Troy

ENERGY REPORT: September 2018

Bogi

I can definitely see the mood swings part on September 5th-7th in retrospect.

I was crying those days every 5 minutes. Ups and downs. 

Generally, I can still feel the density of time, like I can see on the calender that it has only been 2 or 3 or 4 weeks, but it feels like more.

Currently, I have no idea where I am as for being in Dogma or Efficiency.

No.idea. Like I am in some indefinitive swump. It does not feel good or bad, it just is.

I have no idea where I am heading.

4 weeks ago, Viktor came back to the workplace, and I made that week a decision. It has been a roller coaster since. I have made him part of my "transformation". Or something.

I am just rolling with it because currently, I have no idea about anything.

On 9/10/2018 at 10:34 PM, Troy said:

Stay awake. Stay alive to your life.

I am so sleepy. 

• LIKE/LOVE 4
  • WHAT/WOW! 1

Eric

@Luka Yeah, pretty much. And it is especially tough having to unlearn self-oriented negativity and then relearn being kind to the self. It definitely feels like a Sisyphean task...habits are a bitch like that. But luckily, it's usually worth it in the long run. 

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Luciana Flora
1 hour ago, Eric said:

@Luka Yeah, pretty much. And it is especially tough having to unlearn self-oriented negativity and then relearn being kind to the self. It definitely feels like a Sisyphean task...habits are a bitch like that. But luckily, it's usually worth it in the long run. 

@EricThe same thing happens to me. It seems like habits are really powerful ..

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Wendy

@EricIt seems like the answer to most of my questions is to do something different and I feel like I rarely do.  I just don't remember, or I can't think of anything.  When I'm stressed I just go blank.

I have a session tomorrow and I'm gonna ask about this dogma rut I'm in and I'm afraid I'll just be told again to do something differently LOL but I'm sure there will be some new spin on that too.

Edited by Wendy
  • LIKE/LOVE 4

Eric

@Wendy Man do I know how that feels. Part of the frustration is wanting to do something new, something inspiring, but being at a complete loss of how or what. The stress makes it even more frustrating. I had a session years ago on a similar idea, and the preface to "do something different" was:

If nothing changes, if there is no stimulation, nothing to challenge or move you forward, then one can plateau. It is not that there is nothing one can do, or nothing of interest, or nothing inspiring, but just that you are looking for all of that within the same four walls, so to speak.

Logical, though not necessarily easy to see beyond four walls from within those walls. For me they also emphasized action as key, probably because I have an inertia issue. I'm a way better ruminater and than actor.

I can understand the nervousness. I really bristled a lot during my last session here, as I was in a rather defensive mindframe and didn't think the answers were all that helpful. Coming back to it later, however, I could see more bits of useful information than before (a big one being that attempting to outright eliminate the self-protective "walking in circles" only made the circles tighter and more exhausting). Not my finest session, but still with merit. So I say go for it with the question. You could even bring up the nervousness about getting the same message again, as it both acknowledges what you've received and may help them add a new spin on things. You may still get "just do it" Nike Michael, but usually even then there may be a helpful tidbit in there.

Edited by Eric
  • LIKE/LOVE 5

DianeHB
5 hours ago, Wendy said:

@EricIt seems like the answer to most of my questions is to do something different and I feel like I rarely do.  I just don't remember, or I can't think of anything.  When I'm stressed I just go blank.

I have a session tomorrow and I'm gonna ask about this dogma rut I'm in and I'm afraid I'll just be told again to do something differently LOL but I'm sure there will be some new spin on that too.

There are ways to ask a similar question without getting the same answer. If you tried Michael’s suggestion and got stuck, ask about the point where you got stuck. Get really specific. If you don’t even know where to start, tell them you don’t know where to start. But give them a list of how you spend your time, things you’ve tried, your reactions to what you’ve tried, and ask for feedback and for blind spots. Even if you’ve only made a tiny bit of progress and stalled, ask about what made you stall this time.

Also, if you get stressed and don’t have the mental energy to try anything new, ask about that. “Michael, I’ve tried to do new things but found that I’m too stressed out to be open to new things.” And then ask about the things that cause you stress. Ask about the fears. 

