Uma

Another Timeline

Jeroen

This is a fascinating overview of the evolution of humanity and all of the discoveries made of the different species. Thanks.

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Bobby

It's very interesting looking back at all of these different versions of the species but the one thing that still gets stuck in my gut is how those versions of us had access to technology that was equal to and in someways greater than what we have available to us today as Michael has said on multiple occasions.  With the ever growing brain capacity it only seems natural now that tehcnological advances would veer toward the latter end of the evolutionary timeline.  Does anyone else go "HUH???"   🙂

• LIKE/LOVE 8

Nick Sweeney (Babylove)
On 8/4/2018 at 6:25 AM, Bobby said:

It's very interesting looking back at all of these different versions of the species but the one thing that still gets stuck in my gut is how those versions of us had access to technology that was equal to and in someways greater than what we have available to us today as Michael has said on multiple occasions.  With the ever growing brain capacity it only seems natural now that tehcnological advances would veer toward the latter end of the evolutionary timeline.  Does anyone else go "HUH???"   🙂

This does boggle the mind.  But I think it's kind of like when Michael speaks of a 7th level old soul having various skills and interests and "focuses" that were not explored.  Just because the fragment is 7th old doesn't mean it knows or has done everything.  It's "advancement," skills, talents and accomplishments are relative to its unique experience and evolution.  I think it must be the same with civilizations.  Even though we are the latest civilization of homo sapiens, our particular branch has evolved in its own unique way that has not rivaled the technological brilliance of some of our predecessors.  

Or as the Nutty Professor said (with a little tweaking to the actual quote) in the 2nd film in the series (The Clumps, I think it was called): "We.  Smart.  Never no more." lol  That cracks me up!

It is also quite amazing that scientists are now tracing our lineage all the way back to 6-7 million years ago!!!  This is exact number Michael has given us through Troy about the timeline of the origin of our species' incarnations.  Amazing.

• LIKE/LOVE 5