Bobby

Michael Speaks - August 26, 2018 - Accessing Higher Centers

Luciana Flora
1 hour ago, Bobby said:

MEntity: Tears come as a result of one processing the truth. This is true even if you stub your toe and cry. Even pain is a truth. When one cries because of how one feels, they are also facing or processing truths.

We point out that feelings are not the truth because feelings only tell you how you feel about the truth. They do not tell you the actual truth, themselves. For example, if a parent discovers her daughter is lesbian and she cries, it is because she is processing this truth. However, she may FEEL betrayed, confused, angry, regretful, sad, etc. and those are not the same thing as the truth.

The truth is usually buried somewhere in one's feelings, but the truth is always a separate thing from how you feel about that truth. If tears are involved, there is some level of processing of the truth, regardless of the feelings around it.

Sometimes the tears are about processing the truth of how one feels, too. You may feel betrayed and you cry because you are facing the truth that you feel betrayed, but whether you have actually been betrayed or not is a different truth.

We know that it can be confusing, but if it is understood that how you feel and what the truth is are different things, then it makes navigating difficult experiences less complicated because you can ask yourself what is true and still allow yourself to feel what you feel, without blurring the lines so that they give the illusion of being the same things.

As always I had a personal motivation to ask that question. No use I can not ask very general questions. I always feel like asking questions that have something to do with my personal life. IoI

I understood the answer intellectually. But when I try to put it into practice in my life it's still a little confusing. Maybe this is due to the fact that I have never made that separation between what I feel and the truth. I think I saw the same thing.

most of the time I cry because of something I feel. Many times I cry after a moment of stress or frustration. What I think comes up is that I may process some truth while I am having these feelings. But, it seems to me, I can not easily identify this truth. What I see are my feelings.

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Juni
4 minutes ago, Luciana Flora said:

As always I had a personal motivation to ask that question. No use I can not ask very general questions. I always feel like asking questions that have something to do with my personal life. IoI

I understood the answer intellectually. But when I try to put it into practice in my life it's still a little confusing. Maybe this is due to the fact that I have never made that separation between what I feel and the truth. I think I saw the same thing.

most of the time I cry because of something I feel. Many times I cry after a moment of stress or frustration. What I think comes up is that I may process some truth while I am having these feelings. But, it seems to me, I can not easily identify this truth. What I see are my feelings.

Feelings feel like facts, but aren't. This "feels' wrong, as feelings can be overwhelming. I can relate to your  trouble with this. It is useful to remind yourself that feelings aren't facts, though, especially when emotions seem to be bombarding you to draw conclusions and meaning from how you feel.

• LIKE/LOVE 9

Jeroen
15 minutes ago, Luciana Flora said:

What may help is to keep a journal of the events that led to the stress and frustration and then the tears. Do this each time it comes up or keep a daily journal in general. Write down everything that might be relevant to you, your thoughts, emotions, environmental conditions, interactions with others, etc. Then you can review what you wrote and over time, that may help bring in clarity and help you to find your truth.

• LIKE/LOVE 9

Ingun

Thank you Troy and Michael for this session and to all of you who asked questions 🙂

• LIKE/LOVE 8

Bobby
3 hours ago, Ingun said:

Thank you Troy and Michael for this session and to all of you who asked questions 🙂

I just loved how easily and seemlessly it all flowed so effortlessly  😄

That's an inside joke for those that were there.  It was actually a bit chaotic but the transcript makes it seem so easy.  heehee

• LIKE/LOVE 4
  • LOL 8

Philip Wittmeyer

Would it be inappropriate to offer my 'study paper' on the subject of the 'higher centers'? In my opinion, it would supplement and complement this fine channeling nicely. I see there is a way to attach it here; or I could email it to interested parties ...

[Edited by Bobby to add @Troy so he sees this... ]

Okay, with permission from Bobby, I have attached my 'study paper' on the 'higher centers'. This is actually a chapter in a book manuscript that I am working on -- A History of the Overleaf Chart. Not certain how interested parties will access it; let me know if it does or does not work. Please provide feedback on the document itself, preferably with constructive criticism. Thanks!

PT3g-HigherCenters.pdf

Edited by Philip Wittmeyer
inserted file; introduced file
  • LIKE/LOVE 8

Sam K

So tears/pleasure/laughter always mean the Personality is tapping into their corresponding Higher Centers, but can the Personality be tapped into a Higher Center without experiencing the corresponding physiological response?  That is, pleasure is a sure indication of tapping into the Higher Emotional, for example, but does one always feel pleasure when accessing that Higher Center?

I ask because, while I laugh and feel pleasure quite often, I very rarely cry.  I can feel moved in ways that, if the feeling were more extreme, might lead to tears, but it doesn't often get to that point for me except in very intense circumstances.  I'm just wondering if that necessarily indicates I'm not accessing the Higher Intellectual as often as the other two.

