Troy

ENERGY REPORT: August 2018

Michèle

@Juni Not like last time where I had a "transcendental day" on the 25th of July, as a friend aptly named my experience. I have felt very sad and anxious on the 22 and 23, but that has resolved now. 

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Bogi
5 hours ago, Juni said:

Anyone having any Nexus related reality weirdness yet?

Yeah. 

It is Saturday, and I am at the work place.

Working. 

?

• LOL 7
  • WHAT/WOW! 1

Joanne
12 hours ago, Juni said:

Had a monumental misunderstanding, yesterday, with a friend that I've known since I'm 16 years old!!! What a mess!!!! I just walked away in dismay, and am waiting until the weirdness subsides before I even consider whether I am going to invest time/energy into this cleanup!!! ?

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • SAD 3

Luka

Head hurt today, and I slept for two hours in the middle of the day, and I don't often do that. I was so tired. Now I'm just annoyed, but when I'm not? I have a tremendous need for change in my environment, and again I was looking for apartments but nothing I can afford or is others even remotely interesting. I want a house, and Essence won't help me get one. I don't understand such lack of compassion for my well-being.  I have been asking for this one small thing, A HOUSE,  for years, and no. What a prick. I'm sure other people have nice, empathic and helpful Essences and I was given this lazy scrooge.

I totally accidently stumbled in this video yesterday, and I was like omg, finally someone says what I've been thinking for years. Btw, Jaron Lanier was one of the developers of Internet 2.0, and father of Virtual Reality. I don't use any social media btw, save Reddit for gaming related information etc. and Youtube, I make some videos and watch some, again just because gaming is my passion and I like to follow everything around it. And even those manage to cause anger, anxiety and resentment in me. I've also followed with great interest how attempts to monetize and manipulate gamers is causing a schism between consumers and corporations. It is a great micro-climate where to witness how Greed works, and if people notice it or if they fight against it or allow it, even defend it. I was so enthralled I bought his book "10 reasons to delete your social media accounts" and I'm now reading it. Anyways, this definitely old soul has some interesting things to say:

Edited by Luka
  • LIKE/LOVE 4

AnnaD

@LukaI slept for around two hours also in the middle of the day too. 

it is Sunday 26.08.18 here. So far no wierdness that is obvious...

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Eric

I had some really weird, awful dreams last night. It started out with my dad announcing he's bringing over a family he knows in some odd attempt to show "what real poverty looks like," and so I'm suddenly all self-conscious about potentially offending them with what luxuries we may have. The visiting family is cool, though, and it doesn't turn out to be a problem, but then my dad leaves some device outside in the yard (like a large tablet or small TV or something of that nature), even though I'm saying not to do that in case someone takes it. Sure enough, next time we go out, it's gone, along with a few other things. I happen to see the thieves, though, and as they try to drive away in a car, I hop in mine and chase after them.

I end up following them back to their headquarters as it were and find that they've actually taken a lot of things from us, including an antique bed that was my great-grandmother's (goodness knows how they snuck that out). I'm furious at seeing all they stole and how badly they've kept it and by some combination of bargaining and plain taking things back, I manage to get our stuff back. They even try to steal my car at one point, but I get that back as well (the dream was pretty vague at this point).  I take everything home, but later, when I try to get my car inspected, the mechanics say they can't. I find out that the leader of the thieves, a kind of mob boss, had somehow changed the records so that my car was no longer technically mine and thus I could no longer get any professional service for it anywhere. I also realized it made it possible for them to take the car away at some point without repercussions (don't ask me how all that actually made sense, but in dreamworld it did). Again angry, I go with some friend of mine to an office building where I somehow manage to force a face-to-face encounter with the mob boss in an office. The mob boss kind of looks like Jon Hamm and is incredibly flippant and arrogant, as if he sees himself as above everyone and untouchable. After some frustratingly infuriating conversation, something in me just goes, "screw it," and I attack. At first, I just try to strangle him, but when that doesn't seem to do much, I start stabbing with a pencil and whatever other sharp things I can grab. My friend doesn't react much, and after a few moments of this, I back off. Quickly weighing my options, my friend and I make a get-away and leave the mob boss for dead. The rest is a terrible-feeling blur, but there is a moment where, in passing, I see through a window what appears to be the mob boss talking with others, putting into question whether or not my efforts were successful.

