Troy

ENERGY REPORT: August 2018

Michèle

On the 25th of July, I had a very strange day - never felt anything like it. I can only describe it as "I was here, but I wasn't." I think I only got through the day by force of habit - like my body brushed teeth and made coffee automatically because that's so ingrained in my neuronal pathways, and I almost called in sick because I sat at my desk and really only with utmost concentration could do some stuff, but "I" was missing. I saw objects, but didn't really see them and they didn't make any sense to me, they had no meaning. I only knew how to use them because I was, like, on autopilot.

I think that was when my major shifts happened, I have felt better since then, although still exhausted, tired, can't fall asleep and can't wake up, but something has changed - maybe I can say that I know now who I am (?). Anybody had a similar "out of body" experience? 

• LIKE/LOVE 7

Michèle
On 8/7/2018 at 2:24 AM, Sam K said:

Changed how I style my hair.  Not a big deal, I know, but I haven't changed my hair in... ever, really.

It's a big deal - ask any woman out there!

Can't comment on the before and after since your profile pic is The Dude and that's pretty cool btw and I know the scene too. The Big Lebowski ranks high on my list of favourite movies and there was a time I could quote the whole movie (yes, I have seen it that many times.) 

That's not what I wanted to say though. I have realised what my hairstyle is, and I have "found my look". I think it happened after we completed the Nexus. That makes it important in a way I can't identify yet. But I like it. I think it goes with the True Voice. The True Look.

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • LOL 3

Juni
3 hours ago, Michèle said:

On the 25th of July, I had a very strange day - never felt anything like it. I can only describe it as "I was here, but I wasn't." I think I only got through the day by force of habit - like my body brushed teeth and made coffee automatically because that's so ingrained in my neuronal pathways, and I almost called in sick because I sat at my desk and really only with utmost concentration could do some stuff, but "I" was missing. I saw objects, but didn't really see them and they didn't make any sense to me, they had no meaning. I only knew how to use them because I was, like, on autopilot.

I think that was when my major shifts happened, I have felt better since then, although still exhausted, tired, can't fall asleep and can't wake up, but something has changed - maybe I can say that I know now who I am (?). Anybody had a similar "out of body" experience? 

*raises hand*   I've had a few days like that, during the Nexus and oddly, also this week.   I "lost" a book yesterday and my spouse found it for me and swore it was right on my desk. But last night, it wasn't. I know because I moved things multiple times there trying to find it.  Nowhere to be found. But today, here , on the chair where it had been moved. From the desk.

• LIKE/LOVE 8

WolfAmethyst
On 8/2/2018 at 10:04 AM, Troy said:

ENERGY REPORT

August 2018

On the world stage, you will likely continue to see the dance between extreme Dogma and profound Efficiency. There are going to be those who suddenly surge forward and cut through the noise to the True Voice of humanity, while others dig deep into the trenches of repetitive rhetoric and try to drown humanity in Dogma. On the world stage, it will likely be quite clear how Greed is overtaking them and their fear of not having enough is fueling the Dogma. What that Greed is fixated upon may not be clear until October, but it is likely “power.”

August 25th - 27th  -- NEXUS -- CONVERGENCE -  This Nexus window looks to bring with it a further shift toward “strength in numbers” regarding altering the course of history regarding potential war. The awareness of potential war and great conflict may begin to rise and be taken more seriously. This rise in awareness and serious consideration is necessary for helping to update the patterns that have been in a battle between Young Soul ideas of conflict as necessary for growth and the new Mature Soul ideas of compassion as necessary for growth.

HELPFUL THOUGHTS OVER AUGUST:

FUCK THAT NOISE - When you feel overwhelmed and uncertain and conflicted and confused and anxious and paralyzed, it may be helpful for you to simply state “fuck that noise” and make an effort to listen to the most meaningful and kindest voice you can find in the mess. Let the noise be noise and find the voice that matters. The voice that matters speaks to you in ways that remind you that you matter.

A Dogmatic international response to support for human rights, perhaps?

“The Saudi Arabia – Canada fight, explained in under 600 words” (and it all started over a tweet)

https://www.vox.com/2018/8/8/17665182/saudi-arabia-canada-tweet-fight-explained-samar-badawi

Deep down, I sense Vladimir Putin’s, Donald Trump’s and Jared Kushner’s hands all over this.  Perhaps it’s part of a larger strategy to keep oil & gas prices down, when the Iranians start responding to old sanctions being restored?