Edited by Sam K
  • LIKE/LOVE 6
  • THANK YOU! 1

Luciana Flora
7 hours ago, Sam K said:

So tears/pleasure/laughter always mean the Personality is tapping into their corresponding Higher Centers, but can the Personality be tapped into a Higher Center without experiencing the corresponding physiological response?  That is, pleasure is a sure indication of tapping into the Higher Emotional, for example, but does one always feel pleasure when accessing that Higher Center?

I ask because, while I laugh and feel pleasure quite often, I very rarely cry.  I can feel moved in ways that, if the feeling were more extreme, might lead to tears, but it doesn't often get to that point for me except in very intense circumstances.  I'm just wondering if that necessarily indicates I'm not accessing the Higher Intellectual as often as the other two.

I honestly think this theme of the Higher Centers is a bit comploicado. It seems to me that I use very little any of them. Or use it more imperceptibly ..

I would say lately I would be using more of the higther intellectual center. However the truth that I would be processing is not clear to me. I guess the more likely I would be to be processing the truth about how I feel. But if there are real reasons for me to feel the way I feel is something I've been asking a lot.

For example, I may feel afraid of being rejected even though I have no real reason for it. But if I feel it and cry because of it the truth that I would be processing is not clear to me. I think the most likely I would be processing how I feel .. but still I find it confusing

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Bobby
17 hours ago, Philip Wittmeyer said:

Would it be inappropriate to offer my 'study paper' on the subject of the 'higher centers'? In my opinion, it would supplement and complement this fine channeling nicely. I see there is a way to attach it here; or I could email it to interested parties ...

[Edited by Bobby to add @Troy so he sees this... ]

Hey Phil... go ahead and edit your post and attach the file at will.  Nothing inappropriate about that at all 🙂

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Nick Sweeney (Babylove)
10 hours ago, Luciana Flora said:

I honestly think this theme of the Higher Centers is a bit comploicado. It seems to me that I use very little any of them. Or use it more imperceptibly ..

I would say lately I would be using more of the higther intellectual center. However the truth that I would be processing is not clear to me. I guess the more likely I would be to be processing the truth about how I feel. But if there are real reasons for me to feel the way I feel is something I've been asking a lot.

For example, I may feel afraid of being rejected even though I have no real reason for it. But if I feel it and cry because of it the truth that I would be processing is not clear to me. I think the most likely I would be processing how I feel .. but still I find it confusing

@Luciana Flora, I think the truth in your above example about feeling afraid of being rejected could simply be that you are processing the truth that you have "issues" around being rejected and that you fear rejection.  That is the simplest answer.  You have "issues" around it to the point where you can even think about it and make yourself cry.  Rejection would be a sensitive issue for you...

I think you might be making it more complicated than it is in reality.  It's much more simple...so simple you might miss it.  

So, the next time you are crying or remembering a time when you were crying, look for the simple truth "right under your nose" that you are processing.

I cry allot watching movies.  I remember a scene in "Call Me By Your Name" where Elio cries into Oliver's arms and says "I don't want you to go."

I instantly teared up.  The truth underneath that, I think, was the truth that in spite of what I want sometimes, and who I want to stay, I have no control over it, and I may still get a "goodbye".  The truth of goodbyes.  I still cry over goodbyes.  I am vulnerable to them.

Truth is simple.  But we can often complicate it...

• LIKE/LOVE 9
  • THANK YOU! 1

Bogi
9 hours ago, Nick Sweeney (Babylove) said:

I cry allot watching movies.  I remember a scene in "Call Me By Your Name" where Elio cries into Oliver's arms and says "I don't want you to go."

I instantly teared up.  The truth underneath that, I think, was the truth that in spite of what I want sometimes, and who I want to stay, I have no control over it, and I may still get a "goodbye".  The truth of goodbyes.  I still cry over goodbyes.  I am vulnerable to them.

Thank you @Nick Sweeney (Babylove) for phrasing it so beautifully and simple.

Yep, I am also a regular crier on movies. Yesterday, I went to a concert. It was a mish-mash of Vivaldi, Bach, Beethover, Mozart, etc. and I was bawling my eyes out on Bach´s Air on the g string. When I was younger, I was embarrassed to cry in public. I am still not 100 % comfortable about it because of the reaction of the people. They feel uneasy if someone is just being human and showing emotions. 

And yes, goodbyes. Just yesterday I was having a conversation with someone, and no matter what we have talked about, it is his decision whether he wants to stay part of my life and in which form. It is his decision, and there is nothing I can do about it. I have no control over it, and it makes me feel vulnerable. I asked him that no matter what, he should talk to me, and be upfront. 

