Troy

ENERGY REPORT: August 2018

Heidi
40 minutes ago, Maureen said:

I agree!!! That's what I thought, too. Most Scholars in my life (who I get to see up close and personal) can tend to "complicate" things with too much data/information, theory, etc., to sludge through. Things shift and work out the best for them once they learn how to simplify. Simplification is an art form but then everyone has an inner artist in the wings waiting to put paint to canvas. ♥

Wow, you weren't kidding about synchronicity! I love this! And it definitely fits me to a T! 🙂

• LIKE/LOVE 15

Timothy J Sullivan

Thanks for this clarification, Troy. 

I do feel some 'anxiousness' for David & Emma. The situation and the challenge they've taken on is rather perilous, given the craziness in the US. 

• LIKE/LOVE 24

Lynn Hallam

Thank you, Troy, for receiving this. I look forward to these assessments every month and re-read them throughout the month. Most of the time, I struggle to relate. Last month, mid-July, I suddenly heard the multitude of admonishments constantly swirling through my mind, all coloring my behavior, feelings and choices. Not my voice. None of it coming from my self. I have not been listening to my natural "True voice", not even trying to access it, instead just spinning between terror, rage, despair, oppression, powerlessness re: the shit coming out of D.C. I do feel stronger, more clear and directional having 'heard' this.

Very happy to hear Michael speak about David and Emma. Love them and the powerful impact they are having.

• LIKE/LOVE 19

Susan A Flow

Powerful, Thanks Troy

• LIKE/LOVE 10

KurtisM

@Maureen, ah so you were the one who posted that!

Back in 2014 I found it while devouring ning and ever since then, the differentiation between complication & complexity has stuck with me all this time.

It's nice to get a reread, as I take that session to the heart & it is very pertinent for my Life Task of Translating Realities.

• LIKE/LOVE 8

ckaricai

This report is spot on for me too. I have been operating from pragmatism all year regarding teaching. I wanted to quit months ago and actually couldn’t and everyone around me has been telling me to stick it out for another year to finish the master’s and I was going to because of that but I hit a mental and emotional wall and I did have a moment this past month where I actually said “fuck that noise” and decided to quit the program. It’s the right decision for me emotionally anyhow. The stress was just too much and I was starting to feel—still feel—traumatized by the whole experience. I understand truly why it’s so hard for schools in this city to find teachers. Anyhow, now I have to deal with the consequences and they may well suck but at least I won’t have to deal with all that noise for another year. I’ve also had moments where I have debated if my voice matters in a way that is different from the usual way that question comes up. I did matter for a year to a bunch of great kids and I know I did have a positive affect on some of them even if briefly so the year wasn’t a waste and i’ve learned a lot about myself to boot.

And speaking of TS and IS, I’m writing this from the bus and went past an art gallery with various paintings with the word “love” scrawled all over them. Seems synchronous to me. (I whited out their faces.)

162E7FA6-F893-4242-B951-C9F0A5E8DB4C.jpeg

• LIKE/LOVE 21
  • THANK YOU! 1

Luka

Well wasn't this interesting! It really hit home to me, because for atleast two decades I've worked HARD with learning to listen myself, it has literally been my main task, I believe! Learning to be more assertive has been a hard lesson for me, but boy did I succeed. I went from total doormat (can you imagine a doormat King? It will take several lifes to heal myself from this humiliation) to a total badass. My denial was deep, because it had to literally hide who I am. Listening myself lead to transitioning from female to male, so there can be really profound reason why someone fights hard to NOT hear themselves. Now everytime I see people running from themselves, I know they are hiding something. I don't judge them, because I know how hard it is to come out from the denial and learned helplesness, and how easy it is to search security from other people, thinking they have all the answers and they know better than you.

I now realise I've also taught this to other people in every possible situaton, for years. I try to tell people to not listen to others. They don't live your life, you do. They have their own life to live, but people like to meddle in others lifes in order to not see how messed their own lifes are. I always try to point out that the motivations of meddling people are not necessarily selfless. They don't always have your best interest in their heart, and even if they have, they don't know what is best for you, only you can know it. I have declared a personal war against the word "love", because people are so much abused and manipulated in the name of it (and I bet some of you just felt a flare of anger when I said that). I keep telling people that love is not in words, it is in actions. If someone tells you they love you, and then beats you to a pulp, or empties your bank account, or guilt trips you from doing what you want or being yourself, is it love? Does it absolve them from their actions that they claim to love you? I think not. Love is the most abused word in this world. And not all parents love their chidren. Children try to tell this all the time, and then they are gaslighted to bend to the myth of unconditional parental love, and they grow up without being loved and believing THAT is love, and I can assure you from my own experience that is a good way to teach a person how to not listen to themselves. When you see a person who treats others like shit, that is exactly how much they love themselves too. See, I could go on for hours about this so I stop now. Maybe in some later life I have a good opportunity to really teach this: Love yourself first, that way you will love others too.

