Troy

ENERGY REPORT: September 2018

Selin Erzin

"Agitation, distraction, annoyance, wild dreams, exhaustion and even aching in the joints and muscles."

I've indeed had mood swings and wild dreams around those dates. 

Looking forward to the "challenges" at the end of this month. I'll be "awake" and vigilant 👍

• LIKE/LOVE 7

Christina Lily Pedersen

In which Energy Report can I find the methods to break out of Dogma? Does anyone know? I can't seem to find it. 

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Sam K

Well, we've got the situations in Syria, Palestine, and Yemen; the U.S. midterms coming up; the hung Riksdag in Sweden; a progressive (and likely much less accommodating of Trump) president assuming power in Mexico; the escalating trade war with China...

Yeah, war (both literal and figurative) does seem to be in the air, doesn't it?

Edited by Sam K
  • LIKE/LOVE 6
  • SAD 1
  • EYEROLL/MEH 1

Juni

I KNEW we just had a shift! Spouse and I were super ill last week starting around late Wednesday and everything just hurt like hell. It was like having 'flu without the rhinovirus crap attached. We both felt better by late Saturday/early Sunday.

• LIKE/LOVE 9

Uma

Check out August Energy Report @Christina Lily Pedersen. Here's what i think you are referring to

MEntity: For those who may have fallen further into Dogma over July, you may find that the emphasis remains on the lie that you do not matter. If you continue to struggle with the voices that tell you that you do not matter, then you may have fallen into Dogma and are discovering just how repetitive and ingrained and loud the voices are that are not your own.

If you find that you have fallen into Dogma, your work is to stop listening to everything and start listening to one thing. Pick one voice that matters to you. Pick one truth that means something to you. Let all of the other voices and truths float around you and exist as they are, but make the effort to listen to the one that matters to you and means something to you. That voice will be fairly quiet, kind, calm, and inviting. It is not cruel, destructive, diminishing, or shaming. That voice may not even come from within you, but from the voice of this teaching, or the voice of a friend, or the voice of a song. Center yourself and find a voice that cares about you and listen as closely and as persistently as you can because this is how you will find your own True Voice again and remember that you matter.

• LIKE/LOVE 16
  • THANK YOU! 2

Dawn

@Christina Lily Pedersen, I found this from the September 2011 Energy Report:

For those who wish to resolve the Dogmatic, Denigrating, and Suspicious state to which one’s perspectives, philosophies, and truths have come to be played out within or without over July and August, it would mean overhauling one or more of the Personal/Tribal truths to which one has come to cling, that no longer serves anyone in a way that is to one’s liking.

To overhaul a Personal Truth that is no longer serving you, it would mean assessing what that truth is (which is usually quite obvious by this time in the year) keeping it in your awareness, and making choices that are NOT supportive, defensive, or imposing of that truth. In other words, do the opposite of what you would normally do; choose to hear the opposite of what you would normally hear; respond in ways that support a different truth, instead of reacting to the one that no longer serves.

When Pragmatism falls into the Negative Pole, it is always resolved by “doing, thinking, feeling something different.” To continue in the same way that no longer serves you and/or others, over and over again, is part of Dogma.

• LIKE/LOVE 15
  • THANK YOU! 2

KurtisM

I just want to pop in and say thank you @Troy for these. They have been like a lifeline recently.

This year has been incredibly hard for me and my body. I'm juggling so much shit I'm desperately trying to control- and it has led me to a constant state of agitation, stress, exhaustion, anxiety, convulsion, paralysis etc.

I recently entered University but it has not made things easier. I just realize I have even more responsibilities now & I've returned to the sense of "deadline deadline deadline" that I feared and still fear will gobble up my freedom.

I feel so stuck right now & I dont have the same amount of time or energy to devote to my hobbies or environmentalism.

I also got abruptly sick just after the first day for the first time in more than 2 years.

And it was BAD. Like I couldnt concentrate on anything, had a pounding headache and slept intermittently all day.

I dont feel great.

• LIKE/LOVE 10
  • WHAT/WOW! 4
  • SAD 3

Michael C
7 hours ago, Troy said:

September 5th - 7th -- Energy Shift --  Mood Swings

I thought it was just me. 

• LIKE/LOVE 6

AnnaD
12 hours ago, Troy said:

When one moves into Efficiency, it means being able to slide to all of the Positive Poles of all other Attitudes. On a collective level, this is a slide to Spiritualist, a move toward Possibilities and potential. For many of our students, a sense of unlocking your potential and the potential of progress and relief can be seen as a sort of light at the end of a long tunnel.

