15 min. session

Bogi

Question

Hi, Guys,

I booked a 15 min. session for the first time, and I understand that it contains 1 quick question. 

I am asking myself what could be asked, how deep of a question in this session?

Could you give me some examples?

Thanks. ?

Bogi

• LIKE/LOVE 1

8 answers to this question

Matt [banned]

My favorite questions i have ever asked. How am i a doing in this life from essence perspective? Or could you describe me like you were introducing me to someone that hasnt met me?

• LIKE/LOVE 7
  • THANK YOU! 1
Luciana Flora
6 hours ago, Judy Sterling said:

My favorite question is, "What would you like to tell me, unprompted by any of my questions?"

Interesting. but I've never seen this question in any session. Has Michael ever answered this question to anyone? I just got curious

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • WARRIOR
Bobby
4 hours ago, Luciana Flora said:

Interesting. but I've never seen this question in any session. Has Michael ever answered this question to anyone? I just got curious

I don't think I would pose a question like this to Michael because in the past, they've always said that they are here to teach which implies a student, first, asking questions.  They aren't preachers... teachers  ?

• LIKE/LOVE 8
  • LOL 2
8 minutes ago, Bobby said:

I don't think I would pose a question like this to Michael because in the past, they've always said that they are here to teach which implies a student, first, asking questions.  They aren't preachers... teachers  ?

I could definitely see a sassy answer from Michael. ?

• LIKE/LOVE 3
Heidi
2 hours ago, Bogi said:

I could definitely see a sassy answer from Michael. ?

I've asked something like this before and was given a lecture:) Afterwards, they gave me a message from Essence. Good enough!

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • LOL 6

So, if anyone is interested, I ended up asking this question, and I got a detailed answer:

"Would you please describe in one word when my Personality is embracing Essence and Manifesting True Personality, and also when my Personality is rejecting Essence and Manifesting False Personality?
If there is time, can you please give for both also a short description?"

• LIKE/LOVE 2