Troy

ENERGY REPORT: August 2018

Luciana Flora

I'll tell you something. I do not know if it would be the nexus but I think something has really changed in me. Deas that the nexus is over I talked by c vidio chat with 4 people.

Maybe it does not look like much. but I've always been extremely cautious about getting close to people. And it is the first time in my life that I have approached so many people in such a short time. I hope this is something that will last.

• LIKE/LOVE 10

Michèle

I just found this and I have to share it because it's a beautiful movement that goes around the world - we can do it if we focus on joy and happiness : 

• LIKE/LOVE 10

Miizle

During the nexus (i didnt know it was happening for a lot of it) i was sooo exhausted. Well, i have been tired for a good while now anyways for simple physical reasons (not getting proper sleep), but this was even worse. Then 2 days before the end of nexus, one morning i felt different, it was a faint but noticeable feeling like the world was a bit more open, energetically speaking, like it wasn't so stuffy. I also suddenly was able to make simple and logical decisions a lot easier, and make things happen a bit easier that the recent walk in tar. Just small things like easily finding and deciding on new plastic free products for us, finding out about a super simple diy hydroponic solution for lettuce, and when my unpredictable oven burnt the top of the lasagne, again, i just immediately realised i could scrape off the burnt part, add a new top layer and put it back on a griller setting. Fixed! Why had that never occured to me before? Also an issue about whether or not i and daughter should join husband for his sporting trip got a simple answer when i realised there was a perspective i hadn't thought of before, but it really was the most important and most aligned with my values (due to some recent events daughter should not be away from daddy for that long, so that became the deciding factor instead of practical matters). I also suddenly realised another perspective into a very big dilemma we have, but so far no solutions though (it is about housing, lifestyle, all of our money, and everyone's future... so just small stuff ;P)

But since then i have fallen back to my extreme tiredness, and not sure if this decision making skill was or could have been a passing feat? I hope not.

For 2 days after the nexus i experienced several indicents of "dizziness", which really looked like the world around me shifting, like it all moved 20-30 cm sideways, and really almost like 2 layers of it were trying to slot in, finding their place. ! 

That morning i had also read that thing in the Treasonous Trump thread about Russia allegedly hacking the US elecrical grid, and it made me cry, it was weird. It felt like standing stunned in front of a dooms day scene, and during that day every time i though of it it made me tear up again, like 4 or 5 times. I don't tend to cry over "world events", and this was unusual.  

Last 2 mornings during nexus my toddler vomited first thing in the morning for no reason. Never happened before! The first night after nexus she was very restless, whimpering weirdly before sleep. She woke 2 (or was it 3) times during that night to cry quite hysterically, said she was not in pain, i couldn't make out what the problem was. This is also not like her.  She kept tossing and turning thoughout the night, and the following night as well. Whatever she merged with doesn't look very good, if i can draw conclusions like that?? She seems back to normal now, though.

Better effects for my husband. Ever since the nexus his recreational sporting career in disc golf has taken wings. There's just happened to be 1 larger tournament and 2 local trophy events since, and he's won all of them by a large margin, making new personal records on both courses. This has made his total rank currently the 5th best in the country! So far previous years he's sat at #13.  If this is what nexus did to him, awesome!

Anyhow, that was my rambling about the recent times. I have never noticed so many nexus time changes, that's for sure.

• LIKE/LOVE 11

KurtisM

Oh my god @Miizle I cried spontaneously when I saw the electric grid article too.

I never thought of scraping off the top of overcooked food. Thats a good idea.

I have also fallen into and out of fatigue since the nexus bubble and its collapse. My advice is to ride it like a wave and see some truth you can act on from it. If you need to rest and you can, then rest or meditate or focus on just one or two things.

Throughout my life I have had a weird feeling when staring at things sometimes. It's like the reality around me is shifting like a wave. Like an optical illusion almost.

Instead of looking at a fixed ceiling, it undulates and vibrates and enlarges or shrinks. Very weird and entertaining.

