Troy

ENERGY REPORT: August 2018

AnnH

I didn't know about David Hogg, but I sensed it about Emma Gonzales.

Thank you Troy and Michael!

• LIKE/LOVE 23

Becca the Student

HAHAHA “Fuck that noise”. I sense some Troy slipping through in that expression. 😂

• LIKE/LOVE 11
  • LOL 9

Mike Cleverly

I had been meaning to ask about those two. Definitely get a vibe about them! 

• LIKE/LOVE 17

Wendy

YEAH FUCK THAT NOISE!

For some reason I teared up at the David/Emma info.

• LIKE/LOVE 20
  • THANK YOU! 1

petra
@Troy  Thank You so much for this report, great timing for me.

These are the voices I kept on holding on to  through the last month:

Know and trust, I am a vital creator and confident in my mind and soul, I cannot not effect the conscious matrix, cause I am a vital part of it and to aim at love.

What I think, feel and do matters, to take good care of my mental, emotional and physical health and to clean up my act everyday, in my own conscious way.

Sometimes I started to waver and found myself foolish in the eye of what's happening in this world, then I told myself, if the ones who hold on so tightly to their foolish power games creating such an immense imbalance and they are on one side of the teeter-totter, it is just a matter of how hard I jump onto the other side and not stop doing it and always having those in my mind, people like Hogg and Gonzales and many more, who jump on that other side of the teeter-totter too, and that my energy goes to them and not to those who are seemingly in power. 

Yeah "Fuck" that noise, I truly want to listen to the most meaningful and kindest voice, my voice, the most empowering voice, no matter how foolish at times it seems.

• LIKE/LOVE 24

DianeHB
1 minute ago, Troy said:

Oh, I think you are right. They seem to like my range of rowdy, raunchy and crude expressions. 

True, but a lot of these "helpful thoughts" are not necessarily in Michael's "voice", but something that helps us to remember. They might be using your vocabulary for effect.

• LIKE/LOVE 16

Joanne

'FUCK THAT NOISE!" Music to my hears!! Love it!!🤨🤕🤗

• LIKE/LOVE 12
  • LOL 2

KurtisM

These two phrases got the tears rolling:

"This Nexus Bubble revealed to many of our students that they have been on a journey over the past 5 to 30 years of discovering just how much they matter."

"This Nexus window looks to bring with it a further shift toward “strength in numbers” regarding altering the course of history regarding potential war. The awareness of potential war and great conflict may begin to rise and be taken more seriously."

That shift between growing through Conflict vs Compassion is something that has been showing up in many of the shows I watch, especially the 100, where this season is no bullshit at exploring the concept of shortsighted human violence destroying everything.

Also, FUCK THAT NOISE!

What I've been trying to do is listen to everyone's input as though there has to be a gem in everything we say that makes everyone right. I never try to dismiss any input because I hate being or seeming tunnelvisioned- as i'm Scholar-cast and take in everything to know it all.

I'm now realizing that if my parents are trying to be apolitical and resign to the powers that be, it's not a choice that comes from their true voice. It's not a choice that defines me either.

If family & co-workers are gossipping about events without an understanding of the roots behind them, it's just gossip & noise, not something to pay my mind too.

If Social Media gangs up on someone that is listening to their true voice of compassion, even if they have gotten something wrong, those people are just desperate for something to break.

If my mind and body can't keep up with the sheer amount of change in my life, then I need to sort through who I am & discover some voice that soothes me.

I take that comment of cutting the noise out and focusing on just 1 voice that matters extremely to heart. I have been listening to many voices, and they're not all true or helpful.

• LIKE/LOVE 24

Becca the Student

@Troy I think they tailor their material to the audience, too.”Fuck that noise” gets the point across much swifter and more viscerally than a more elegant phrase would. We know exactly what it means. 😉

• LIKE/LOVE 17

Jeroen

Yes, FUCK THAT NOISE. That has been on my mind a few days now. I am tired of listening to the shaming and self--ridiculing voices and want to listen to the kindest voice instead. I am going to jump on the other side of the teeter totter with @petra, Hogg, Gonzalez and the others too.