This is interesting. How this transforms, I haven' t noticed or heard of it before. As in, on a collective level, sliding from positive pole of pragmatism = dogma, which then turns into Spiritualism.... am I interpreting this correctly or have I got a fuzzy understanding...?

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Wendy

Ok I am gonna out myself here.  I am locked in dogma and it's fucking miserable.  And yes, it does feel it has taken over all perspective and it's a struggle to stay awake.  I am not seeing this lock as powerless in the face of my consciousness but will keep plugging away.  It really feels like a war inside me and a big part of me wants to give up.

• LIKE/LOVE 11
  • WHAT/WOW! 1
  • SAD 3

Diane

@Troy  Thank you.  I really appreciate your Energy Reports, they are so helpful.

16 hours ago, Troy said:

We suggest that whichever direction you feel inclined to move, permanently or temporarily, that you JUST STAY AWAKE.  By “stay awake” we mean that you allow your feelings, your passions, your frustrations, your anger, your pleasures and joy and moments of brilliance and darkness.  Stay awake.  Stay alive to your life.

• LIKE/LOVE 8

Troy
6 hours ago, AnnaD said:

This is interesting. How this transforms, I haven' t noticed or heard of it before. As in, on a collective level, sliding from positive pole of pragmatism = dogma, which then turns into Spiritualism.... am I interpreting this correctly or have I got a fuzzy understanding...?

The Assimilation/Neutral Overleaves can "slide" to any other Overleaf because the Neutral Overleaf is at the hub of Axes. So Observation can "slide" to any other Mode as a way to Observe. And Pragmatism can slide to any other Attitude as a way to gain perspective. So Michael is talking about Pragmatist sliding to Spiritualist in this report.

• LIKE/LOVE 10
  • THANK YOU! 2

Michèle

I had a panic weekend on the 3/4th of Sep where I couldn't control the anxiety I felt. Never happened before, usually I can handle myself. This was new to me, this helplessness towards anxiety and I realise that this is how some people must feel. Not a good place to be. Did recover over the time of the nexus, but Sat, the 8th I was not in good form. Not sure whethet to look forward to the nexus at the end of Sept... honestly, I dread it a bit. Having said that, looking at the news makes me hopeful. I mean, there a glimpses of light flashing through. Not big steps and major changes, but little things, like the attempt to clean the ocean etc. Whether it will work or not, that's not the question, but to me, these are signs that awareness changes.

• LIKE/LOVE 9
  • THANK YOU! 1

DianeHB

From the 4th-6th was the first week of training my replacement at work. I was quite nervous and agitated for some reason and still had bad coughs from the last cold I had. When I get anxious about talking and being with people, it makes the cough worse. On the 7th I was at home working on journaling for the coaching program I signed up for, and I got really triggered by the idea of running an event with a speaker, even though it was something I had told my coach that I wanted to do.  I just felt nowhere near ready for that considering I hadn't even figured out my writing yet. On the 8th, though, everything seemed to clear up for no reason, and instead of doing more journaling, I decided to use my writing time to write an article for my own blog. For some reason I had my "voice" back, again, and the writing came out fairly effortlessly over the next two days. I enjoyed the process, had no anxiety while doing it, and proved to myself that I could do what I suspected all along. I am definitely back to seeing possibilities again rather than getting mired in fear and doubt.

Edited by DianeHB
  • LIKE/LOVE 14

Eric

@Wendy - You're definitely not alone. Particularly based on the August energy report description, I'm still locked in Dogma as well. It's pretty much as you've said: miserable, locked perspective, huge inner conflict, just wanting to give up already. Staying awake is an endeavor, and the fears and doubts seem as loud as ever. I guess we'll work on plugging away together until we can schlep ourselves out of it.