I am "teaching" him about commitment, and he is "teaching" me that I cannot clip anyone´s wings just to make me feel less exposed, less vulnerable and more secure.

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Luciana Flora
2 hours ago, Bogi said:

When I was younger, I was embarrassed to cry in public. I am still not 100 % comfortable about it because of the reaction of the people. They feel uneasy if someone is just being human and showing emotions. 

To be honest I still feel uncomfortable .. It seems like a lot of people do not see crying like exposing emotions. Especially if it is for a reason that the other person considers foolish. Many people, at least those I have had, seem to think that the crying of another person is for her to make drama or to attract pity.

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Bogi
17 minutes ago, Luciana Flora said:

To be honest I still feel uncomfortable .. It seems like a lot of people do not see crying like exposing emotions. Especially if it is for a reason that the other person considers foolish. Many people, at least those I have had, seem to think that the crying of another person is for her to make drama or to attract pity.

It is so heartbreaking to see how people are being taught or even trained not to show emotions, to appear "strong". It can be especially problematic for men.

To attract pity. Yes, I have been told many times that. And all I did was being in pain, and acting upon it. People should be kinder to themselves and to each other. It would make everything so much easier.

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Luciana Flora
6 minutes ago, Bogi said:

It is so heartbreaking to see how people are being taught or even trained not to show emotions, to appear "strong". It can be especially problematic for men.

To attract pity. Yes, I have been told many times that. And all I did was being in pain, and acting upon it. People should be kinder to themselves and to each other. It would make everything so much easier.

I do not know how your experience was. but what surprised me most was that I saw much of this attitude in spiritualistic circles ...

And sincerely, it was the people I hoped to be the most understanding. I was so disheartened that I came to think of never again approaching anything spiritual. And make my way to self-knowledge in a more isolated ... Currently the only site aimed at self-knowledge that I post is here .. I moved away from all other groups ..

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Bogi
9 minutes ago, Luciana Flora said:

I do not know how your experience was. but what surprised me most was that I saw much of this attitude in spiritualistic circles ...

And sincerely, it was the people I hoped to be the most understanding. I was so disheartened that I came to think of never again approaching anything spiritual. And make my way to self-knowledge in a more isolated ... Currently the only site aimed at self-knowledge that I post is here .. I moved away from all other groups ..

I had this experience with "normal", "average", "everyday" people. A lot of "spiritualistic" people or groups are merely frauds. If your common sense and "inner voice" tells you that you should move away from them, then that is what you need to do.

I am still tackling my issues with the help of astrology, but mostly I am concentrating on this site and Michael nowadays. I just began to read Messages from Michael. Unlike many on this site, my first meeting with the MT was on the internet and not through books.

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Shazam

Crazy how much of this is ringing right now. Since the beginning of July I've felt my higher centers open up, crazy energy coming through me, my life transforming and shedding away old patterns... and it built to a head where I felt like so many parallels were splitting off of me, making so many choices and heading down so many paths. 

On 8/26/2018 at 6:09 PM, Bobby said:

MEntity: Intuition is a tremendous challenge for many of our students at the moment.

And I definitely connect that I am a student who is struggling with Intuition right now. A lot of pain came to me when I felt "Intuition moments" that seemed to divide up my life and say some things can stay, and others have to go... then pain came from resisting that change and trying to maintain all the "parts" together in the same way I have had them for so long. Aye aye aye. 

Thanks so much, everyone 🙂 

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • THANK YOU! 1

Luciana Flora
13 hours ago, Bogi said:

I had this experience with "normal", "average", "everyday" people. A lot of "spiritualistic" people or groups are merely frauds. If your common sense and "inner voice" tells you that you should move away from them, then that is what you need to do.

I am still tackling my issues with the help of astrology, but mostly I am concentrating on this site and Michael nowadays. I just began to read Messages from Michael. Unlike many on this site, my first meeting with the MT was on the internet and not through books.

Well, I actually had this experience with average people too .. It turns out that I did not expect this in more self-aware groups .. so it ended up surprising me a lot ..

at the end of the day I think it was my mistake .. because people do not change automatically or become super super understood only because they have an interest in self-knowledge or spirituality .

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Leela Corman

On 8/26/2018 at 6:09 PM, Bobby said:

MEntity: Intuition is a tremendous challenge for many of our students at the moment.

Because there are so many parts that cannot easily find connections or lines, the trust in Intuition is challenged.

