Troy

RE-INTRODUCING: Wholeness of Soul Course 2019

Nadine

YAY! This is great news, @Troy! Thank you so much for re-launching this course!

To anyone who hasn't done this course yet: it's worth every penny of it and gives heaps of opportunity for growth and healing! 5 stars! 😉

• LIKE/LOVE 14

Nadine

@Troy: I'd like to enroll again. I had chosen to parcel the payments the last time around and didn't continue my payments when the course fizzled out. Do you have any records on how much I had paid by the time it stopped? I'd rather pay whatever is missing to the 300$ you're charging than "taking a free ride". This course is great work and you deserve to be compensated accordingly...

• LIKE/LOVE 11

DianeHB

SQUEEEEEEEE!!! 

You guys, this course contains some of Troy’s best channeling, EVER. I cannot wait to see the rest of it. 

• LIKE/LOVE 11

Troy
2 minutes ago, Nadine said:

@Troy: I'd like to enroll again. I had chosen to parcel the payments the last time around and didn't continue my payments when the course fizzled out. Do you have any records on how much I had paid by the time it stopped? I'd rather pay whatever is missing to the 300$ you're charging than "taking a free ride". This course is great work and you deserve to be compensated accordingly...

Wow, thank you! Would you mind opening a Support Ticket for this so I don't forget to address it? Thanks! XXOX

• LIKE/LOVE 8

Selin Erzin
41 minutes ago, Troy said:

scheduled monthly LIVE CHAT with Troy & Michael relative to each chapter release (dates pending)

Troy,

Is this a group or individual chat?

There’s a 12-hour difference between us. 

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Troy
31 minutes ago, Selin Erzin said:

Troy,

Is this a group or individual chat?

There’s a 12-hour difference between us. 

Depending on the number of students, we may break down into groups of 10 to 20 and schedule chats based on each group. We will look at that in December. Otherwise, we will be scheduling as best we can to accommodate as many as possible. The live chats are a great form of support, but most won't be vital to the course. Most of the interaction will be in the forums and this can be accessed 24 hours a day at our leisure, of course. If you enroll in August you get a free 30 minutes of private chat with Michael that you can schedule during the course, but otherwise, all chats will be group chats. Thanks for asking!

• LIKE/LOVE 10
  • THANK YOU! 1

Wendy

Wow so excited for this!  Wish it was starting tomorrow!

• LIKE/LOVE 10

KurtisM

I would totally join this, but Im young and don't have the money to do so. 😞

But because of you @Troy, I do regularly validate & apply these teachings- so I'll do my best with the info available to me.

Whenever I do have the resources available to have regularly long sessions with the Ms, I will be able to pump out a ton of new information on concepts of this teaching that haven't been explored yet. If it gets to that, I have stronger interests in expanding on Body Types & Soul Ages first.

Will the transcripts of this course be released after it is done in the 2020s. Or is it entirely kept only to participants?

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 8

AnnH
1 hour ago, Nadine said:

Hi, Troy:

I am in the same boat as Nadine. I'd like to audit but can't recall if I paid the whole thing upfront or used a payment plan. If it's the latter, I'd like to pay for the rest of it,

SO EXCITED TO CONTINUE THIS!

Love, Ann

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Rosario

OHH! I'm so excited Troy! I've always heard great things about WOS! 😍

Is there a way I can pay in installments?? 

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Connor

I have enrolled. Lol. It's an impulsive year. I don't think I can shell out the full amount all at once right now without having my bank account start its own revolution, but I can easily work out a monthly payment plan, or something similar. I didn't have the resources to participate last time around, so I'm glad this course has risen from the grave!

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Selin Erzin
41 minutes ago, Troy said:

Depending on the number of students, we may break down into groups of 10 to 20 and schedule chats based on each group. We will look at that in December. Otherwise, we will be scheduling as best we can to accommodate as many as possible. The live chats are a great form of support, but most won't be vital to the course. Most of the interaction will be in the forums and this can be accessed 24 hours a day at our leisure, of course. If you enroll in August you get a free 30 minutes of private chat with Michael that you can schedule during the course, but otherwise, all chats will be group chats. Thanks for asking!

I understand now, thank you Troy.

You’re welcome.

I’m interested in the course, will decide this month.

Can I ask anything I want in that private chat or is it tightly linked to the course syllabus?

Selin Erzin
1 hour ago, Nadine said:

the course fizzled out

Hi Nadine (and @Troy)

May I ask what exactly happened to the course? Was it discontinued due to lack of participation or something else. I didn't get that part well.

Troy
1 minute ago, Selin Erzin said:

Hi Nadine (and @Troy)

May I ask what exactly happened to the course? Was it discontinued due to lack of participation or something else. I didn't get that part well.

The last course was designed as a self-paced course. Everyone wanted to pursue the course on their own at their own pace, so I created a self-paced system that would not be dependent upon my participation. Everyone was on board with this... until the course got underway and people started wanting to work together and have me check in on a regular basis with Michael. It got pretty chaotic and I could not keep up with the surprise change of attitude so it kind of went into hibernation until I could make a commitment to being a part of the course again.