Also in Canada, my province (Ontario) has narrowly elected a politician / businessman as Premier (Governor) who's long been compared to Donald Trump regarding his base of core supporters, tactics, and behaviour (in both his work and personal lives):
Basic Income Pilot Project? CANCELLED
Disability and welfare benefits? REDUCED
Sex Ed Curriculum in public schools? REVERTED (back to the version from 20 years ago- before same-sex marriage was legalized, before the curriculum included anything other than    heterosexuality, and before the suicide rates in LGBTQ youth finally began to drop).

Yet somehow, the government will be subsidizing brewing companies to fulfill the "BUCK A BEER" price campaign promise.  Never mind that Trump's latest aluminum tariffs are making it a lot more expensive than any of them had planned!
(Currently, alcoholic beverages are only sold at certain grocery and other stores affiliated with the Liquor Control Board of Ontario.  They set some restrictions on price, availability, and checking ID to help curb underage and unsafe drinking).

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • WHAT/WOW! 1
  • SAD 4

tezla7

re: Nexus weird stuff- feel like I've been experiencing a lot of the things people mention.  High pressure in my head/sinuses.  Completely bizarre sense of/or not having a sense of place.

I've been ordering and eating the same chocolate everyday for 13 months.  I know exactly what it tastes like.  A new batch turned up and it tastes like dirt.  They're pulling samples off the line in New Zealand to find out.  Similar thing with the tea I order in large amounts- doesn't taste the same.  A month ago I was suicidally depressed,  that seems to have passed a little bit into a pedestrian confusion.  I probably went further into Dogma in July and ended up maybe a little bit further out.  I do feel a bit more together, a bit less fractured although there's definitely a sense of doom in the world that I can't separate from what's collective and what's personal.

• LIKE/LOVE 10

Bogi
3 minutes ago, tezla7 said:

I probably went further into Dogma in July and ended up maybe a little bit further out. 

Don´t feel too bad about it. I did the same, and afterwards I was rolling my eyes about myself so hard, they almost fell out. It definitely made the last 2 weeks unnecessary nerving, but I think I am starting to get out of the woods.

This Mercury retrograde on the other hand.... 🙄

• LIKE/LOVE 8

Michèle

Really good dream recall this morning, although I already forgot the details, but I remember this: the setting could have been a canteen, but a nice one, or a big room in a cafe and I sat at a long table with @Troy and a 16 year old kid, there were a few other people around, I can't remember whether there were more TLE members, perhaps I remember @Bobby (but these are the details I forgot). You,Troy, spoke to the kid who sat opposite you and I sat next to the kid, I think on his left side, and you were explaining to him that you have created a new position in TLE but that he would have to apply for the job. The job was in the IT-department of TLE. I said to the kid that I could help him with writing his CV and cover letter, that's what I am good at, and then there followed some discussion about the details, and in the end, the kid didn't want to give me his email address - that was a bit of déformation professionelle there, I suppose, in my job, I collect personal data, but callers can refuse if they don't want to. Hm. 😂

The interaction felt very real though, very "present".

I don't often dream of people I know, I dreamt of Tom Waits twice, Daniel Craig recently,  my favourite band (who I am distantly acquainted with but haven't seen them for about 10 years) and the person who by far turns up most in my dreams is my essence mate (the one I know who he is), but e.g. family or friends don't really figure much in my dreams. It's usually strangers, i.e. probably people I know as essences, but not in the current life. 

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • WHAT/WOW! 1

KurtisM

The whole political culture wars, threat of civil/global war & hundreds of articles I'm getting on how there's no denying global warming is a reality now and 2018 is proving to be one of the hottest years globally on record- is really pissing me off.

I've been reading a lot more on generations, and we're nearing the end of this Crisis of Collapse period characterized by an Expressive/Hero Gen (the Millenials) banding together to resolve said crisis that was ushered by the Inspirational/Prophet Gen (the Baby Boomers) who resorted back to the same conveniences they fought against in their counterculture new age youth.

If the actual Climax of this Crisis and its Resolution come in the next 5 years (hello 2020 IS), we have that long to inspire, express and act in ways that can allow the next period of Stability to be one focused on thriving, not merely surviving.

This is because every period of Stability in the past has only continued what the resolution of the Crisis/Collapse period settled on.

So if we continue the daily grind of not being involved, courageous, activist, conscious, mindful of consequences, non-violent etc. then until at least the 2040s we'll get a world defined by that.

And since the Ms said that the Homeland Gen will bring Virtual Reality into the world as a way of life, we'll either use it in the next Stable Period to distract & escape from the real world, or to enhance the real world with unifying, practical, workable solutions.

• LIKE/LOVE 13

John Roth
4 hours ago, KurtisM said:

The whole political culture wars, threat of civil/global war & hundreds of articles I'm getting on how there's no denying global warming is a reality now and 2018 is proving to be one of the hottest years globally on record- is really pissing me off.

