Troy

ENERGY REPORT: August 2018

Possibilities
On 8/2/2018 at 9:04 AM, Troy said:

This Nexus Bubble revealed to many of our students that they have been on a journey over the past 5 to 30 years of discovering just how much they matter. This may seem to be an easy concept to embrace as older souls and students of a teaching, but it is not. Remembering that you matter is a long journey that starts with the first incarnation. As an Old Soul, you remember that you matter and you will never forget that truth, but every lifetime/Personality must start from scratch in that process of remembering. The fact that you remember this within a lifetime is fairly astounding in the greater scheme of things. It is not a matter to dismiss.

I just read this energy report a couple of days ago, but the timing was perfect. On my birthday this past Labor Day, I remembered that I matter. I remembered because I recalled everyone who said I didn't, and I cried and cried until I realized that they were wrong. Reading this post was very validating to me. Even though my timing was a month or two behind, it's better late than never, and realizing that I matter was one of the greatest gifts I have ever received. 

• LIKE/LOVE 6