FJames

Very happy to be here!

FJames

Hi everyone! Another newbie here.  😊
I became interested in the Michael Teachings about six years ago after reading Messages From Michael. I think I found a reference to 'the teachings' in the lyrics of a song by the British group Lamb, but I really can’t remember the details.  Anyway, at first I found the book interesting enough but neither believed or disbelieved, but after a time I became more intrigued and was drawn to the teachings on various websites. I’m not sure how I missed this one but I’m here now.

A little about me…. I’m Canadian and lived in British Columbia, (West coast) for most of my life. A very special place to live where I enjoyed the mountains, the sea and lived among free spirited people.  Fast forward and now I find myself living in Medellin, Colombia. I’ve been here for five years and still marvel at how different the two cultures are. 

I’m very happy to have found this website and community as I have been a 'closet Michael student' until now and haven't really felt free to share my experiences and thoughts with anyone here other than my partner. Let's just say she's 'atheist/Michael curious'. Without getting into the influences of politics and religion, I imagine that many of you can relate to this at some level. 

I wish you all a warm greeting and really looking forward to meeting like-minded people to share information, thoughts and continue learning.

• LIKE/LOVE 17

DianeHB

Welcome FJames! There’s lots to read and explore here. You’ll feel like you fell down the rabbit hole. Enjoy! 😀

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • THANK YOU 1

Bogi

Greetings.

It is a very welcoming community, you are going to like it here.

Enjoy the ride with us. 🙂

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • THANK YOU 1

Diane

Welcome!  I am sure you will enjoy our community.  There is lots to learn and share.

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • THANK YOU 1

Bobby

Welcome FJames and to your lurker wife too!  heehee (you know she will).

You hit the mother load of new Michael channeling by finding your way here so be sure to fully explore the site.  There are tons of personal blogs where people share their private sessions with everyone not to mention the Transcripts and the Library.

Enjoy!

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • THANK YOU 1

FJames

Thank you for the warm welcome everyone!

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Michèle

Hello FJames. The fast forward bit sounds like an interesting story - you lost the "British" after all. 20 years ago I spent a brilliant month in Vancouver and would love to go back again. I loved the spirit of the city and the people and nature - beautiful.

Enjoy the TLE- experience, it's quite something. 🙋‍♀️

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • THANK YOU 1

FJames

@Michèle Yes, losing the British is a great story. One thinks they have it all planned and then¡¿¿??!  
Thanks for writing.

• LIKE/LOVE 1