I've been reading a lot more on generations, and we're nearing the end of this Crisis of Collapse period characterized by an Expressive/Hero Gen (the Millenials) banding together to resolve said crisis that was ushered by the Inspirational/Prophet Gen (the Baby Boomers) who resorted back to the same conveniences they fought against in their counterculture new age youth.

If the actual Climax of this Crisis and its Resolution come in the next 5 years (hello 2020 IS), we have that long to inspire, express and act in ways that can allow the next period of Stability to be one focused on thriving, not merely surviving.

This is because every period of Stability in the past has only continued what the resolution of the Crisis/Collapse period settled on.

So if we continue the daily grind of not being involved, courageous, activist, conscious, mindful of consequences, non-violent etc. then until at least the 2040s we'll get a world defined by that.

And since the Ms said that the Homeland Gen will bring Virtual Reality into the world as a way of life, we'll either use it in the next Stable Period to distract & escape from the real world, or to enhance the real world with unifying, practical, workable solutions.

Remember that 2020 is also supposed to be when we get a global resource crisis. There's a channeling somewhere about five possibilities for crises that will serve to bring people together. 

I keep remembering that faux-Chinese curse: may you live in interesting times.

• LIKE/LOVE 6

KurtisM
57 minutes ago, John Roth said:

Remember that 2020 is also supposed to be when we get a global resource crisis. There's a channeling somewhere about five possibilities for crises that will serve to bring people together. 

I keep remembering that faux-Chinese curse: may you live in interesting times.

Yes, I am aware.

I believe the 5 possible crises were:

Chain of Environmental Disasters.

Power Outage- of fossil fuels or electricity.

War- caused by Russia exploiting tyrannical or trusting nations.

ET Event- of contact or revelation.

Crisis of Consciousness- shift away from conveniences and irresponsibility, toward consequence and surrender.

• LIKE/LOVE 8

Michèle

I forgot to mention the other dream I had the night before. I dreamt of Donald Trump - of all people... The setting was a theatre, a light- flooded room during daytime, and it was not like an "old-fashioned" theatre with steep rows for seating, it was all even ground. The stage was square and towards the back of the room, and about 20 actors were staged like chess pieces on stage. The audience sat on uncomfortable chairs, about 7 or 8 rows of lets say 25 chairs a row, but the back rows were empty. I sat towards the left when looking from the audience towards the stage. All of a sudden, Donald Trump stood up, to mark his presence and bask in the attention of all present. He turned towards the audience, not to the stage. There were not many people but there was another man in the audience. I think I was at most loosely associated but not really in his entourage, I was more of an observer. This man was of an even more imposing appearance than Trump, a few inches taller and wider, with grey hair and he reminded me a bit of Sir David Attenborough. I got the feeling that he thought something along the lines of "Well, I better get up then." And he stood to mark presence and power to keep Trump in check. No interaction happened between them, but then one or two people of the audience ran to the stage and started disrupting the play and interacting with the actors. By that time, one or two actors had moved into the space between audience and stage and one member of the audience was jumping around the actors, and one member of the audience was running around the static actors on stage. The colours were in light blue-green-brown tones and it was a bright, naturally lit room.

On another note, yesterday was a really bizarre day. For one, we had a thunderstorm in Birmingham, which is rare- in all the years I have lived in the UK, I have seen perhaps a handful of thunderstorms with thunder and lightning.

The really remarkable event was this: Our boy never sleeps at nursery in the afternoon and the room with his group are known not to sleep after lunch. But, yesterday after lunch, all of the children in that room slept. 

I find that really curious and do wonder what was in the air...because also, after a manic manic week at work, Friday was eerily quiet, and I cashed in a double whammy, by that I mean I got two deviations, i.e. missed deadlines that will be investigated by management. Not as bad as it sounds, high-pressure job, things get missed and the only thing my boss said, was "Have I ever told you of the day when I got three deviations?" It's part of our work.

Somehow, Friday felt like the eye of the storm.

In any case, I am now sitting in the train to Sheffield to meet up with my friend and we are going to have a day of food, sitting in pubs and cafés, booze, catching up- lots to say and I wish you all a restful and joyful weekend. Tata!

Edited by Michèle
  • LIKE/LOVE 7

Leela Corman

@KurtisM Team Last Two! Though I'm worried about the ETs. Our neighborhood is sketchy.

• LIKE/LOVE 4
  • LOL 4

Bogi
2 minutes ago, Leela Corman said:

@KurtisM Team Last Two! Though I'm worried about the ETs. Our neighborhood is sketchy.

