Bobby

MMW - August, 18, 2018 - Intimate Check In With Michael

Uma

This was an amazing Workshop and experience. So much was clarified for me, and so many things were really outstanding:

8 minutes ago, Bobby said:

As you wake up and evolve and are aware within a lifetime, you begin to find the correlations between your crisis and events.

The irony is that this moment for anyone in any Soul Age is triggered by a moment of contact with Essence.

For those of you who are older souls who sustain those moments of contact, the effect can be quite challenging.

The more you are in contact with Essence, the more you Manifest Essence, the more you live AS Essence, the deeper into an existential crisis your Personality can go.

It is not about Trump. It is not about your lost love. It is not about your lack of direction or motivation. It is not about your fellow human beings and their idiocy. It is not about life or your life, at all.

It is about the process of grasping your infinity while finite.

The more you are in contact with that vastness of infinity, the more you may turn your focus to the "comforts" of the finite.

This points you toward the important events of your current life and the short amount of time you have to resolve or solve these challenges.

How can you embrace your vastness of infinity without losing all concerns for the challenges that are a reality in this finite form?

If you exist in cycles that are GRAND and you are told that you have come and gone through many of those cycles, there must have been many things that felt desperately important and now you simply do not remember them or know a thing about those moments from other universes and times and places.

How do you care about a life that is a blink in the vastness of existence? How do you embrace the vastness of existence while grieving loss or wishing for better or fighting for equality and peace?

If you embrace your vastness, will you not care anymore? If you care too deeply, are you rejecting your vastness?

So many of the ideas that swirl around in my head and conversations! I love Michael's answers. So personal yet so universal.

• LIKE/LOVE 21

Luciana Flora
13 minutes ago, Bobby said:

LUCIANA - The pattern we see in you is that you care deeply about BEING SEEN. You care deeply about who you are and how you are and what that looks like to yourself and to others. This is not a shallow or shameful thing to care about. You are experimenting with SELF-REFLECTION. It is one thing to simply exist and BE, but quite another to SEE and BE SEEN. However vast you are, observation snaps you into form in some way and you are exploring all of the ways that you "snap into form" through your own eyes and the eyes of others, so you can better learn how to create the story of who you are, rather than let it be told by others

I  have to make a comment. What was said here really has everything to do with me.

I myself have been thinking a lot these days, and I even told it to some people, that I became obsessed with the way people see me.

I really liked the ending in which Michael speaks. You can better learn how to create the story of who you are, rather than let it be told by others.

It seems like that's what I'm trying to do .. Even because what I've been told most of my life is that I would not be as capable as people's coucars ... But it's funny that I have trouble believing when someone Tell me the opposite .. this is a contradiction that I will address with Michael ..

• LIKE/LOVE 16

AnnaD

Tears. This is profound/moving. How does this resonate with those that participated? Thank you for sharing this. The demoralisation - yes. Caring so much it hurts I can also validate. 

• LIKE/LOVE 19

Heidi

I wish I could say this didn't resonate with me at all, but I'd be lying. They may as well said "Heidi" ( or any one of your names!) at the beginning of each sentence. ? 

So thankful for this. I'll probably be rereading it a few times.

• LIKE/LOVE 21

Jeroen

This is an amazing session and it brought me to tears. I have been feeling a sense of defeat throughout this year and have been so exhausted. It is difficult getting through the days. I can relate to most of the individual assessments too. Thanks!

• LIKE/LOVE 17
  • THANK YOU! 1

Wendy

Wow.  Tears here too and also wishing this didn't resonate so much.

Sometimes when Michael talks about many or most students I feel like I'm one of the not many but not this time.    Just yesterday I woke up saying "I'm so tired of the fight".  Every day there's more feelings of defeat than victory.  This brings a whole new lens to our caring and embracing it, which truthfully feels like another huge challenge but perhaps is more a soft change of focus.

Mind once again officially blown!

Edited by Wendy
  • LIKE/LOVE 19

petra
@Troy and Michael and all participants !!!