I woke up feeling all kinds of terrible and didn't want to get out of bed, but didn't really want to sleep either in case I ended up in the dream again. That's not something that happens much.

Edited by Eric
  • LIKE/LOVE 1
  • WHAT/WOW! 7

Jeroen
22 hours ago, Juni said:

Nothing out of the ordinary that I have noticed except feeling the need to sleep a great deal. I went home from work early yesterday because I had worked late the night prior. I slept part of the afternoon and then I was in a deep sleep last night too. Today, I still feel like I could use more sleep. Dream recall has been reasonably good.

Edited by Jeroen
  • LIKE/LOVE 8

Juni
2 hours ago, Jeroen said:

Nothing out of the ordinary that I have noticed except feeling the need to sleep a great deal. I went home from work early yesterday because I had worked late the night prior. I slept part of the afternoon and then I was in a deep sleep last night too. Today, I still feel like I could use more sleep. Dream recall has been reasonably good.

My spouse did this too. Crashed out almost two hours before we normally go to  bed.

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Michael C
3 hours ago, Jeroen said:

I have felt more need for sleep for the last 3 days. I sleep fairly well at night, but my butt is dragging all day.

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Becca the Student

Dems getting rid of superdelegates made me high five the air this morning.

• LIKE/LOVE 7

Michèle

Spoke too early: Transcendental day yesterday and I went to bed at 8pm on Friday night because I was exhausted. I have also noticed that I needed to sleep more, can't get out of bed in the morning resp. until I the last minute. Normally I am an early riser.... 

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Juni
7 hours ago, Michèle said:

Spoke too early: Transcendental day yesterday and I went to bed at 8pm on Friday night because I was exhausted. I have also noticed that I needed to sleep more, can't get out of bed in the morning resp. until I the last minute. Normally I am an early riser.... 

Both of us slept for about 9.5 hours last night. Our usual is more like 7.5 .  Also both ill yesterday.

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Connor

Mueller strikes again! I had a beautiful dream last night. I was at some kind of social gathering for reasons I don't remember. It took place at someone's house, out in the hilly and densely-wooded suburbs of who knows where, and I recognize some of my coworkers there. Then, as I headed towards the picnic table to check out all the party food, I bump into Robert Mueller. This was by no means a lucid dream, but I immediately remember who Mueller is and what he is doing on Earth, and I shake his hand. "Every waking minute of every day, I am closely following your progress," I tell him. "We all are. You are doing good work, and everyone is behind you."

I was dead wrong, of course, 1/3 of the country hates his guts, but Mueller knew what I meant. He actually smiled! Not a press conference smile, but a real smile that reached his eyes. Then I woke up.

It's the second time Mueller has appeared in my dreams, the first time was only 28 days ago (see quote below), but this time I'm certain Mueller was actually present and it wasn't just some piece of my psyche wearing a Mueller costume. It's also unusual that I remember specific dialogue from a dream. Doesn't happen very often.

On 8/3/2018 at 9:14 AM, Connor said:

Well I just woke up from an interesting dream. In the dream, Donald Trump was talking animatedly on a cellphone, pacing around the pool in the backyard of my parents' house, and he was "breaking the rules". Either he wasn't supposed to be in the pool area, or he wasn't supposed to be on the phone, or perhaps both.

Here's where it gets weird: another Donald Trump was standing inside the house with me, watching himself break the rules on the phone. And we weren't alone. Robert Mueller was with us, too, although Mueller did not speak or even move all that much.

The Trump who was inside with us kept getting agitated by the rulebreaking actions of the Trump outside on the phone, and every now and then he would put his hands on the glass of the windows and push, and the glass would bend outward like it was cheap plastic, but Trump always backed down before it broke. Until he didn't.

Fed up with feeling powerless, after testing the windows several times, Trump surged ahead and walked straight into the glass, breaking through and exposing us to the elements. The Trump who'd been inside with us made a beeline for the rulebreaking Trump outside on the phone, while Mueller and I watched from the house.

