Questions for first live chat!

Shweta

Question

Woo hoo super excited as I booked my first live chat with Michael...it's in November but I am already trying to work on the best questions to ask (only get two!)

I am looking to ask these two: 

1. I would like a confirmation about my Soul Age (I was channeled old 1 priest)  , when was the first time I stepped in on my current Age, how many times have I been on the current Level and of these lives in how many  have I been a Michael student? 

I wonder whether  the questions are too many or as they are related, it shld be ok? 

2. The most important thing I would love guidance from Michael on is my "essence progress" in this life...since discovering Michael and embarking full on this journey I feel I have done some great self work but I feel like asking a teacher  for a status check and guidance for best way forward on what have I not focussed on or what can I focus on ? How do I phrase that question? 

Any inputs would be most appreciated!! 

• LIKE/LOVE 3

4 answers to this question

• WARRIOR
Bobby
50 minutes ago, Shweta said:

Woo hoo super excited as I booked my first live chat with Michael...it's in November but I am already trying to work on the best questions to ask (only get two!)

I am looking to ask these two: 

1. I would like a confirmation about my Soul Age (I was channeled old 1 priest)  , when was the first time I stepped in on my current Age, how many times have I been on the current Level and of these lives in how many  have I been a Michael student? 

I wonder whether  the questions are too many or as they are related, it shld be ok? 

2. The most important thing I would love guidance from Michael on is my "essence progress" in this life...since discovering Michael and embarking full on this journey I feel I have done some great self work but I feel like asking a teacher  for a status check and guidance for best way forward on what have I not focussed on or what can I focus on ? How do I phrase that question? 

Any inputs would be most appreciated!! 

To answer the questions about whether it would be too many questions or not would depend upon what length time slot you signed up for.

As for the 2nd actual question, knowing your current/completed monad status shoudl sufficiently answer that one.  If you don't know much about the internal mondads, there is quite of bit of info on the site about those, especially the 4th, that you can research ahead of time.  Michael may very well ask you where you think you are in the internal monad process so it would be most helpful to know about those for sure.

• LIKE/LOVE 3
15 minutes ago, Bobby said:

To answer the questions about whether it would be too many questions or not would depend upon what length time slot you signed up for.

As for the 2nd actual question, knowing your current/completed monad status shoudl sufficiently answer that one.  If you don't know much about the internal mondads, there is quite of bit of info on the site about those, especially the 4th, that you can research ahead of time.  Michael may very well ask you where you think you are in the internal monad process so it would be most helpful to know about those for sure.

Thanks! I have booked a half hour slot so would.that help?

...reg the second...I was channeled between 4th and 5th and that does resonate as I have been thru hell and back in last few years and discovered MT in Dec...got channeled in Jan and it's been an amazing journey since then... (I was deeply embedded in false personality and I truly feel I have woken up) 

however I just feel due to personal life stresses I lose my equilibrium a lot and am still trying to truly navigate a balanced state of.mind..so it's more of  advice on how to navigate personal.life stresses while trying to be true...if that makes sense.

Thanks  again ...really appreciate the advise! 

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • ARTISAN
Janet

@Shweta Your first question has the potential to take you over 30 minutes. Any time you ask Michael a question that requires that they research the Akashic Records, it takes time for them to do that research. My guess is that confirming your Soul Age will probably be "easy" for them, but they will have to research the records for when you reached that Soul Age and how many lives you have had at the current Level. It's possible that they can find this information quickly, but it could also take the whole 30 minutes. 

The reason that I think confirming your Soul Age might not take much time is that the previous channeling that gave you Old 1 Priest may have lit up a pathway to that information. Take a look at my post on The Akashic Flashlight

Information that Michael can retrieve via communication with your Essence can be faster, and I think your second question falls into that category. Others have asked this question in various ways. Some ask the question in terms of how well or how often they are manifesting Essence. There is a workshop on this topic (OMW: Manifesting Essence) that you might study, both to make a guess for yourself as to where you are and to pin down the question that you want to ask during your session. 

As a general tip, I suggest you keep a running list of ALL the questions you'd like to ask Michael. Add to the list whenever you come up with a new question, and reorganize it as you study what is already here and as circumstances change in your life. I usually study my list of questions just before my next session, and ask my Essence to help me pin down the question that would be most useful to me right now. I also try to ask this question before going to sleep the night before a session; I've had dreams that informed me on where to go in my questioning. Having a list handy helps you pick out which question you want to ask first and most urgently, but it also helps you to be prepared for your next question if it turns out that there is time still available.

Have fun preparing for your first session!

• LIKE/LOVE 8
On 8/12/2018 at 10:18 PM, Janet said:

@Shweta Your first question has the potential to take you over 30 minutes. Any time you ask Michael a question that requires that they research the Akashic Records, it takes time for them to do that research. My guess is that confirming your Soul Age will probably be "easy" for them, but they will have to research the records for when you reached that Soul Age and how many lives you have had at the current Level. It's possible that they can find this information quickly, but it could also take the whole 30 minutes. 

The reason that I think confirming your Soul Age might not take much time is that the previous channeling that gave you Old 1 Priest may have lit up a pathway to that information. Take a look at my post on The Akashic Flashlight

Information that Michael can retrieve via communication with your Essence can be faster, and I think your second question falls into that category. Others have asked this question in various ways. Some ask the question in terms of how well or how often they are manifesting Essence. There is a workshop on this topic (OMW: Manifesting Essence) that you might study, both to make a guess for yourself as to where you are and to pin down the question that you want to ask during your session. 

As a general tip, I suggest you keep a running list of ALL the questions you'd like to ask Michael. Add to the list whenever you come up with a new question, and reorganize it as you study what is already here and as circumstances change in your life. I usually study my list of questions just before my next session, and ask my Essence to help me pin down the question that would be most useful to me right now. I also try to ask this question before going to sleep the night before a session; I've had dreams that informed me on where to go in my questioning. Having a list handy helps you pick out which question you want to ask first and most urgently, but it also helps you to be prepared for your next question if it turns out that there is time still available.

Have fun preparing for your first session!

This is amazing input..thanks so much @janet....truly appreciate it and will follow for sure...