Edited by Luka
  • LIKE/LOVE 18
  • THANK YOU! 1

Connor

Well I just woke up from an interesting dream. In the dream, Donald Trump was talking animatedly on a cellphone, pacing around the pool in the backyard of my parents' house, and he was "breaking the rules". Either he wasn't supposed to be in the pool area, or he wasn't supposed to be on the phone, or perhaps both.

Here's where it gets weird: another Donald Trump was standing inside the house with me, watching himself break the rules on the phone. And we weren't alone. Robert Mueller was with us, too, although Mueller did not speak or even move all that much.

The Trump who was inside with us kept getting agitated by the rulebreaking actions of the Trump outside on the phone, and every now and then he would put his hands on the glass of the windows and push, and the glass would bend outward like it was cheap plastic, but Trump always backed down before it broke. Until he didn't.

Fed up with feeling powerless, after testing the windows several times, Trump surged ahead and walked straight into the glass, breaking through and exposing us to the elements. The Trump who'd been inside with us made a beeline for the rulebreaking Trump outside on the phone, while Mueller and I watched from the house.

"Can't let him do this, now, can we?" I say to Mueller. "This is illegal."

• LIKE/LOVE 12
  • WHAT/WOW! 9

MichaelS

This report is a slam dunk for me and my Platform-True Clarity. I can see how Dogma clouded my happiness with its preoccupation with negativity and self loathing. Look instead at all the wonderful things happening around us, so much love and nurture and contentment. Fuck that other noise!  

Thanks Troy. 

• LIKE/LOVE 18
  • THANK YOU! 1

Lori Abrams
23 hours ago, Joanne said:

'FUCK THAT NOISE!" Music to my hears!! Love it!!🤨🤕🤗

And to Troy, et al:  I thought this was the best part!  My immediate reaction was They know us well.  😉    Got a huge chuckle, and oh yes, validation, as well.  Past few months, I've been using that word, in a more humorous way of being.  It's a powerful word, to me, in many ways.  It's even had a better response factor with others, using it in a more humorous tone, instead of using it in a more shocking, negative tone.   

This was very good, indeed.  Listening to your own voice, and not letting those other outer, worldly voices taking center stage.  I'm much calmer, and enjoying life more than I have in many years, in fact.  I enjoy being and doing with myself.  I've been re-reading many of my books that have helped me along my spiritual path.  Adding on other spiritual philosophies and practices too. Life's been pretty good these past 5 months, as I allow myself to enjoy and be grateful for everything in my life.  It's been a process, though.  I won't lie.  And, it takes practice not to fall back into habitual thought processes.  

Thank You, Troy and Michael.  🙂

• LIKE/LOVE 13

Mari Lynn

Wow, soooo many great comments to this awesome NRG report, not to mention the report itself. So fucking validating and I laughed, cried, moved my body's NRG as I was realizing that during the Nexus/Full Moon/Eclipse time- I was moving some seriously old stuff out....having experiences in the 3rd eye and throat chakra areas....root and sacral areas not exempt either. Hell....all my chakras have been releasing stuff and sometimes I feel lit up like a dang Christmas tree, chakra wise! Not always pleasant, mind you. 

But the "True Voice" item and of course "FUCK THAT NOISE" message rang loud and clear!!!

Lol, gotta love it all....😂😜❤️😱

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Michèle

I drown out the noise with my TRUE VOICE.

• LIKE/LOVE 7

Leela Corman

I'm having, like, a self-karma carnival over here. After the nexus I had two huge matters in my life, one professional and the other personal, take off very suddenly after heavy delay. They are both things I have longed for, and now they're here, and instead of celebrating them I'm having a crisis of self-confidence in both situations. I need some help. Can we please talk about self-karma? Anyone want to talk about theirs?

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Nick Sweeney (Babylove)

Lovely energy report, Troy, thx!  I definitely sensed something about David Hogg and Emma Gonzalez that was extraordinary.  Just noticed that they both have double letters in their names.  Hehehe.  But here is a thought that came to mind: If Emma manifests the IS in 2020, she'll be only 20 or 21yo!  Isn't that hella' young to be manifesting an IS?  Well, I guess Michael hasn't really shared about the average ages of the IS hosts throughout the ages.  But that seems awfully young to me.  Just relative, of course.  Still curious about that.

• LIKE/LOVE 8

Michèle

@Nick Sweeney (Babylove)I thought of that as well, but then I think Jesus was supposed to be in his late 20ies/ early 30ies, no? Maybe both Emma and David have many Grand Cycles, like over 15 or 16 or so. From a biological  point of view perhaps a younger body can handle the IS better than an older body, and because personality/essence will 'surrender the space' maybe 'age' doesn't matter - if I understand correctly how it works. I think it's cool she is so young and I think it's cool she is a woman, but I also wonder what are you going to do with the rest of your life if you have manifested the IS when you were 20?

• LIKE/LOVE 9

KurtisM

Yesterday I had a period of time where no one was at home but me and the dogs.

So while I was alone, I stopped thinking to myself and started speaking out loud to myself- which is something that makes me feel very messy because it's weird to hear the actual thoughts that go through me from me.