Edited by DianeHB
  • LIKE/LOVE 8
  • THANK YOU! 1

Luka

Gee, I just changed my sex (and it is an ongoing process still, though legalities are all taken care of but hello, my body will change for years), how much do I have to "do something different?" There has to be a limit how much can be asked from one person and I'm fucking serious when I say this. I do believe that everything begins from mind, so if you manage to do changes in your mind, it will be reflected in the reality around you. That is really all I can do as there isn't much I can change. I'd love to move but I can't fart money out of thin air so I just have to do with what I have, and if I've learned something in this life it is how to stretch euros so thin you can see through them and still have everything you need and sometimes even some extra.

So I read and study and try to find answers from my past and just try to be open to new information. And now I begin to doubt if it is just repeating a pattern that seems to work but actually doesn't.

Edited by Luka
  • LIKE/LOVE 4

Christina Lily Pedersen
On 9/11/2018 at 2:12 AM, Dawn said:

@Christina Lily Pedersen, I found this from the September 2011 Energy Report:

For those who wish to resolve the Dogmatic, Denigrating, and Suspicious state to which one’s perspectives, philosophies, and truths have come to be played out within or without over July and August, it would mean overhauling one or more of the Personal/Tribal truths to which one has come to cling, that no longer serves anyone in a way that is to one’s liking.

To overhaul a Personal Truth that is no longer serving you, it would mean assessing what that truth is (which is usually quite obvious by this time in the year) keeping it in your awareness, and making choices that are NOT supportive, defensive, or imposing of that truth. In other words, do the opposite of what you would normally do; choose to hear the opposite of what you would normally hear; respond in ways that support a different truth, instead of reacting to the one that no longer serves.

When Pragmatism falls into the Negative Pole, it is always resolved by “doing, thinking, feeling something different.” To continue in the same way that no longer serves you and/or others, over and over again, is part of Dogma.

THANK YOU, @Dawn, this was brilliant.

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Mari Lynn

This Energy report hit me like a ton of bricks. I realized that I too, have been locked in dogma, and this quote really nailed it:

"MEntity: For those who may have fallen further into Dogma over July, you may find that the emphasis remains on the lie that you do not matter. If you continue to struggle with the voices that tell you that you do not matter, then you may have fallen into Dogma and are discovering just how repetitive and ingrained and loud the voices are that are not your own."

No doubt!! Yes, it triggered alot and I too, was "down for the count" during the 6th-8th, during a rather difficult New Moon. Wanting to stay asleep. But, I can't. I WON'T. I DO WANT TO REMAIN AWAKE!!

I have been struggling with a decision to quit a job that is, despite provision of NEEDED income, has been injuring my body and the managerial environment become so negative that after reading that report (and yes, releasing tears of TRUTH) I knew that I had to trust the Bigger Picture, get my head out my ass and do SOMETHING about this job! So...yeah, I turned in my 2 week notice. I own my attitude of fear, negativity, self dep and all that other shit, ie. MY DOGMA against myself. It's sort of terrifying and admittedly a bit exciting to really take an action on my Essence beckoning, when all I've been listening to are the old voices saying "I don't matter". Yesterday @ work, I literally had to keep telling myself that, esp as I was having a severe nerve pain attack while on the job. My body was trashed by the time I came home, but in this experience, it solidified the fact that I've done the right thing in turning in my notice. Given my health challenges this summer, instead of an organization that touts "help to/for the disabled" (ie. Goodwill) being treated like a "problem child" by management is merely a reflection back at me to look at the messages I tell myself. That said, this job is injurious to my physical body, no matter how much I adapt/regulate/pace myself. After all, I had to teach these same principles to patients when I worked as an OT. It's been quite humbling to do a job that I initially viewed as "beneath me", but I needed to quickly turn that around and see myself as not just now *the injured patient* but to activate my own healing skill sets, and that has been incredibly hard. I have to continually be my own therapist, my own job coach, my own cheerleader. I can do it so readily for others, but it's so hard to do it for myself. 

