Leela Corman

Michael mentions orange sh#$*head by name, 2004

Leela Corman

Oh my god, you guys, I just stumbled on this in a transcript from 2004:

"Over the year we see approximately 5 fragments in the final levels of the Young or Baby Soul Ages becoming strong, pivotal, public forces toward helping support changes in favor of the Mature Soul world. One fragment in particular appears to be known as Donald Trump. You may be surprised as to who “comes out” in support of controversial Rights."

Oh my god.

• LIKE/LOVE 18
  • WHAT/WOW! 2

Kathryn41

well, he has certainly been a catalyst!  It is pretty impressive that this information was presented 14 years ago when none of us could have foreseen the events happening today - or believed anyone if they had told us about them!

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Pia

WOW!!!!!!

And they say Michaels dont foretell the future !!!!

I want my future told .....ha ha

thanks for sharing😯

• LIKE/LOVE 5

WolfAmethyst
On 8/25/2018 at 6:47 PM, Leela Corman said:

One fragment in particular appears to be known as Donald Trump. You may be surprised as to who “comes out” in support of controversial Rights."

I wonder what the latest pieces of info / probabilities are from Michael's end regarding "The Orange One"?  

In 2004, I was living on the island of St Maarten / St Martin, near where Donald Trump regularly spent his time, and would ultimately buy himself a house.  He frequently hung out with Russian Mafia figures, in a nearby a part of the island only half-jokingly referred to as "Mafia Town", and never bothered to be at all discreet about it.  

I truly think his personality has a talent for becoming tied to (if not intrinsically part of ) those forces which make people pause and think very hard about what sort of world and future they want to live in, contribute to, and be an active part of.  In no way am I trying to imply anything "good" or "purposeful" about Trump himself- I think personality-wise he's an a-hole in this lifetime, and essence-wise, likely a very young soul with very heavy negative imprinting and a long, long way to go towards both soul maturity and balancing all manner of karma.  Maybe we Michael students will be able to positively work with a more mature version of his essence in the distant future?  Certainly not right now! 

• LIKE/LOVE 9

Troy

Oh wow, thanks for digging that up! I love this shit.

• LIKE/LOVE 8

Pia

Do we know who are the other 4?

• LIKE/LOVE 3

WolfAmethyst
On 8/25/2018 at 6:47 PM, Leela Corman said:

"Over the year we see approximately 5 fragments in the final levels of the Young or Baby Soul Ages becoming strong, pivotal, public forces toward helping support changes in favor of the Mature Soul world. One fragment in particular appears to be known as Donald Trump. You may be surprised as to who “comes out” in support of controversial Rights."

Here's the link to Michael Speaks March 4th, 2004, for the rest of the transcript

• LIKE/LOVE 3