This session is such a highlight, thank You all so much !!!

ME: The work you do in this single lifetime regarding what you care about is what propels your vastness of existence in infinity.
I got so many answers for myself out of this one sentence.

ME: You cannot exist without caring. You cannot. It is one of only a few impossibilities. Caring, like Existence, is a constant. Neither are dependent upon being all-powerful.
Very soothing, in a lot of ways.

ME: When you "care so much it hurts" it is because you have left yourself out of the equation of caring.
Rings the bell, in such a simplistic way.

Love is all inclusive, Victory includes defeat.

I sooo love what each participant cares about and all the peoples, its a thread of the weave. 

• LIKE/LOVE 15

Ingun

OMG what a session!!! So much that could be quoted, and is already quotet above also. Thank you so much Michael and Troy.

I was really wondering about the existential crises I've been feeling and the resigning... and breaking point.

I've been thinking that maybe I'm just getting old and tired of everything, and tired of not "getting anywhere" with myself and my life... I feel so useless.

You can practice unapologetically caring deeply for humanity, for life, for your relationship, for your well-being, etc. Whatever prompts your caring, even if it is confusing and hurts, is a piece of your vastness being expressed.

Transform the experience of impending defeat and demoralizing into an empowerment that you shamelessly own as your right of existence.

You need not run from defeat any longer. You need not question your value and point of existence when you care so deeply about something that is well beyond your control. You need not turn your caring into a liability that must be reduced or masked in anger or frustration.

Care. That is all you need to do. Just care. Sometimes you can do something about that, and sometimes you cannot, but you can always care. Caring, like Existence, is a constant. Neither are dependent upon being all-powerful.

"Let that sense of hurting be a reminder to care for yourself at that point."

I will let any hurting be my fuel from now on, fuel for self-care.

• LIKE/LOVE 16

AlgeeDean [banned]

My goodness this was a powerful one! And it came at a good time for me. I keep rereading it because so much of this speaks to me right now. I care SO much for my loved ones. I get lost in that caring. It consumes me. I cannot UNCARE. And it's true that when you care so much it hurts that I'm leaving myself out of the "caring" part. 

• LIKE/LOVE 15
  • THANK YOU! 1

Cong

I pretty much cried the whole session. It described what I have been through over the past few years, when I can physically feel the psychological pain. Often. It has a lot to do with my ET but I always know it's deeper than that. What I resonate the most is when they said we took out self-care from the equation. This is exactly what I realized a few weeks before this session. Wow. I somehow managed to finally get that message. Sometimes when we get so passionate about a goal, a result, a person, a cause, we forget about ourselves and the scars that we carry because of the pursuit. At some point, you will face those wounds and you become shocked by how ugly they look. It's surreal. 

I am going through that self-care and acceptance phase lately. I often think philosophically why life is so heavy. I often think of my dear friend Anthony Bourdain. I think of Earnest Hemingway too, who I am fairly sure is a Sage and shares with me some kind of links. Funny that Tony was often consider a Culinary Hemingway. And reading the "Old Man and the Sea" during my teenage years was a defining moment in my life. "A man can be destroyed but not defeated." Oh yeah, it's a little strange how I want this line to define my character since such a young age. Imagine how I feel when Michael said the theme is "defeat". Of course it is. My essence always knows and always embraces it.

I am, almost sure these two friends died because of the sense of defeat and feeling of powerlessness. They couldn't reconcile the differences between who they wanted to be and what was a reality that they felt powerless about. Self-care and acceptance of hurt have always been challenging for souls like us...I am not exactly sure why. Maybe a Sage's eternal struggle with existence. Or the "tears of a clown".

"This is why you find a teaching and teachers.

Your teachers and your teachings help you to navigate, manage, and understand that this current of caring THIS MUCH about a person, about a life, yourself, a relationship, the future, the planet, etc is a POWER, not a burden. It is a responsibility, not an imposition. A choice, not an interference."

I will always remember that. I hope my friends who share the same struggles can embrace this profound truth too.