I concur.

The last two seem to be the most "acceptable".

• LIKE/LOVE 6

KurtisM

@Leela Corman, while I do agree with you that the last 2 are the least "worrisome", keep in mind they are still crises, turning points and require loads of responsibility and activism to rise & end peacefully.

The only way we'll get them is if we all lean in those directions of activism, holism and revelation- hope does nothing to get us there, but intention does.

Apparently regardless of the specific crisis, all of them are requiring we make major changes to our energy resources, resource consumption, climate/environmental awareness, waste management, information management, social intelligence & diet.

So either we will do that ourselves, or we'll be forced to by circumstances.

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Leela Corman

All true, @KurtisM. My main point though is that I'm worried about the ETs' safety here. I say this with humor but in truth if they did show up, that fear would be real, because, I mean, look at us. We're pretty terrible right now.

• LIKE/LOVE 2

KurtisM

@Leela Corman, iirc the et event is not necessarily about meeting them directly, but about the revelation that they've been a part of our history intimately and/or the revelation of their indisputable technology and settlements being uncovered and disclosed here on Earth.

That would naturally lead to them making actual contact with us through acceptable forms we find beautiful.

I am sure the ETs and Galactic Federation, if that exists, know the perils happening here on Earth & are aware of the threats of war and the issues we are dealing with.

According to the Ms, they keep tabs on humanity by tuning into our news feeds and media sources to get an understanding of the global median consciousness. They also intervened numerous times in our past to carry us along a more acceptable trajectory- including in the chernobyl incident.

Many of their abductions are not merely to study us but supposedly inform us and use us at relay messengers to help shift our consciousness towards one more accepting of extraterrestrial life.

But the Ms also said that since at least the beginning of this Millenium, they no longer try to intervene, and see that we must mature on our own. 

Their federation is likely at least at 4th Level Mature as an average too, because if they were younger than that I doubt they would keep such close contact with Earth and its inhabitants and would either be more focused on their species, or they would have recklessly invaded and explored and maybe even dominated our planet through some interplanetary political power play.

So thank goodness for that lol.

In addition, the federation must have extremely complex rules, branches and affiliations to maintain a state of harmony & homeostasis so no individual or species acts out of bounds. The Ms stated somewhere that many of them take our species and evolution extremely seriously, almost to mythological levels- and many would likely be extremely devoted to the delicate balance of economy in choosing how to present themselves to humans among already turbulent times.

One thing I'm interested in is how they see our global warming crisis unfolding, and if they are trying to save any species in case of disaster.

• LIKE/LOVE 5

tezla7

I did wonder about ETs in relation to the energy report and Stephen Greer's recent video.  Stephen is playing the same record as usual but, the announcement of a US Space Force seems like an interesting coincidence.  If you buy Stephen's schtick- things like responsible energy management, consumption, renewable energy, all that stuff becomes absolutely irrelevant.  The idea being that the solutions are already available and don't involve making poor people poorer (energy austerity) but instead large scale systemic changes both technological and political.  However, that's where the impatience comes in for me- I want all that stuff because I'm bored out of my mind, tired of the Groundhog Day Twilight Zone and want things to change quick, fast and completely.  It's easier to crave that than be responsible like you say @KurtisM and put the work in to be the change.  This is where I feel the ET stuff can be both hopeful and distracting.

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • THANK YOU! 1

Leela Corman

Oh @KurtisM, I just adore you. I've got my eye on you for all your future channeling and writing work I know you're going to do! I understand all that :) I was making a joke at our own species' expense. I often make this joke because I am a very dark-humored person by nature and the world only feeds that. Also I grew up in NYC in the 80's and the whole concept of "neighborhoods you don't go to" is very alive in me. I'd hate for some nice ET to wander into our shitty neighborhood and get mugged. The serious part of this is that humanity is not at all in any consistent unified place, and the level of violence here is so high, and so bad. I have no doubt that a mass revelation of ET presence would change many people, but I do not believe it would render all violence moot. We are so dangerous.

Believe me, I want all of this. Want the revelations, the connections, the changes this would all bring, the knowledge, the lifetimes of information. That sounds like heaven to me.

I don't know what to make of Stephen Greer. On the one hand, I feel like he's onto something. On the other, he presents his work through such a strong filter of fear and melodrama. I watched his Netflix documentary recently, and was struck by a throwaway statement he made embedded in a longer comment: "Back then, when the skies were still blue..." as if we're living in some post-apocalyptic world now and the sky isn't blue anymore. Stephen, darling, I just looked out my window and the sky is as blue as it ever was, chill out buddy, people will believe you more if you don't say stupid things that are demonstrably untrue. Still, I have no doubt that the military people he quotes are telling the truth.

