you.

I am so happy to hear that you know you matter. 

I am so happy to hear that you know nothing is directly happening to you.

I am so happy to hear you are so in touch with the truth that you deserve a life.

You sound clear and you sound like you have a future....buried under the painful one...that really does trust we are going to build something just BEAUTIFUL together.

Thank you for showing up, Troy.

Love you , love you, love you.

• LIKE/LOVE 14
  • THANK YOU 1

Wendy

I applaud you @Troy for your honesty and commitment.

I often think that all we've got is each other...so holding you in loving virtual arms...you are where you are and it will take what it takes.   you have had so much to do with my crawling out of years long deep depression and i thank you so much for that! 

much love to you!

• LIKE/LOVE 14
  • THANK YOU 1

Troubadour

@Troy It may be that there is a physiological component contributing to your feelings of anxiousness and depression. There is a newish form of medicine that is gaining popularity across the world called ‘functional’ medicine. The details are here https://www.ifm.org/functional-medicine/ 

A functional doctor will take your bloods, urine and stool samples and compare the results to what has been found to be optimal in humans. Because of your genetic inheritance and lifestyle influences it may be that you have an excess or depletion of minerals or vitamins etc.  This is a complex issue but the short story is that you may feel anxious because something is out of balance in your body’s chemistry. 

The funtional medicine doctor will prescribe a set of natural supplements that will be designed specifically to right the imbalances in your system. 

It’s not cheap. 

But in my family we have had fabulous results. My eldest is bi-polar and the third was anorexic. We saw them transform over a period of 6 months and both of them are completely off big-pharma medications. The psychological issues remained but when they no longer had to deal with the exigencies of physiological imbalance they found it much easier to address the issues related to personality.

I personally am of a more (mostly) balanced nature but when I saw the results in my daughters I went through the process and found myself mellowing as the months went by. From my early teens I was the guy who every six weeks or so gets slaughtered (wasted, hammered or whatever you guys call it). Then the (subtle) angst would recede for a while and about six weeks later I'd get hammered again.  They call it self-medicating. I call it being a slave to the rhythm. When I had been on the supplements for about 5 months the angst went away. And I didn't feel the need to self medicate any more. Its been three years. I haven't been drunk in that time and I don't feel the need.  

I haven't asked Michael about this. It might be worth while to do that before lots of money is spent chasing what establishment medicine calls  "pseudoscientific silliness". 

• LIKE/LOVE 11
  • THANK YOU 1

Sam K

Take whatever time you need.  There are millions working to repair what's broken in the world, and we're all going to get worn down by it at some point.  There's no need to stretch yourself beyond what you can handle; we'll carry the weight until you're back to yourself.  Your channeling work has helped carry for many of us when we were running on fumes, after all.

Edited by Sam K
  • LIKE/LOVE 11
  • THANK YOU 1

JohnM

Sending love and good vibes your way Troy!    Know that you are loved & appreciated & not alone in these very, very difficult days.  The whole world feels like it's in turmoil, so it's easy to understand how you can feel down.  I know I feel that way - way too much of the time lately.   Somehow still I hold on to hope for tomorrow-  but wow, am I tired!  Stay strong!

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • THANK YOU 1

Jean Hamill

Get well and happy soon Troy I appreciate everything you do.

• LIKE/LOVE 7
  • THANK YOU 1

Joanne

@Troy, I am no stranger to depression! Been there; done that! It is Brutal!🤕 I would not wish it on anyone! I, still, to this day can catch myself defaulting to that state because life is Fucking Hard (Server)... 

I just want you to know that "YOU" and your connection to channeling Michael, along with this wonderful community that you created, was the Inspiration that helped me to find my way out of that hole! That Inspiration continues to this day! You and your ability to channel Michael with such clarity, and their, always thoughtful words, of self-kindness, self-nurturing, self-love, self-caring etc. etc. helped me to find ME!! I know lost!!😟

Also, you being able to show where you are in your life, for me is so surreal, because you show to all of us that you are still here learning with us too! No matter who we are and/or what we are all going through; we are Human!! So poignant yet so empowering!!

I am sending your way much Server Love along with some Warrior Strength!🤗🤨 

• LIKE/LOVE 4
  • THANK YOU 2

KurtisM

Thanks for being raw and honestly vulnerable Troy.

I appreciate you & your channeling & efforts to create an online community that represents the work of self-responsibility, active questioning, validation, self-definition, agape etc.

If I hadn't found your community here, then I would not be part of the group of humans who are caring about humanity & searching for ways to help us move forward & build upon what we have.

Other things, like movies, video games, the internet, my parents etc. have also woken me up to the world beyond me. But you remind me that I am in that world, an integral & dynamic part of it, and hold a responsibility for shaping it for myself, others and unborn future generations of both humans & animals.

This is slightly off topic, but I often see people say things like "we need to be responsible for the state of our planet because we only have one".

And I can't help but feel a bit disgusted because even if we didn't have just one Earth to live on, I would still want us to care for this one with every ounce of love and energy we have. It's irreplaceable.

Destroying one planet because you have a backup one is irresponsible. It will never stop the cycle of destruction.

It's the same with hating humanity for our sins. Avoiding your own species out of horror only exacerbates the problem, it doesn't solve it. 

It's just all the -Poles of every Soul Age stacked on top of each other like a final sacrifice and fuck you to the wonder of living & being alive.

So that reminds me of what the Ms said about how Earth is OUR Home. We live HERE.

• LIKE/LOVE 4
  • THANK YOU 1

AnnH

Oh, my Love Pet. Sending you so much love.

I have always found it amazing that you do what you do. After reading over the Wackadoo transcripts with Eric a few years ago, I was astonished at the enormity of your work. Please give yourself credit for what you do!

So many of us are in this position, says this Sage who is in her pajamas at 2:30pm.

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • THANK YOU 1

ClaireC

I, like many here, have been able to stop the pattern of defaulting to depression because of you, @Troy, and the teachings.  We tread a very fine line between caring and overwhelm.  There are no easy answers or solutions to the political volcanic eruptions we are witnessing daily.  We can only retain as healthy a perspective as possible and concentrate on staying healthy, mentally, emotionally and physically.  Do whatever it takes.  ❤

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • THANK YOU 1