Edited by Cong
  • LIKE/LOVE 14
  • THANK YOU! 6

Sam K

Hm, interesting.  A question to ask Michael next time I can afford a session, I think.  I know what I would say about what I most care about, but I'm curious what they see.

• LIKE/LOVE 6

DianeHB

Wow. I’ve been knocked out the last couple days by the worst cold I’ve had in years, and along with it is a sense of hopelessness and defeat related to starting a business. I even thought to myself that I’ve come to far to give up now. I chalked it off to my brain not functioning optimally, but it is still “my stuff” that is coming up. I can tell that looming sense of defeat is right there with me when I come down from periods of high energy. I still don’t quite understand how to embracing caring and deal with the sense of defeat though. Seems like some journaling is in order. 

• LIKE/LOVE 15
  • THANK YOU! 2

Luciana Flora
14 hours ago, Bobby said:

It does not matter how big or small the thing is that you care about. It does not matter how private and personal that thing is or how shared and public and grand that thing is. It is the caring that matters.

I'm re-reading the session. And that part really caught my attention during the worshop and now rereading.

I reckon that when I started to participate in groups of people more focused on spirituality I noticed something. Most seemed much more worried about the world than I was. Or more concerned about becoming a therapist and helping others. But I always had a tendency to feel that helping the world or other people was totally out of my reach. What I wanted was to make my life better. I think that's still what I want. Maybe that will change one day. But I do not know is a pretty strong feeling in me. So this part made me feel a bit relieved.

Another interesting thing is that I noticed the word shame has appeared quite frequently in my sections. In my last (last month) POF was said:

MEntity: You are uniquely you and there is no shame in this

In a POF I attended in May it was said:

There is no shame in waiting and exploring for your best path of contribution.

And now nese worshop Michael said to me:

14 hours ago, Bobby said:

You care deeply about who you are and how you are and what that looks like to yourself and to others. This is not a shallow or shameful thing to care about. You are experimenting with SELF-REFLECTION.

The word shame has appeared again, that is from May to here is the third time. I just found it interesting.

But that caring about how to be seen makes sense to me. Last year I seriously considered not joining any group anymore because it did not hurt what I did I always seemed to be seen as a weak person or someone who does a lot of drama. Even though that was not what I wanted to get through. but it looks like it's being a bit different.

• LIKE/LOVE 11

Mari Lynn
15 hours ago, Luciana Flora said:

I  have to make a comment. What was said here really has everything to do with me.

I myself have been thinking a lot these days, and I even told it to some people, that I became obsessed with the way people see me.

I really liked the ending in which Michael speaks. You can better learn how to create the story of who you are, rather than let it be told by others.

It seems like that's what I'm trying to do .. Even because what I've been told most of my life is that I would not be as capable as people's coucars ... But it's funny that I have trouble believing when someone Tell me the opposite .. this is a contradiction that I will address with Michael ..

"But it's funny that I have trouble believing when someone Tell me the opposite..."

@Luciana Flora, I *SEE YOU*, and you are a beautiful person, your Essence SHINES! 

• LIKE/LOVE 8

Mari Lynn

What a fantastic session!!! @Uma, I really could relate.Inclusion in a meaningful way is important to me, whether I admit it or not. 

@Bobby, your musings, jokes and valuable contributions are ESSENTIAL. Thank you for what you conttibute!

@Maureen, alas....this looks like the "plight" of a Priest who cares DEEPLY. May you continue your efforts at "righting the ship" so to speak, as your wisdom, Tuth,Love & Energy are so very much needed in this world.

And @ Troy-GAME ON!!! And thank you for valuing integrity as much as you do.

Bless you all!❤️?❤️

• LIKE/LOVE 13

KurtisM

I also cried at this.

I hold a sense of defeat that if I don't do anything, nobody else will either.

Or even if I do something, I still fear no one else will follow up.

If we're not responsible for creating better futures for ourselves, each other & the planet then we will live in a system that's same old same old until the problems of wealth inequality, seeming lack of choice, violence, global warming, capitalism, consumerism, current resource use etc. get so bad it will be incredibly painful.