• LIKE/LOVE 13

Luka

My strange need to change my surroundings has changed into need to change myself...or more like, need to learn (well surprise, when they bury my body I will probably rise from grave and complain that I need to be able to be a better corpse if I just found out how). I'm tired of all the negativity in my head, and I have promised myself to try to figure out a way to negate it. Any kind of forcing myself to positivity will fail miserably and make me even more angrier and pissier, and I have experience of that. It helps that I know I'm a King now, I can clearly see how my mind won't accept any kind of Tyranny against it, and I can begin to feel myself helpless when Tyranny doesn't work, doesn't matter if it is about me or other people who I try to put in their place by being a proper tyrant. I went back to studying Law of Attraction, I want to figure out a way to really use it to my benefit. I have plenty of evidence of how it works very well when I create something negative from my subconcious. Thus the work with negativity starts now. Again. There is so much of it in this head! For example, at least 50 times a day my mother nags to me in my head about something I've done wrong again, or just me damn breathing in a wrong way, and I haven't talked to her in 17 years. One would think I would have managed to shush her out of my head? Nope. Still there criticising me. Bunch of exes and ex-coworkers and ex-bosses too. Michael has said that some people will struggle with their imprinting for their whole lifes. I begin to be afraid I will never get rid of it.

I'm also really tired, and don't want to do anything. My energy has disappeared somewhere.

• LIKE/LOVE 9

Eric

It's interesting that one of the things Michael suggests for breaking from dogma is similar to something they have mentioned in personal channeling before: add/do something new/different. I've obviously not followed through on that yet, but interesting to note.

• LIKE/LOVE 9

Luka
25 minutes ago, Eric said:

It's interesting that one of the things Michael suggests for breaking from dogma is similar to something they have mentioned in personal channeling before: add/do something new/different. I've obviously not followed through on that yet, but interesting to note.

I thought I've done that, but probably not enough. I haven't thought that I might be stuck in Dogma, but I guess this is it. I can't wait to see how I will turn this into evidence of how much worse person I am than everybody else. First my arrogance makes sure I don't see what is going on in me (but everyone else is stupid ofc), then when the truth can't be denied anymore, self-deprecation takes care of self-flagellation.

We need a kitten gif here right now to soften this emergency but I don't think this site shows gifs.

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • LOL 2

Christian
On 9/10/2018 at 4:44 PM, Sam K said:

Yeah, war (both literal and figurative) does seem to be in the air, doesn't it?

well....his orangeness knows more about the military than the generals...dontcha know. 

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Christian
On 9/10/2018 at 3:34 PM, Troy said:

September 5th - 7th -- Energy Shift --  Mood Swings -  This Energy Shift looks to be a wave of emotional static, so to speak, that many students may feel and find challenging over these dates. Agitation, distraction, annoyance, wild dreams, exhaustion and even aching in the joints and muscles. This is a strange fluctuation based on your adapting to the climate of stress in which you must still function as healthily as you can. This shift will help those who are in the Positive Pole to unlock the slide to Spiritualist and begin to see possibility and potential. For those who are falling further into Dogma, it is bracing for impact that will have one landed in a heightened state of agitation and distraction that will either become the norm or be transformed away from Dogma over the rest of September.

OMG yes.   I have been so agitated lately.  

Some of that is from the fact that my son has been lying to us about thing every chance he gets.   It is getting tiresome.  

but other than that....just constantly feeling irritated. Fingers joints on my hands have been aching.   I have woken up several nights with my arms and hands hurting like have been sleeping with them clenched.  Several times I woke up and uncurled my fingers as I was waking up.  

I knew something was up.  

I can't really tell which side of the coin I am on on pragmatism.  I guess it is Dogma because at this point I seem to have little interest in compromise.  I feel that ship has sailed and the other side has made their bed.  Time to fight. 

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Eric

@Luka - Well, I did do it a little bit earlier this year myself, which was a start. But yeah, it seems like a more concerted effort would be needed. Then there's the part about focusing on the small, gentle, non-condemning voice and sticking to that despite the other voices. That one has definitely been difficult, as it's really easy to be convinced that the self-dep/arrogance voices are truth or right or practical somehow. But it seems like your idea of practicing some way around this, such as possibly a nugget in the Law of Attraction, would be up that alley.

I've also noticed another theme popping up for me recently about asking for help and/or just generally interacting with people more often. That will require some amount of effort in terms of breaking old patterns as well, and not totally sure how to approach it. But I can see the benefit of it in the moments when I have to some extent. Seems to be one of those things where I've had tools laid out, but I've not taken them up as I probably should.

And then there's kittens. 😛

• LIKE/LOVE 7

Luka

@Eric I think it is personal what works, or what work/learning is needed. I've been interested in concious creation and manifesting for decades, and it has helped me realise how negative as a person I am. The problem is how to not blaim myself for it, because I didn't choose to come negative, I was simply brought up in very negative environment. Removing it begins to feel like rolling a stone uphill, every time I think I got it, it will roll back and knock me down too.

giphy.gif

Edited by Luka
  • LIKE/LOVE 5