"Can't let him do this, now, can we?" I say to Mueller. "This is illegal."

Edited by Connor
  • LIKE/LOVE 13
  • WHAT/WOW! 1

Juni

And yet ANOTHER cold this week, after months and months of no sniffles at all!

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • SAD 2
  • ANGRY 1

DanielaS
On ‎8‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 9:04 AM, Troy said:

August 25th - 27th  -- NEXUS -- CONVERGENCE -  This Nexus window looks to bring with it a further shift toward “strength in numbers” regarding altering the course of history regarding potential war. The awareness of potential war and great conflict may begin to rise and be taken more seriously. This rise in awareness and serious consideration is necessary for helping to update the patterns that have been in a battle between Young Soul ideas of conflict as necessary for growth and the new Mature Soul ideas of compassion as necessary for growth.

John McCain died on the 25th, which set into motion the invitations and plans he left for his funeral.  I watched the funeral services and eulogies this morning.  It was an extraordinary display of "strength in numbers," as just about every major US political player from both the R-side and the D-side was there in the pews-- with one huge, very pointed exception.

• LIKE/LOVE 14
  • WHAT/WOW! 1

Maureen
8 minutes ago, DanielaS said:

John McCain died on the 25th, which set into motion the invitations and plans he left for his funeral.  I watched the funeral services and eulogies this morning.  It was an extraordinary display of "strength in numbers," as just about every major US political player from both the R-side and the D-side was there in the pews-- with one huge, very pointed exception.

Yes!!!  Thank you!  Great observation!!  ♥

• LIKE/LOVE 12

Uma

And what a pleasure it was to see ourselves without fuckface for a while, even though there were reminders. It was so civil, so sincere and so diametrically opposed to our daily dose, it was really great to experience. I surprised myself by watching it.

• LIKE/LOVE 10

WolfAmethyst
9 hours ago, DanielaS said:

It definitely showed in this article (link to full text below) John McCain’s Funeral Was a Council of War—Just as He Meant It to Be

Here's hoping that somewhere on the astral, John McCain, Robert Mueller, and Rod Rosenstein are all high-fiveing each other.

https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/politics/a22893069/john-mccain-funeral-service/

"It was said almost immediately after the conclusion of the funeral ceremonies on Saturday that, for a few hours anyway, we were back in a familiar country with familiar customs and manners and norms, a country with institutions built to last...
But in back of that is the realization that all of us, including the deceased, had taken those customs, manners, norms, and institutions terribly for granted. We thought they could withstand anything...
We let the customs, manners, norms and institutions weaken through neglect and now we are in open conflict with an elected president and, make no mistake about it, John McCain's funeral was a council of war, and it was a council of war because that's what John McCain meant it to be."

"One image will stay with me as this weekend comes to an end and we all walk back into politics as they are now. It was Friday afternoon and various important people were paying their respects in the rotunda, their ranks formed by what they did for a living. Senators with senators. House members with House members. The members of the executive filed in by department. As the members of the Department of Justice paid their respects, Rod Rosenstein, the embattled deputy attorney general who is overseeing Robert Mueller's investigation, walked by the assembled members of the House of Representatives, and he winked at someone among them. Something inexorable began this weekend, and that's what John McCain had in mind all along."

• LIKE/LOVE 8

Leela Corman

McCain, according to many reports, specifically requested that Trump not attend his funeral.

• LIKE/LOVE 7

DanielaS
8 hours ago, WolfAmethyst said:

It definitely showed in this article (link to full text below) John McCain’s Funeral Was a Council of War—Just as He Meant It to Be

Here's hoping that somewhere on the astral, John McCain, Robert Mueller, and Rod Rosenstein are all high-fiveing each other.

https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/politics/a22893069/john-mccain-funeral-service/

Great article, @WolfAmethyst! Thank you for sharing it!  I especially liked this part: 

"He [McCain] deliberately created a mirror in which, if they [McConnell, Ryan, Pence] still have an ounce of self-awareness, they could see the rot that has set in on their souls. Even at the end, John McCain knew what he was doing and he was a fearsome opponent. He wanted a pageant of everything this administration* has trashed and put up for sale, and that's what he got Saturday—a morality play shot through with Shakespearian portent and foreshadowing, a pageant of democracy's vengeance."