I do not want to leave that for future generations to inherit. That's gross, selfish and negligent. That's why we have a Culture Wars ongoing for at least half a century.

If I don't do anything I fear that's the world I will grow up in- one devoid of true creativity.

True creativity always stems from our power of responsibility for changing our self and life to one better suited to our evolution.

And these problems will happen, over and over again until we FACE them from the very root cause, or in the worst case we die. Those are the simple facts.

The above is my issue from a global perspective. But it also translates in personal terms.

I'm the only one responsible for creating my own life and future. It both sucks and is awesome because I really feel my power of choice for how I fuel and create my every moment- and there's no escape from what you have woken up to.

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 11

Bobby
3 hours ago, Luciana Flora said:

I'm re-reading the session. And that part really caught my attention during the worshop and now rereading.

I reckon that when I started to participate in groups of people more focused on spirituality I noticed something. Most seemed much more worried about the world than I was. Or more concerned about becoming a therapist and helping others. But I always had a tendency to feel that helping the world or other people was totally out of my reach. What I wanted was to make my life better. I think that's still what I want. Maybe that will change one day. But I do not know is a pretty strong feeling in me. So this part made me feel a bit relieved.

Another interesting thing is that I noticed the word shame has appeared quite frequently in my sections. In my last (last month) POF was said:

MEntity: You are uniquely you and there is no shame in this

In a POF I attended in May it was said:

There is no shame in waiting and exploring for your best path of contribution.

And now nese worshop Michael said to me:

The word shame has appeared again, that is from May to here is the third time. I just found it interesting.

But that caring about how to be seen makes sense to me. Last year I seriously considered not joining any group anymore because it did not hurt what I did I always seemed to be seen as a weak person or someone who does a lot of drama. Even though that was not what I wanted to get through. but it looks like it's being a bit different.

Luciana, a question you might want to add to your list is asking Michael about your Inherent Shame.

• LIKE/LOVE 7

Matt [banned]

Really great session that will be one to re-read. Although this year feels like less defeat for me than it seems for others, i still go through periods of feeling defeated. This year for me feels more like im done taking peoples shit, and im finally doing for me for the first time ever.  

I really liked reading about each person in the session. I resonate with Troys caring about integrity. Honesty is a big deal to me. I also resonate with @Cong caring about the future. That has been hard because living in the future causes anxiety. I try very hard to just be here, but i do still care deeply about the future. Also, just my personal opinion but @Bobby has always been part of the glue that holds TLE together. I probably wouldnt be on here right now if it werent for you being there to talk to about my sessions that got so far overdue. Your humor is a huge contribution here to me also. Anyway, great session and ill be reading it more than a couple times.

Edited by Matt
  • LIKE/LOVE 13

Maureen

Great session!! Lots of insight and clarity on the times we're in right now, personally, and in the world at large.

I'm one of the many who cares so much it hurts. I've been learning that this is how we expand. It's how we evolve. We grow into ourselves. Like the old movie title I mentioned to Royce the other day it is all about Love, Pain, and the Whole Damn Thing. That's life. That's how we renew ourselves and "stay alive". We grow through the pain and we learn to include it and, possibly, we may even learn to love it, unconditionally. ALL of THIS is ALL of US... and no matter what there is always LOVE.

The work you do in this single lifetime regarding what you care about is what propels your vastness of existence in infinity.

What stood out for me with my pattern was how much it related to a couple of sessions I've had with Michael over the last couple of years.

23 hours ago, Bobby said:

MAUREEN - The pattern we see in you is that you care deeply about BEING RIGHT. This can show up in combative ways within yourself and even around you, but that is because you are still exploring the concept on different levels. When we use the term "right," we use it to refer to an alignment with Truth, Love, and Beauty/Energy, such as RIGHT WORK, RIGHT ACTION. It matters deeply to you that you are Right, that you are in alignment with the highest values of this universe and how they play out in your life and the world. It is painful to sustain this sense of Being Right when there is so much "wrong," and so your fight can sometimes fall into being "correct" or being vindicated or being justified. Those are simply lower and more accessible ways of tapping into what you care about, but it is never about being correct or justified or vindicated. It is always a cry from within you to stand strong as a beacon of alignment with remembering what is True, what is Love, and what is Beautiful.  To help clarify this for you, Maureen, it may be more fitting to say that you care deeply about RIGHT BEING, rather than Being Right.