In reading this NRG report, it gave me the courage to confront some of my own inner demons, challenge my beliefs, take action on my Truth, and well....not freak out after the dust settles!!!! I actually want to resume my use of my hands again in doing what I love to do, and that is doing Myofascial Release work, either @ my home, or someplace else. Its such a great modality and most of all, requires my Presence, and all the things that make this 'ol Warrior shine.  I even have a great massage table that  hasn't been used in months!!  

In addition, there is also a job opening I saw at one of my fave veg restaurants here in my neighborhood, part-time employment at a place that has a more gentile, healthy atmosphere. I was shocked when I saw the notice of that job opening, like-hmmm....the Universe is talking loud, lol!!! I have almost never seen an opening posted for this place. Alot of the employees are very long time workers. 

Either way, I am most grateful for this report, as it resonates so deeply. I will continue to re-read it if/when fears set in and I falter.  And, it activated the creative forces within to remind me that one of greed's ugly voice is fear of lack/scarcity/poverty consciousness....and to listen instead to the positive pole of the Spiritualist, being open to the possibilities that it's *safe* to let go and listen to that latter, more positive, Truth-filled message of the Spiritualist attitude. 

• LIKE/LOVE 9

KurtisM

Well I experienced an obstacle today...

I am also not feeling ok at all. Life seems very hard. I am overwhelmed and totally shut down.

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Bobby

Don't forget to put things into their proper perspective there young Artisan ?   #FWP

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • LOL 3
  • SAD 1

Bobby

@KurtisM  I don't want you to think I was dismissing whatever it is you're dealing with but as always there are probably worse things out there to be dealing with so that was the framework I was speaking from.  To give a real world example, 2 days ago, an acquaintance of ours was struck twice and killed while walking drunk on the interstate.  He suffered from his addiction demons and didn't outlive them.  The things that people can get themselves into can be really sad sometimes especially when they can't right the ship.  I don't think so but I certainly hope your problems are of this magnitude and even if not, they are still important to you and matter of course.  I hope you're able to find solutions.

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • SAD 4

KurtisM

@Bobby I know you only meant to be honest and humorous in your response. I just wanted to be honest in my reaction.

One of the questions I have rhetorically asked myself since Middle School is: "Why do you make such a big deal out of this? Why do you feel so slighted? Why do you feel so angry? Why are you so self-pitying? Etc. Others have it worse than you, so should you really feel that bad?"

I often took this self-questioning so personally it made me feel like whatever issue I had didn't deserve to be an issue. Others in the world live with nothing. Little food. No clean water. No shelter. Disabilities. Violence. And here I am whining and feeling scared about such a petty thing.

So whenever I felt too much I would shut everything out and just hide, or fake it till I make it.

This year though brought that issue back up big time.

I have never felt so tired and exhausted. I have never spent nearly every day crying. I have rarely ever had a panic attack, and this year i've had more than I can count. I've rarely felt so angry I want to punch someone. I've never been under so much stress i can't actually breathe. I've never felt so scared for my future, or the world's future. I've never consciously and willingly made an effort to grow up. I've never managed finances. I've never willingly tried making friends.

All of it is so new, and it's all piling on at once at a really precarious time in my life and the world.

I feel like i'm having the same physical reactions as someone who's being bullied or persecuted would. It makes me feel ashamed. I didn't want to post about my feelings here for fear of seeming too melodramatic or too privileged.

But I still did because I didnt want to be defined by fear.

I got news my grandparents are both ill today. My grandma has cancer, while my grandpa is gravely sick from chronic stress and a backyard injury. Those are the obstacles my mom has had to face.

My obstacle today was a financial error that could've got me kicked out of Uni. I wasn't in a good mood when i found out and broke down right after telling my mom.

• LIKE/LOVE 15

DianeHB
7 hours ago, KurtisM said:

@Bobby I know you only meant to be honest and humorous in your response. I just wanted to be honest in my reaction.

One of the questions I have rhetorically asked myself since Middle School is: "Why do you make such a big deal out of this? Why do you feel so slighted? Why do you feel so angry? Why are you so self-pitying? Etc. Others have it worse than you, so should you really feel that bad?"

I often took this self-questioning so personally it made me feel like whatever issue I had didn't deserve to be an issue. Others in the world live with nothing. Little food. No clean water. No shelter. Disabilities. Violence. And here I am whining and feeling scared about such a petty thing.