As I listened to the eulogies on Saturday, I wondered whether any of the inspiring words would finally jar anything in them. Would they resolve to finally do the right, honorable thing and fight for full exposure and the Truth? Lindsey Graham is the only one I ever really hold out hope for.

Edited by DanielaS
  • LIKE/LOVE 9

DanielaS
14 hours ago, Uma said:

And what a pleasure it was to see ourselves without fuckface for a while, even though there were reminders. It was so civil, so sincere and so diametrically opposed to our daily dose, it was really great to experience. 

So true, @Uma. Let's hope that that spirit and vision survive through the weekend and it's not business as usual going forward.

• LIKE/LOVE 5

DianeHB

I finally had my first post-Nexus experience of seeing landmark changes that I swear wasn't there before. We frequently eat at the Veggie Grill (vegan restaurant) at the outdoor shopping center a couple miles from our house, about 2-3 times a month. We've been doing this for years, ever since they opened in 2012 or so. We ate there on Sept 2 and before that on Aug 16, before the Nexus (I have their rewards app on my phone that tells me my visit history). When we went there on the 2nd, as we were walking from our car to the restaurant, I immediately noticed 3 short brown poles by the sidewalk that weren't there before. I thought maybe they were new. And then we got closer, I noticed that there was a landscaped patch of bushes surrounding a tree on the corner near the restaurant. We've probably walked by here hundreds of times on the way to that restaurant, or shopping in other stores, and there was nothing on that corner except concrete! Certainly not a goddamn tree! I thought maybe they put that in recently, but one corner of the raised concrete edge around the bushes was worn, so it's not exactly new. I checked the brown poles, too, and one pole had chipped paint. I suppose there's a chance they put those things in in the 2 weeks between our visits, but that tree looked so full and mature, not like a tree that had just been planted. 

uvillage1.jpg

uvillage2.jpg

Edited by DianeHB
  • LIKE/LOVE 15

Juni
13 minutes ago, DianeHB said:

I finally had my first post-Nexus experience of seeing landmark changes that I swear wasn't there before. We frequently eat at the Veggie Grill (vegan restaurant) at the outdoor shopping center a couple miles from our house, about 2-3 times a month. We've been doing this for years, ever since they opened in 2012 or so. We ate there on Sept 2 and before that on Aug 16, before the Nexus (I have their rewards app on my phone that tells me my visit history). When we went there on the 2nd, as we were walking from our car to the restaurant, I immediately noticed 3 short brown poles by the sidewalk that weren't there before. I thought maybe they were new. And then we got closer, I noticed that there was a landscaped patch of bushes surrounding a tree on the corner near the restaurant. We've probably walked by here hundreds of times on the way to that restaurant, or shopping in other stores, and there was nothing on that corner except concrete! Certainly not a goddamn tree! I thought maybe they put that in recently, but one corner of the raised concrete edge around the bushes was worn, so it's not exactly new. I checked the brown poles, too, and one pole had chipped paint. I suppose there's a chance they put those things in in the 2 weeks between our visits, but that tree looked so full and mature, not like a tree that had just been planted. 

uvillage1.jpg

uvillage2.jpg

The  driveway to my work seems anywhere from 4-8 feet wider than I remember it, as well, post-Nexus.

• LIKE/LOVE 10

Christian

A friend in a game group I'm mentioned that she knows her grandfather was adopted.

She remembers have conversations with other family members about.

Now, none of those family members know what she is talking about. Grand parents are dead but she knows he was adopted.

Stupid Nexus

• LIKE/LOVE 4
  • LOL 2
  • WHAT/WOW! 2

~K~
On 9/6/2018 at 12:59 AM, DianeHB said:

Best Nexus story; I'm all for beautifying this parralel. ? Even if it's just someone who planted a tree two weeks ago, that person is cool.

• LIKE/LOVE 3