1) My 2018 Quick Preview or Personality's "Platform" is RIGHT ACTION. Right Action is not about being “right,” but about integrity in vulnerability. 

2) Also at the MMW, The Health of Your Moving Center, on June 18, 2016 Michael and I had this Q&A:

MEntity:  Maureen - to bring your Moving Center into greater health, we can suggest that you STOP COMPARING. In truth, one cannot stop comparing, but the phrase is important as a means of catching yourself when you are in a spiral of comparisons that undermine your energy.

Maureen:  Michael, just to be clear on what you told me. I don't find myself in comparisons with the classic "others" (unless that's a blindspot) but I do often find I "compare" myself to an ideal, a standard, or an expectation that is within me. In other words it feels more personal than external. Is that what you see or am I missing something?

MEntity:  Maureen - we are not speaking of comparing yourself to others, though that is certainly included. The primary area of comparison that hurts you is in your comparing expectation to reality. Reality can knock you down for days because of this.

MEntity:  By "reality" here we speak of the behavior of others, the differences in understanding and comprehension, the differences in what you would do vs what someone else might have done. The reason it can be overlooked is because all of it makes perfect sense because you are often right, correct.

MEntity:  But it hurts you.

Maureen:  That hit a nerve. Now I'm crying.

MEntity:  We can speak to you in more depth about this for healing, but simply knowing this can help you to stop for a moment and ask if it is productive.

• LIKE/LOVE 11

Christian

This is interesting. 

I was talking with my wife the other day about the kids the president is detaining.  How I wanted to like take several buses and drive through gate and load them up and take them to Canada or something.  And then remember almost crying when I stated but I can't do that. 

So this resonated really close to home. 

• LIKE/LOVE 13

Rosario

Adding all my love and gratitude! TLE, you are so beautiful. My greatest fellow students and teachers.  

Your lives and questions always prompt gems of Love Truth and Beauty. 

Thank you for Caring. Thank you for Being Here Now! ? ?

• LIKE/LOVE 14

Juni

I'm not currently in this mindset, but I really was up until about last week, for almost a month . I assume I'll be diving in again soon.

Edited by Juni
  • LIKE/LOVE 6

DianeHB

After some thinking on what I deeply care about, I think it might be the same or similar to Ann's "Being Relevant." I want to matter to more than a handful of people. I want to teach and have an influence. It drives me to be more, to challenge myself, to not settle. It also drives me nuts when I'm working in a place where I don't feel relevant. I've tried to be satisfied with mundane work, but it has never been enough. I always dream of more. It is time for me to pursue it without apology and without worrying about defeat.

Wow. I just had the most heart-wrenching cry after writing the previous paragraph. I don't think I've ever fully embraced this desire without shaming it or fearing I couldn’t do it or holding it back in some way. 

Edited by DianeHB
  • LIKE/LOVE 10
  • THANK YOU! 4

Stickyflames
17 hours ago, DianeHB said:

After some thinking on what I deeply care about, I think it might be the same or similar to Ann's "Being Relevant." I want to matter to more than a handful of people. I want to teach and have an influence. It drives me to be more, to challenge myself, to not settle. It also drives me nuts when I'm working in a place where I don't feel relevant. I've tried to be satisfied with mundane work, but it has never been enough. I always dream of more. It is time for me to pursue it without apology and without worrying about defeat.

Wow. I just had the most heart-wrenching cry after writing the previous paragraph. I don't think I've ever fully embraced this desire without shaming it or fearing I couldn’t do it or holding it back in some way. 

YES!!!!!!!

• LIKE/LOVE 2