So whenever I felt too much I would shut everything out and just hide, or fake it till I make it.

I have never felt so tired and exhausted. I have never spent nearly every day crying. I have rarely ever had a panic attack, and this year i've had more than I can count. I've rarely felt so angry I want to punch someone. I've never been under so much stress i can't actually breathe. I've never felt so scared for my future, or the world's future. I've never consciously and willingly made an effort to grow up. I've never managed finances. I've never willingly tried making friends.

All of it is so new, and it's all piling on at once at a really precarious time in my life and the world.

I feel like i'm having the same physical reactions as someone who's being bullied or persecuted would. It makes me feel ashamed. I didn't want to post about my feelings here for fear of seeming too melodramatic or too privileged.

I got news my grandparents are both ill today. My grandma has cancer, while my grandpa is gravely sick from chronic stress and a backyard injury. Those are the obstacles my mom has had to face.

My obstacle today was a financial error that could've got me kicked out of Uni. I wasn't in a good mood when i found out and broke down right after telling my mom.

That’s a lot to take on, Kurtis. I remember freaking out when I got my first apartment lease before moving to college. It’s okay to be terrified by these things because you’re doing them for the first time. I feel the same way about starting a business! You may not have survival issues, but your problems are as real to you as they are to people with worse problems. But it is okay to step back and realize that you’re still here, you have backup, you’re okay. Even if the worst happens and you get kicked out, you will not die. That’s the more honest big picture of your life than the what if’s of all the things that could go wrong. 

When you said “why do you feel so angry?”, you reminded me of the Artisan guiding emotion. Here’s the quote: 

ARTISANS = ANGER 

At the heart of Anger is helplessness. Artisans find great inspiration in helplessness. This may sound strange, but it is what provokes their creativity, their sense of responsibility and ownership and presence in life. 

All Roles can feel helpless and Angry, but the Artisan learns quickly what to do about it. Create. 

Create systems, structure, order, and always remain on a friendly basis with chaos. 

Edited by DianeHB
  • LIKE/LOVE 15

Luciana Flora
5 hours ago, KurtisM said:

I know you only meant to be honest and humorous in your response. I just wanted to be honest in my reaction.

@KurtisM 

I just want to say that I understand you perfectly. When you said: I have rhetorically asked myself since Middle School is: "Why do you make a big deal out of this?" "Why do you feel so slighted?" "Why are you so self-pitying?" Others have it worse than you, so should you really feel that bad? "

I often took this self-questioning so personally it made me feel like whatever issue I did not deserve to be an issue. Others in the world live with nothing. Little food. No clean water. No shelter. Disabilities. Violence. And here I am whining and feeling scared about such a petty thing.

I do not know what to do. I do not know what to do.

I totally saw myself in it. I've heard this kind of question since my childhood. And those questions got into things that I started to question myself and I started to feel like I did not have no right toto be dissatisfied with something in my life or want to improve my life.

I've always had a hard time with friends. As I have said a few times I have spent totally isolated times. I think it's always painful, I do not think it makes a difference when it starts. Fortunately, this seems to be my least isolated time. Even though I feel insecure about my friendships.

When I started to relate to internet groups and talk about my problems, I had some people who really reduced my problems. And since I already had internal issues with it, it was very complicated for me. So I really do understand your reaction to Bobby's post.

I do not think there would be a solution to this. But I'd like you to know that I understand you. And that it's normal to be scared when it refers to things that you've never lived. One thing I'm learning now is that even the people who look safer have moments of insecurity. And many people just seem safe because they hide their insecurities.

Edited by Luciana Flora
  • LIKE/LOVE 10

Matt
5 hours ago, DianeHB said:

That’s a lot to take on, Kurtis. I remember freaking out when I got my first apartment lease before moving to college. It’s okay to be terrified by these things because you’re doing them for the first time. I feel the same way about starting a business! You may not have survival issues, but your problems are as real to you and as people with worse problems. But it is okay to step back and realize that you’re still here, you have backup, you’re okay. Even if the worst happens and you get kicked out, you will not die. That’s the more honest big picture of your life than the what if’s of all the things that could go wrong. 

