MMW - August, 18, 2018 - Intimate Check In With Michael

Stickyflames

What do I really care about....

reading through the above, I relate to Maureen’s BEING RIGHT.

I want to inquire in my pof next month.

If I was to ask my S.O.U.L what it cares about deeply is SHARING MYSELF WITH ABSOLUTE EXPOSURE. 

I feel  like even my “ search for the truth” is rooted in uncovering a center that is so confident and sure of it’s goodness enough to really share all the ugliness and beauty of myself with everyone. 

I care so deeply about representing wholeness rather than some ideal ( strange for an idealist).   As I say that....I realize I really really care about helping create ideals on this planet. Participating. Being physical. Getting my hands dirty. 

I am finding it more clear that the most neglected part of myself ( being a physical presence on this Earth) , is what I care deeeeeply about ...so deeply that I will refuse to jump in because I don’t want to “ do it wrong”. Good things to know. Love love.

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • THANK YOU! 1
  • 1 year later...
Jeroen

This is one of the most deeply meaningful sessions that I have come across on TLE. I have read this session several times and it has been helpful to me each time I have read it. Thank you.

"Care. That is all you need to do. Just care. Sometimes you can do something about that, and sometimes you cannot, but you can always care. Caring, like Existence, is a constant. Neither are dependent upon being all-powerful.

When you do not know what to do, it can hurt.

Let that sense of hurting be a reminder to care for yourself at that point. When you cannot be all powerful in helping those things you care about, you can always remember to include your self-care. It will not take away from the care you have for anything or anyone else.

When you "care so much it hurts," it is because you have left yourself out of the equation of caring."

• LIKE/LOVE 5
Connie Stansell-Foy

@petra, Hahaha, I'm just trying to get caught up. Y'all been learnin' 'bout stuff while I was studying 40-year-old texts, trying to wring understanding out of them. I have so much to learn before I can even figure out what I need to ask about! I'm getting closer, though!

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • 4 months later...
Jeroen

This is one of my favorite sessions. I can't help but tear up when I read it so I thought I would bump it again.

"You and your life are a microcosm of your Essence and "the universe."

The more you live as Essence, the more you care; the more you pay attention. The more it matters to you how a single day goes.

The cumulative effect of caring how your day goes is the same cumulative effect that comes from your Essence caring about how a life goes.

In other words, you are already reconciling your vastness of infinity while in finite form when you GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOUR EXISTENCE.

When you care so much about how the next day will go for you, for your relationships, for your future, for your fellow humans, for the planet, for the animals, for life; when you care so much that it hurts, and you continue to care anyway, you have become the very heart of your infinite vastness.

The aching and overwhelm you feel is because of how the body processes that vastness of caring. It is not quite designed to sustain that current of energy."

• LIKE/LOVE 13
  • THANK YOU! 6
Ingun

Thank you @Jeroen for bringing attention to this very best session again.

And so, in every lifetime, you come to a crisis point where you must learn how to care so much that it hurts, and then grow bigger still than that hurt.

• LIKE/LOVE 8
Hani
On 8/19/2018 at 1:28 AM, DianeHB said:

I still don’t quite understand how to embracing caring and deal with the sense of defeat though.

Did you figure this out @DianeHB?

I hadn't read this session before and today I came across this and WOW

I resonated with it deeply and it's very helpful

Thank you @Troy and Ms for this session, very helpful

• LIKE/LOVE 9
Hani
15 hours ago, Jeroen said:

This is one of my favorite sessions. I can't help but tear up when I read it so I thought I would bump it again.

Thank you for bumping it 😍

So very helpful 

• LIKE/LOVE 5
DianeHB
5 hours ago, Hani said:

Did you figure this out @DianeHB?

I hadn't read this session before and today I came across this and WOW

I resonated with it deeply and it's very helpful

Thank you @Troy and Ms for this session, very helpful

I did, but I can't really tell you specifically what did it. I've had a lot of ups and downs since 2018, so a lot of things have contributed to not feeling defeated anymore. I can't say the existential crisis never returns (it did earlier in the pandemic), but I work through it eventually. I would say I have a healthy sense that I still care and that caring matters, even it seems like it's not enough and everything is going to shit.

• LIKE/LOVE 5
Rosario

@Jeroen thank you so much for bringing this up again!!! Truly one of my TOP FAVORITES!!! 💟

On 8/20/2018 at 9:31 PM, DianeHB said:

After some thinking on what I deeply care about, I think it might be the same or similar to Ann's "Being Relevant." I want to matter to more than a handful of people. I want to teach and have an influence. It drives me to be more, to challenge myself, to not settle. It also drives me nuts when I'm working in a place where I don't feel relevant. I've tried to be satisfied with mundane work, but it has never been enough. I always dream of more. It is time for me to pursue it without apology and without worrying about defeat.

Wow. I just had the most heart-wrenching cry after writing the previous paragraph. I don't think I've ever fully embraced this desire without shaming it or fearing I couldn’t do it or holding it back in some way. 

Yes @DianeHB !! For me, it also could be expressed as being helpful, impacting deeply the people that come in contact with me, being a powerful catalyst of healing and growth. Giving lots of love and receiving the same amount!!  I was meditating on the concepts of Power and Authority, and they feel like good friends now. I am Powerful and influential. I am an Authority in what I do :') ❤️❤️❤️

Since the past two years I've embraced this truth about myself more and more, and oh it feels so damn liberating!! No more "playing small". Feels like coming back Home to myself, to Essence :') Right now I am so grateful to have the resources to share what I care about, giving form to my ideas in almost the exact way I want to convey them. And at the same time, delightfully express my multidimensionality and integrate more aspects of myself ...it's sooo yummy!!

I wish with all my heart to show/ teach others they can do the same in their own terms, just where they are :') ❤️🌻❤️

• LIKE/LOVE 9