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Miizle

@KurtisM this shifting thing was interesting, because it happened to everything including the air. Each time it happened  when i was not particularly focused on anything, but standing or walking and looking a bit down-ish, so i didn't see the whole wide landscape, which would have been cool but probably quite disorienting. I think, if it wasn't because of some physical thing with my brain (which would be quite coincidental, but possible), but actually seeing something more and not less true, it must have been when i was sitting on a nice meditative brain wave.

But that's interesting what you say about your visual phenomenon. I've read somewhere a long time ago people say they can see the earth 'breathe', so i haven't thought too much of it, but i too see the ground move up and down if i look at it, like it was breathing. It's quite nice i think, makes me feel like we're living on a big, loving, living & breathing giant. I wonder what these visions really are?

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Miizle

Oh yeah, what also has happened in this nexus, my father-in-law sold his home, my husband finally got a new job opportunity, and last but not least, it appears that i now LOVE vegemite 😨😀

• LIKE/LOVE 7
  • LOL 2

AlgeeDean

Had to laugh about this...when we went to Canada this week we went through the nexus at the border. J/K

IMG_3008.JPG

• LIKE/LOVE 4
  • LOL 20

Sam K

Changed how I style my hair.  Not a big deal, I know, but I haven't changed my hair in... ever, really.

• LIKE/LOVE 10

KurtisM

After this Nexus I have felt a surprising surge of interest in my old projects: including my urges to organize, brainstorm, concoct timeline theories, order my life chronology, draw, storybuild etc.

These are things I have not worked on for quite a while, yet I feel like I have merged with a version of me that has already been doing this and it's helped life feel very fun again!

I also experienced a surge of interest in being more involved with others through connecting, networking and freely discussing whatever is on my mind- and being more confident in just being me & loving what I love to do.

However I still have some days where I need to close down or close off as my body has just had ENOUGH.

The funny thing is, I tried working on my theories, blueprints, brainstorming etc. during the Nexus- but my Essence told me that because it was such a difficult time for me I should wait until after the nexus bubble popped.

So now here I am doing all my old creative things and I never even consciously committed to that. It just... happened!

• LIKE/LOVE 16

Amira Sa'Di
On 8/2/2018 at 11:40 AM, AnnH said:

One of my goals has been to examine my less-than-helpful thought patterns. It's also becoming increasingly clear that I have what's known as "executive function" issues.

Hi @AnnH, something about "executive function" issues caught my eye for some reason. Would you please share more about what those are?

• LIKE/LOVE 1

NickG

I don't know what is it about the last couple of days but I've had headaches left and right and been in the pissiest mood. I've been sleeping 10 hour days but have also been working a ton for the past few weeks. I just feel like complete crap and my mood has been reflecting it. 

• LIKE/LOVE 9
  • SAD 6

Amira Sa'Di
On 8/2/2018 at 12:10 PM, KurtisM said:

I take that comment of cutting the noise out and focusing on just 1 voice that matters extremely to heart. I have been listening to many voices, and they're not all true or helpful.

Amen, @KurtisM!  I've been listening to my mother for decades, and I'm STILL waiting for her to say something helpful!!

Meanwhile, I'm choosing to FUCK THAT NOISE by adopting empowering mindsets and holding a space for those I interact with. This has been a great way to see that I matter, even when I choose not to respond to the various dogmas that my family and associates adhere to. Somehow, when I sit there with my empowering mindset long enough, I notice that the energies they come at me with begin to change. I have found that July has brought me to a "sweeter spot" in my relationships that has actually left me with enough positive energy left over to begin developing relationships with more like-minded people. Woohoo!!

• LIKE/LOVE 16

AnnH
2 hours ago, Amira Sa'Di said:

Hi @AnnH, something about "executive function" issues caught my eye for some reason. Would you please share more about what those are?

I'll be happy to share more when I find out more. Sadly, most of the online literature is for kids.