When you said “why do you feel so angry?”, you reminded me of the Artisan guiding emotion. Here’s the quote: 

Perfectly said, @DianeHB.  Thank you, i never saw that Artisan=anger part. It makes sense. 

@KurtisM never be ashamed of your own feelings. They are just as important as anyone elses. I dont like at all when people arent allowed to be honest with their feelings. Everybody has different issues in life, and there are some people out there who like to act like their issues are the only important ones, and will diminish any other problem not associated with their own, and i say run away from those people. Just be yourself, and fuck what people think. Whats the saying, rather be hated for who you are, than loved for being fake. Anyway, just my 2 cents from another sensitive Artisan. I hope things improve for you. I forgot to add: remember- fuck that noise

Edited by Matt
  • LIKE/LOVE 9

Bobby

@KurtisM I dug up an older Message from Essence that might help you as well.  I've started more things in my life that flopped that I care to admit but in the end, moved on to the next thing and I think that is what Michael was referring to with this message.  What I've learned is to accept perfection if it happens, which is rare, but not to expect it.  Things will go awry.  They almost always do and for the Pragmatist, this can be really difficult I think.  WHY ISN"T THIS WORKING LIKE IT'S SUPPOSE TO???  ?

Anyway, here's the message to ponder over and see if you can glean anything from it for your particular situation:

THERE ARE NO LAST CHANCES; ONLY NEXT CHANCES

• LIKE/LOVE 9

Luka

@KurtisM Your feelings are valid. This world is not a competition where only those who have it "worse" have a right to talk about their problems. If it would be so, there would in the end be only one person who has a right to feel bad. There is always someone who has it worse. The thing is, you live your life, not theirs. It doesn't matter how much worse someone has.

I have spent a lot, and I mean A LOT of time on different help forums for abused people. There you learn that everyones feelings are valid, and you simply can't compare your suffering to suffering of others. If you are "only" emotionally abused it doesn't mean you have it better than the one who was beaten to  pulp. Psychologically you are probably both just as damaged, and will suffer from some form of PTSD. Emotionally abused people constantly come to support groups saying "I know others have it worse and I'm sure this is nothing, I'm just complaining for nothing".

Depressed people are one group who have to constantly hear from other people that "there are others who have it worse, stop being like that". Someone said that we should begin to say back "why are you happy, there are tons of people who have it better than you, what reason do you have to be happy?"

Kurtis, I've been young too, and it is hard. I would never want those times back. And today young people are under horrendous pressure. Suicide rates in USA have gone up 30% since 2000, and trippled for young girls. You are not young girl, but I doubt young men have it much better. Girls maybe suffer more from the pressure coming through social media and media in general, but what I've heard from young men they feel they are in a pressure cooker too. Expectations are insane, and life is much harder in USA than it was few decades ago.

On top of that you have sadness in family, problems at school and you try to carry the whole worlds problems on your heart. I truly admire you for it, because you know what? I couldn't care less. I have never had some universal love in me.

I give you the advice I got myself at one point: You have to give yourself compassion and have empathy to yourself. You can't set youself on fire to keep others warm. You are worth of your own love, and you need your compassion more than anyone else. You don't have to know everything. You learn as you go, just like everyone here. We are all making it up as we go. Feeling true compassion to yourself is not self-pity. Self-pity is a saying "why did this happen to ME?" like you were some special person in this world and can't have anything bad happen to you. I see no self-pity in you. You are just having a really hard time right now, and you have every reason to feel bad about it. Give yourself some slack, and love.

Edited by Luka
  • LIKE/LOVE 12

Luciana Flora
3 hours ago, Luka said:

@KurtisM Your feelings are valid. This world is not a competition where only those who have it "worse" have a right to talk about their problems. If it would be so, there would in the end be only one person who has a right to feel bad. There is always someone who has it worse. The thing is, you live your life, not theirs. It doesn't matter how much worse someone has.