• LIKE/LOVE 21

Heidi
2 hours ago, Troy said:

For most of our students, the recent Nexus Bubble sorted through all of the moments where you fragmented yourself by not listening to yourself. You sorted through all of the moments where those parts of you suddenly realized that they had to return to their True Voice, and they did. And that includes you. This version of you also decided enough is enough and stripped through the bullshit din of noise and remembered that your own voice is valid and worthy and meaningful and true.

This actually reminded me of something Michael said to me in my Platform of last year, which was "COMPLEXITY":

"INSIGHT: As Complexity comes into focus, you may first experience this as a sorting of the messiness that is life, but the point is not on the messiness. It is on what you have created from this palette of color that is your life."

I think part of that sorting for me had to do with finding my True Voice as well. I definitely resonate with this Energy Report. Thank you so much, Troy and Michael!

• LIKE/LOVE 19

Eric

This is remarkably aligned with the 'revelation' I had after my hypnotherapy session about a month or so ago. On the drive home afterward there was the "aha" of realizing that I'd never really trusted myself and my inner voice on a regular basis. Deferring to others had been the general rule to avoid being wrong, to avoid conflict, and to avoid having to own the consequences. Indeed, there's sometimes been confusion and distrust regarding the inner voice from a fear of fooling myself. It's all been a form of self-protection and ingrained habit, and it was something interesting to recognize this and look back and think about times when I didn't speak up but my inner voice had turned out to be right in the end. It's been tough to try and break from the habits and self-protection, even a month later, since they're so ingrained. I can feel it moving in that direction, but there's a lot of momentum otherwise, so sorting through that is an ongoing process. After a very distressful start, I did feel a lighter shift around the 24th onward during the nexus that sort of helped dislodge my mind from the anxieties that had been grabbing at it. They're still there, but less consuming than before.

Edited by Eric
  • LIKE/LOVE 19

Juni

David and Emma! I knew something was up, there!

Edited by Juni
  • LIKE/LOVE 13

Aaron(space)Kraft
2 hours ago, Troy said:

we can confirm that David Hogg is a Transcendental Soul and Emma Gonzalez is a Candidate.

To clarify, does this mean that Emma is a TS or IS candidate?

1 hour ago, Wendy said:

For some reason I teared up at the David/Emma info.

Admittedly, I teared a little as well. Must be something in the water. 😅

• LIKE/LOVE 12

Aaron(space)Kraft
11 minutes ago, Bobby said:

A transcental soul IS transcedental, their whole life, no matter what because that is their soul age just like yours is Old-whatever. 

Ah, ok. I was under the impression that the TS energy, similar to the IS, would be too strong for a human body to hold for an entire lifetime. Apparently, that's not the case though as one is a TS for their whole life.

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Maureen
1 hour ago, Heidi said:

This actually reminded me of something Michael said to me in my Platform of last year, which was "COMPLEXITY":

"INSIGHT: As Complexity comes into focus, you may first experience this as a sorting of the messiness that is life, but the point is not on the messiness. It is on what you have created from this palette of color that is your life."

I think part of that sorting for me had to do with finding my True Voice as well. I definitely resonate with this Energy Report. Thank you so much, Troy and Michael!

@Heidi, I love the synchronicity!  I just wrote this on Dawn's blog entry Nexus, True Voice, & Simplicity in response to Troy saying Scholars are more likely to fall into over-complication vs simplicity than Sages....although we can all fall prey to too much complication.

I agree!!! That's what I thought, too. Most Scholars in my life (who I get to see up close and personal) can tend to "complicate" things with too much data/information, theory, etc., to sludge through. Things shift and work out the best for them once they learn how to simplify. Simplification is an art form but then everyone has an inner artist in the wings waiting to put paint to canvas. ♥

• LIKE/LOVE 19

Stickyflames

Yep. 

August report couldn’t be more spot on.

Everything this year has been showcasing to myself how little I trust my voice. The moments I have this year have been profound.

• LIKE/LOVE 18