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Troy
8 hours ago, NickG said:

I don't know what is it about the last couple of days but I've had headaches left and right and been in the pissiest mood. I've been sleeping 10 hour days but have also been working a ton for the past few weeks. I just feel like complete crap and my mood has been reflecting it. 

Yeah, I came out of this nexus feeling so great, and then it's been bumpy. My sleep is all fucked up and I've had an "attitude." I still do feel way better than before, but damn. I'm in a mood! And sleepy!

• LIKE/LOVE 17

Wendy

Yesterday I had a pretty crappy day too after feeling pretty pretty good since the nexus.  I used all my tools but still felt like I wasn't functioning very well and it made me really cranky.  It was an ungrounded feeling, very similar to what I had at times during the last nexus, dropping stuff, bumping into things, forgetting what I was doing every time I turned around.  I never even thought to put it in a larger perspective though, but seeing @Troy's comment this morning relieved me a the burden of "something wrong with me". 

I'm traveling today and will be visiting my family for the next week and I noticed I'm already a bit concerned about how much self care I will be able to manage in that environment.  It's always a challenge.  But it also feels like a good opportunity to examine DOGMA so wish me luck LOL!

• LIKE/LOVE 11

Diane

@AnnH

@Amira Sa'Di

Hi, I thought I would jump in before we lose this question.

Something I have heard about executive function and has stuck in my memory - when a ball rolls into the street, someone who has a problem with executive function and is driving a car doesn't connect the ball with a child running into the street to get the ball.

'Executive functions (collectively referred to as executive function and cognitive control) are a set of cognitive processes that are necessary for the cognitive control of behavior: selecting and successfully monitoring behaviors that facilitate the attainment of chosen goals.'  from Wiki

Hope this helps.

Edited by Diane
  • LIKE/LOVE 7

Juni

I'm super clumsy and absent minded these last few days. I'm not really cranky but people around me have been. 

• LIKE/LOVE 9

H2nna

I have no electricity because I have not paid the bill that I never got. Is this somehow symbolic of something? 🙄

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • WHAT/WOW! 4
  • SAD 2
  • ANGRY 2

WolfAmethyst
5 hours ago, H2nna said:

I have no electricity because I have not paid the bill that I never got. Is this somehow symbolic of something? 🙄

Other than that it's just the Nexus, I'm going to guess "NO".  

During the Nexus period at my home in Canada, the oldest tv in the house, the kitchen refrigerator, and my laptop computer all broke and needed to be replaced.  There have also been a lot of thunderstorms and lightning strikes (causing forest fires) in the area during the Nexus period as well.

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • WHAT/WOW! 4

Nadine
9 hours ago, H2nna said:

Mercury retrograde? One can always blame mercury retrograde... 😉

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • THANK YOU! 1
  • LOL 4

Nadine
21 hours ago, Troy said:

Yeah, I came out of this nexus feeling so great, and then it's been bumpy. My sleep is all fucked up and I've had an "attitude." I still do feel way better than before, but damn. I'm in a mood! And sleepy!

Same here. I feel bad for the people who have to work with me currently....

i56^cimgpsh_orig.jpg

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • LOL 12

Bogi

What I am experiencing is the density of time.

This year appears to be so long, especially the last 2-3 months. Internally, so much is going on. Maybe that is why we feel exhausted. We need time to digest it. If I had to describe the time passed since the Nexus, I would say "digestion". 

• LIKE/LOVE 8

Troy

I think I'm going to create some sort of "Community Mood Tracker" to see if there are patterns relevant to Nexus, or something else.

• LIKE/LOVE 10
  • THANK YOU! 3
  • WHAT/WOW! 1

Leela Corman

@Troy I love that idea for so many reasons. It's fun and profound, and educational.

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Leela Corman

@Bogi! That's brilliant. You just nailed something very powerful for me, too. Thank you.

• LIKE/LOVE 4