I have spent a lot, and I mean A LOT of time on different help forums for abused people. There you learn that everyones feelings are valid, and you simply can't compare your suffering to suffering of others. If you are "only" emotionally abused it doesn't mean you have it better than the one who was beaten to  pulp. Psychologically you are probably both just as damaged, and will suffer from some form of PTSD. Emotionally abused people constantly come to support groups saying "I know others have it worse and I'm sure this is nothing, I'm just complaining for nothing".

Depressed people are one group who have to constantly hear from other people that "there are others who have it worse, stop being like that". Someone said that we should begin to say back "why are you happy, there are tons of people who have it better than you, what reason do you have to be happy?"

Kurtis, I've been young too, and it is hard. I would never want those times back. And today young people are under horrendous pressure. Suicide rates in USA have gone up 30% since 2000, and trippled for young girls. You are not young girl, but I doubt young men have it much better. Girls maybe suffer more from the pressure coming through social media and media in general, but what I've heard from young men they feel they are in a pressure cooker too. Expectations are insane, and life is much harder in USA than it was few decades ago.

On top of that you have sadness in family, problems at school and you try to carry the whole worlds problems on your heart. I truly admire you for it, because you know what? I couldn't care less. I have never had some universal love in me.

I give you the advice I got myself at one point: You have to give yourself compassion and have empathy to yourself. You can't set youself on fire to keep others warm. You are worth of your own love, and you need your compassion more than anyone else. You don't have to know everything. You learn as you go, just like everyone here. We are all making it up as we go. Feeling true compassion to yourself is not self-pity. Self-pity is a saying "why did this happen to ME?" like you were some special person in this world and can't have anything bad happen to you. I see no self-pity in you. You are just having a really hard time right now, and you have every reason to feel bad about it. Give yourself some slack, and love.

That response was beautiful. And I think it suits me too. Because I've also heard questions during my life about how other people have life worse than mine.

Maybe because I've heard comparisons all my life. I was born into a family with good financial conditions. but it took me a long time to get my independence. One time I said that it bothered me with the financial dependence I had with my parents. What I heard from the other person was that she wanted to be sustained. It seemed to me that I was bothering me for nothing. After all she would like to be in my situation.

The irony is that I often thought that the person who had to work from an early age would be more prepared than I was because she would have more life experience. There are many other valued things in the labor market that not just theoretical knowledge. And all I had was theory.

I had trouble getting a job. due to little experience. And I worried I'd never get it. It was a valid concern for me since my father would not live forever and obviously could not support me for a lifetime. But apparently, for some people, I was worrying about nothing. IoI

My own insecurity disturbed me at the time of the selection since I could not demonstrate security. And he could not convince the other person that he was the right person for the job.

but I got it . It took a while but I did. I'd write more but I need to leave now.

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Bobby

We had seen it before but yesterday watched the movie "The Greatest Showman" again.  The song I'm including here is one of my favorites from that musical.  And based upon the timing of things, it looks like this Divergence Nexus is probably emphasizing the "Never Enoughs" of varied relationships for me.  Yeah.. it's an obstacle.  Now to try to work around/through it.

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Nadine
On 9/10/2018 at 10:34 PM, Troy said:

September 25th - 27th  -- NEXUS -- DIVERGENCE -  This Nexus appears to be all about unexpected obstacles being brought up for examination and either be remedied or to branch realities in directions that deal with the obstacles in very different ways. Over this Nexus period, we would expect that these obstacles would not be minor, but sudden and solid that force a need for immediate solutions, both on the world stage and in the personal life. To the extent that one has moved into the Positive Poles of Pragmatism, these obstacles would find readily available solutions, but the more one has been locked into Dogma, these obstacles may be life-changing/altering in the long run.

Brace yourselves, the Nexus is coming!

• LIKE/LOVE 7
  • LOL 2
  • WHAT/WOW! 1
  • ANGRY 1

Eric

September 25th - 27th  -- NEXUS -- DIVERGENCE -  This Nexus appears to be all about unexpected obstacles being brought up for examination and either be remedied or to branch realities in directions that deal with the obstacles in very different ways...

Lol, funny enough, when I was doing hypnotherapy today, one of the things my counselor said as part of the session was "...and you'll find that the only obstacle is yourself." I immediately remembered this nexus starting today and was like, "...well, shit." ?

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • LOL 2