This evolved into a self-confrontation about feeling angry that I'm always stuck, or making great strides out of being stuck while feeling that I'm just going to get stuck again and again.

So while I was talking to me I hit the core hard truth that I am NOT stuck.

This was like a huge relief for me & my body since I now know it's true I am not ever stuck- and it was very empowering to stop perceiving like I am.

I'm still trying to redefine why I'm not stuck so that I can rewire my psyche into better patterns, abd have come up with the fact that feeling stuck is simply a time of learning or unlearning or arriving at a plateau where I must take stock or apply what I've learnt to move forward.

This redefinition will take time, but I feel more confident now that I have a core truth to guide me through any difficulties.

I also realized before that the CF that protects me from feeling PRESENT is Greed.

I always feel like I'm lacking something vague that must be filled for me to feel fulfilled now. And now I realize what I'm greedy for.

PROGRESS.

So if I start to redfine stuckness into something that progresses me, I can likely change this habit of anxious dissatisfaction.

Another thing I'm greedy for is KNOWING ENOUGH, which is another aspect I'm working on.

Things feel more alive and ok now since I'm getting better and better at just learning to be.

I even sang a song that felt powerful & resonant, with great crescendos to reflect my own patterns of struggle and growth. 🙂

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 10

Michèle
1 hour ago, Leela Corman said:

I'm having, like, a self-karma carnival over here. After the nexus I had two huge matters in my life, one professional and the other personal, take off very suddenly after heavy delay. They are both things I have longed for, and now they're here, and instead of celebrating them I'm having a crisis of self-confidence in both situations. I need some help. Can we please talk about self-karma? Anyone want to talk about theirs?

Go for it. Personally I regret opportunities that I didn't take and ran because I was afraid of getting hurt etc (chief feature taking control) a  lot more than all the chances I took, even if it all went wrong. I can shrug that off much more easily because I know what was, but if I ran I keep wondering what could or would have been.

Edited by Michèle
  • LIKE/LOVE 8

KurtisM

@Nick Sweeney (Babylove)

Apparently we've had two IS before that manifested through male and then female triplet children that became muses for humanity towards various forms of math, music and creativity.

That interrupted our collective habit at the time to perfect routines of survival that rendered human life rather rote and routine.

Since all we revolved around was doing what must be done to survive.

An aside but I feel like this season's Pragmatistm may be sliding most to Skepticism and Spiritualism.

Pragmatism can slide to any attitude of course, but Michael's reports seem to be geared around encouraging Investigation and Verification.

I notice that they're counteracting our tendencies toward Dissatisfaction and Excuses the most, which are the blindspots of the Skeptic and Spiritualist.

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 6

Bobby
1 hour ago, Nick Sweeney (Babylove) said:

Lovely energy report, Troy, thx!  I definitely sensed something about David Hogg and Emma Gonzalez that was extraordinary.  Just noticed that they both have double letters in their names.  Hehehe.  But here is a thought that came to mind: If Emma manifests the IS in 2020, she'll be only 20 or 21yo!  Isn't that hella' young to be manifesting an IS?  Well, I guess Michael hasn't really shared about the average ages of the IS hosts throughout the ages.  But that seems awfully young to me.  Just relative, of course.  Still curious about that.

I would love to know how many Grand Cycles she has under her belt.  With that info, if it's high, she'd be in a much better position probably do manifest Essence earlier in her life and then of course, the IS, if she chooses to.

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Maureen
1 hour ago, Nick Sweeney (Babylove) said:

MICHAEL SPEAKS – When The Infinite Soul Arrives – January 28, 2017

Bobby:  Would the multiple personalities of this next manifestation be considered concurrents of a single Essence?  If so, is there a likely Role that will be utilized by this manifestation that is known at this time based upon the candidates?

MEntity:  No. Each would be an individual fragment and likely all different Roles.

MEntity:  We know that Sage, King, Priest, Server and Artisan have been the focus for candidates.

From a POF on January 5, 2011

MEntity:  The candidates at this time range across all Roles, and are up to 12 fragments representing options that cover various demographics.

MEntity:  If the manifestation were to occur, we still see the plan being that 5 variations would manifest simultaneously across a female, a child, a homosexual, an African in Africa, and one that could be described as a "wild card."

MEntity:  The messages would be consistent, despite completely separate backgrounds, contexts, and languages.

• LIKE/LOVE 9
  • THANK YOU! 1

Leela Corman

@Michèle oh, I have already gone for it, in both cases the bit's in my teeth. It's just that I find myself doubting my worth, my skills, my standing. It's a level of insecurity I haven't had in a long time. In one case I can very clearly see self-karma in play but I don't know how to break its pattern.

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Leela Corman

Oh, I started seeing a therapist during this nexus, too! And I've been deeply resistant to therapy for the most part, as I've said elsewhere. I love my new therapist!

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Miizle
On 8/3/2018 at 3:22 AM, Wendy said:

For some reason I teared up at the David/Emma info.

Yeah me too!

• LIKE/LOVE 4