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • THANK YOU! 1

Sam K
17 hours ago, Leela Corman said:

All true, @KurtisM. My main point though is that I'm worried about the ETs' safety here. I say this with humor but in truth if they did show up, that fear would be real, because, I mean, look at us. We're pretty terrible right now.

If they have the technology to actually make the trip here, I don't think there's much we could do to hurt them, personally or collectively.

Edited by Sam K
  • LIKE/LOVE 6

Leela Corman
6 minutes ago, Sam K said:

If they have the technology to actually make the trip here, I don't think there's much we could do to hurt them, personally or collectively.

I imagine so. And I'm sure they already know our full measure.

• LIKE/LOVE 5

WolfAmethyst
2 hours ago, tezla7 said:

the announcement of a US Space Force seems like an interesting coincidence. 

Yeah, can you imagine if the ET's "beamed up" Trump, and he came back to Earth shooting his mouth off about space aliens (in addition to everything else)?
Something tells me his cabinet still WOULDN'T invoke the 25th amendment, but one can always hope 😉 .

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • LOL 3

Luka

I have absorbed in me some real pissy dickhead versions of me. Like I needed more of that. I've always been a pissy dickhead, now I've obviously tripled myself. I didn't react in our superNexus at all, and now I wake up angry every morning. I want to go around and kick people for being so stupid and annoying. This world is so full of stupid! I'm of course a shining beacon of wisdom, intelligence and reason/end sarcasm.

I got a message that I'm afraid of success. Now THAT pisses me off, because I can't see it. I know it is true, because my life is a proof of it, but I. Just. Can't. See. It!

There is this part in me that I really hate: I feel that I've should've done better in this life. The feeling is always there. Like, I should've known better. I'm totally ruthless to myself when it comes to my mistakes and wrong doings. Now, I can also find tons of truth in it, because I've done some fucked up shit in my time. I always joke that I've never been in jail, I haven't killed anyone and I haven't sold my arse, but everything else...I've probably done it. I also know that if someone else had born in my life, they would've probably done even worse. I also can't blame anyone else than myself, because I'm fully aware that we choose the family and body and everything. I just have this persistent feeling, and it is strong, that I should've done BETTER. Maybe this is old soul thing. I'm sure there are lifes where I've really lived to my full potential. In this life I haven't used even 1% of it, and I'm aware of it. At the same time I'm angry at myself for being hard on me, because clearly this life wasn't meant to be used in being productive, or successfull, or even fully sane. "Should" is a useless word, there is no "should". Things either are or they aren't. I mean, I also see how I chose to live in a country where I didn't end up homeless or starving, and where I got free healthcare. Clearly planned. Maybe that is my lesson: It is perfectly alright to be unsuccesfull loser. I don't have to achieve anything, it is perfectly OK to just be. Because I've tried to achieve, hard, when I was younger and even later, and it always backfired. The harder I tried, the harder I fell down. It was like banging my head to a concrete wall. So I gave up. I stopped trying, and it has really been helpful, does it sound strange? I think it sounds strange.

I'm so over critical with myself writing this post has taken an hour. I'm like this with everything. Do I overshare? Am I whiny? Childish? Egoistic? Typos? Grammar? Uninteresting? Pompous? Omg I'm sure everyone is laughing at me! Then I get really anxious. I have just resently admitted to myself that I have some serious social anxiety going on. Transitioning has helped a lot, but also made me see the severity of it.

I've been playing Deus Exes with obsession. I adore Adam Jensen to bits. We make things real in Astral, right? First thing when I go there, I will make him and marry him.

Edited by Luka
  • LIKE/LOVE 1
  • THANK YOU! 2
  • LOL 3

John
20 hours ago, Sam K said:

Even so, I wouldn't want others of our species to hurt their feelings!

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • LOL 1

Connor
21 hours ago, Sam K said:

In a physical sense, sure, but I bet we could still hurt their feelings if we worked at it hard enough.

"Your ships make you look like POSERS."

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • LOL 9

Bogi
On 8/4/2018 at 10:40 PM, Michèle said:

Go for it. Personally I regret opportunities that I didn't take and ran because I was afraid of getting hurt etc (chief feature taking control) a  lot more than all the chances I took, even if it all went wrong. I can shrug that off much more easily because I know what was, but if I ran I keep wondering what could or would have been.

Same here. I am still afraid of getting hurt, and after I passed on professional or personal opportunities, I always end up regretting it, because "who knows?" and "what if?". The only remedy is to go for it, and after that you do not have to google on TLE the word "regret". 😥

• LIKE/LOVE 3