This is all great, but I got a shock of recognition and relief  at that part. I've been giving myself the hardest time for having trouble accessing my intuition, and for having trouble believing it when it does manage to get through. I am in a personal situation that's causing this; emotional issues often override my intuition, or drown it out, and I've been down on myself for being unable to get past it. I thought it was just me, and certainly this is a private situation, but maybe there's a collective element, as well. That would make sense, considering the global and national situations we're all contending with. My father and I were talking about impeachment possibilities last week. He thinks it's really possible. I told him I can't trust my intuition about stuff like that any longer, because the 2016 election broke my intuition about political matters.

In any case, how are the rest of you doing with intuition? Should we start a separate thread about it? It is a subject worth discussing. I'm trying to quiet my racing heart and obsessive mind so I can hear mine, but even in meditation I'm having a really hard time. And like I said, when I do feel or hear it, I have trouble trusting it. It sort of feels like the length of time between intuiting something, and that being confirmed, is longer now? Like I fall into the gap in the meantime. Or I just worry that it's not intuition talking, but arrogance or wishful thinking.

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • THANK YOU! 1

Nick Sweeney (Babylove)
19 hours ago, Bogi said:

Thank you @Nick Sweeney (Babylove) for phrasing it so beautifully and simple.

Yep, I am also a regular crier on movies. Yesterday, I went to a concert. It was a mish-mash of Vivaldi, Bach, Beethover, Mozart, etc. and I was bawling my eyes out on Bach´s Air on the g string. When I was younger, I was embarrassed to cry in public. I am still not 100 % comfortable about it because of the reaction of the people. They feel uneasy if someone is just being human and showing emotions. 

And yes, goodbyes. Just yesterday I was having a conversation with someone, and no matter what we have talked about, it is his decision whether he wants to stay part of my life and in which form. It is his decision, and there is nothing I can do about it. I have no control over it, and it makes me feel vulnerable. I asked him that no matter what, he should talk to me, and be upfront. 

I am "teaching" him about commitment, and he is "teaching" me that I cannot clip anyone´s wings just to make me feel less exposed, less vulnerable and more secure.

Oh, yes, Bogi-music! I love classical music and the symphony.  Music in general will get the tears flowing.

Ah, goodbyes.  It's gotten better for sure, but movies tend to remind me of what it used to be like and what I have worked through.  

I think I cry, too, because even though the goodbyes can be hard and sad, I can also appreciate the beauty of loving someone and feeling sad but loving them enough to let go gracefully...and remembering the love and remembering that it is never lost.

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Nick Sweeney (Babylove)
17 hours ago, Leela Corman said:

This is all great, but I got a shock of recognition and relief  at that part. I've been giving myself the hardest time for having trouble accessing my intuition, and for having trouble believing it when it does manage to get through. I am in a personal situation that's causing this; emotional issues often override my intuition, or drown it out, and I've been down on myself for being unable to get past it. I thought it was just me, and certainly this is a private situation, but maybe there's a collective element, as well. That would make sense, considering the global and national situations we're all contending with. My father and I were talking about impeachment possibilities last week. He thinks it's really possible. I told him I can't trust my intuition about stuff like that any longer, because the 2016 election broke my intuition about political matters.

In any case, how are the rest of you doing with intuition? Should we start a separate thread about it? It is a subject worth discussing. I'm trying to quiet my racing heart and obsessive mind so I can hear mine, but even in meditation I'm having a really hard time. And like I said, when I do feel or hear it, I have trouble trusting it. It sort of feels like the length of time between intuiting something, and that being confirmed, is longer now? Like I fall into the gap in the meantime. Or I just worry that it's not intuition talking, but arrogance or wishful thinking.

@Leela Corman, I haven't been having challenges with my intuition or trusting my intuition...probably because I don't "plug-in" to others and "the world" so much that I let it ramp up my fears and drown out my inner voice and intuition...but also, I have a very high creative energy (20focused/80creative), so maybe the intuition part comes more natural to me no matter what's going on in the world.

But I do think this is an important topic and would love to hear what others have to say about their experience.

I am constantly going back to THE TRUTH...THE TRUTH...THE TRUTH...and I think that's why I'm obsessed with Byron Katie right now and might be getting on everyone's nerves recommending her and her work lol.

Our minds have been trained to constantly imagine worse and worse-er...to the point where we get chronically anxious and depressed.

But there is a simple way out of our imaginations, and when we find the truth, there is so much peace waiting for us right here, right now.

I don't let my mind rope me into fearing the worst for the world because ANYTHING can happen, and I don't know what that is.

I do know that whatever happens, we will all be safe...ultimately.  We are safe.

This truth is where I put my focus as I read the news or think about the more grim possibilities.  And I don't dwell on the grim possibilities for long.

Life keeps leading me back to this place of seeing just how much stress is created from my thoughts/beliefs in the moment...about anything.

There is peace and intuition/love when the imagination is not scaring the bajeesus out of us.

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • THANK YOU! 1