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • THANK YOU! 1

Troy
13 minutes ago, Connor said:

I have enrolled. Lol. It's an impulsive year. I don't think I can shell out the full amount all at once right now without having my bank account start its own revolution, but I can easily work out a monthly payment plan, or something similar. I didn't have the resources to participate last time around, so I'm glad this course has risen from the grave!

14 minutes ago, Rosario said:

OHH! I'm so excited Troy! I've always heard great things about WOS! 😍

Is there a way I can pay in installments?? 

I don't have a way for students to pay in installments as of now but will look into it.

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • THANK YOU! 1

Mari Lynn

Hi Troy,

I too, had enrolled and started the course when it was re-introduced...I think, back in/around 2010?? Anyway, like Nadine and Ann, I may very well had made payments but alas, I am not sure either. 

I am VERY interested in this again, and I was getting "ENERGY-FRITZIES" as I was reading the description of the course, a sure sign from my Essence that this is important work! 

I didn't thoroughly read thru all the (and your) comments, and it will be a challenge financially, but again, whatever efforts are needed to manifest $$ for this seems MORE than worth it!!!

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Diane
5 hours ago, Troy said:

The last course was designed as a self-paced course. Everyone wanted to pursue the course on their own at their own pace, so I created a self-paced system that would not be dependent upon my participation. Everyone was on board with this... until the course got underway and people started wanting to work together and have me check in on a regular basis with Michael. It got pretty chaotic and I could not keep up with the surprise change of attitude so it kind of went into hibernation until I could make a commitment to being a part of the course again.

@Troy - Thank you for starting the WOS course again.  I loved it!  You did fabulous work on it and it helped me immensely.

I really liked that it was a self-paced course.  I don't remember feeling the need to check in with you/Michael, although I do love talking to you.  I was disappointed  when it ended and I am so excited to see it coming back.  

What I remember was really enjoying the work and waiting for the next chapter to be made available.  I also wondered at the time how you would ever find time to fit in a chat with each of us.

Love you.

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • THANK YOU! 1

Luciana Flora

@Troy 

I'm not sure if I'll be able to attend but the course does look really good.

I have a doubt. This value would either be paid at once or may be paid in installments.

Because the dollar is getting more expensive here in Brazil and this value is too much for me to pay at once.

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Nick Sweeney (Babylove)

Troy, I paid the full amount last time (I think it was $200).  I would love to pay you the extra $100 for this latest version of the course, as well, but I am not sure if I will be able to do so before 2019.  But I can definitely do so at some point next year.  And hopefully next year I will be able to renew my TLE subscription!  I haven't forgotten about that.

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Ray Bussard

Wow! This sounds absolutely brilliant. But I'm not understanding something. Michael set this up as a two year course of study and you have it as a one year course? Has everything in the two year course now been condensed into the one year one? This really is vital information for any serious Michael student. I would suggest that after you've worked through this course three or four times that you do in fact make it into a book. I think it will make it onto the New Age Bestseller list if you do. If you ask Michael about making it available to the general public I have a feeling that they would confirm that this would be both timely and needed. But regardless, this course will bring many more people into the fold. Many people are looking for just such a course. It would be a great way to learn about Michael's system and philosophy as it goes more in depth into the teachings in the most pragmatic way possible, which is what will matter most to people who are inclined to buy it. Trust me on this. Lol.

Troy
3 hours ago, Ray Bussard said:

Wow! This sounds absolutely brilliant. But I'm not understanding something. Michael set this up as a two year course of study and you have it as a one year course? 

Oh no, they didn't set it up as a 2-year course. It just took me that long to receive, deliver, and make sense of it as a channel. That was mostly because I was learning alongside receiving the information and had my own work to do that would allow the next "chapter" to come. It was very intimate.

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Troy

FOR THOSE AUDITING THE COURSE:

Some of you have asked how you can pay the difference on a partially-paid course in the past or expressed that you would like to just support the return of the course. Thank you for asking! Just use the donation option linked here or the Donation button on the home page of TLE and offer whatever you feel. No pressure! I trust your judgment! Big love to you! 

• LIKE/LOVE 3

H2nna

I've been waiting for this!! 😊

@Troy I cannot recall what I paid last time either, 2011 feels like a few lifetimes ago. I just remember I made it to emotional center.😂

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Troy
32 minutes ago, H2nna said:

I've been waiting for this!! 😊

@Troy I cannot recall what I paid last time either, 2011 feels like a few lifetimes ago. I just remember I made it to emotional center.😂

FOR THOSE AUDITING THE COURSE:

Some of you have asked how you can pay the difference on a partially-paid course in the past or expressed that you would like to just support the return of the course. Thank you for asking! Just use the donation option linked here or the Donation button on the home page of TLE and offer whatever you feel. No pressure! I trust your judgment! Big love to you! 

• LIKE/LOVE 3