Troy

ENERGY REPORT: September 2018

H2nna

I had the weirdest experience falling asleep last night, could be it was just some "dream state" but there was a dense purple wall I went through and weird "tingly" energy. Maybe divergence, maybe not.??

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Christian

Anyone else get sick over the weekend?

My whole family is fighting a bug of some kind.  

Not sure if that mean I am being Dogmatic or not....or just that hey it's a month into the school year of kids sharing germs....surprise. 

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Luciana Flora

Last weekend I got a little cold .. On Saturday afternoon I started to feel a lot of sore throat .. it was hurting so much that it was difficult even to swallow the saliva ..

Today I'm better .. I'm just a little hoarse.

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Evelin

Yup, have had a nasty bug for over a week now -- sinuses, cough, the works.

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Christian

Yay sickness during a Nexus... I'm not the only one.

• LIKE/LOVE 4

KurtisM

I was extremely sick with an unexpected flu back around the 5th to 8th of September.

Considering I just entered a completely new area (university) & had been suffering through the last few years from a fragile self-esteem and loads of stress for the future though... I guess it's not that surprising.

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Evelin

I hear ya, Kurtis. Big changes here, too -- I moved out of my home of 10 years, got divorced, need a bit of adjusting. It's like I came full circle back to where I was 10 years ago.

I don't get sick much after I went vegan, but this time, yeah, and didn't have the time to sit back and be properly sick, either... double yuck.

Yet after a week of anger, numbness and depression I feel better today.

Bought new pens in autumnal hues, to colour mandalas with, calms me.

Wish you all something to warm your soul.

• LIKE/LOVE 10
  • WHAT/WOW! 2

Michèle

September felt like such a drawn out month where many times I had the feeling that I don't know where to squeeze another quantum of energy to get me through all of "this" - I found everything difficult, heavy, intense, work, relationship, life, until yesterday evening, where I suddenly emerged into a state of  profound peace, grounding, release, recovering at least some energy, that pleasant feeling of tiredness after you have achieved something great and a feeling of "It will be fine". Didn't connect it with the nexus until just now.

?Be kind to yourselves.?

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Crystal

I got sick this weekend too! I spent Friday in a friend's studio which has been Feng Shui'd, cleared, blessed, and filled with crystals and mini terrariums. It's so soothing. I could really feel the spiritual energy. Then the next day - boom! fever, sore throat, felt like crap for three days. Much Better now! But I think I detoxed something, or else my body is telling me I'd be happier and healthier in that kind of a sanctuary.

I"ve also, for months, been dealing with a sick cat (Daenerys, in my icon) but she's on the mend now!

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Luciana Flora

I thought I was getting better .. I wore today .. Depending on how tomorrow morning I go to the doctor ..

Leela Corman

Dr. Christine Blasey Ford's testimony before Congress about our latest Supreme Court nominee attempting to rape her was during the Nexus. I listened, riveted, then went to teach my class so I only heard about the parade of yelling entitled old white man-babies later. On my way downtown from campus to the bar where I was going to meet some friends, I got hit by a car. I'm fine, she was going very slowly. I just got knocked off my bike and a little bruised up. It was very weird, though. Then, a half hour later when we were all leaving the bar, my friends nearly got into a brawl with some racist kids in a truck who'd yelled something nasty at my Guatemalan friend. Lot of aggro energy. 

I've been feeling really raw and sad and angry. Part of it is the huge weight of rape culture, in the US and the planet. Part of it is an ongoing very personal situation for me that seems to have no resolution and over which I have no control. On the plus side, my band just recorded a demo over the weekend and we're great and they are wonderful humans. Today I don't feel great. I feel like I"m not emotionally available for my family. I'm alone, listening to one of my favorite Einsturzende Neubauten albums (JUST KIDDING they're all my favorite), painting a wall of my bedroom black and then putting a layer of iridescent over it (I dreamed this last year and decided to try to make it a reality), eating vegan chocolate cake and feeling really fucking weird. Like something is going to change, something big, but it hasn't yet, and I'm stuck in some kind of dead water. Also I just found out today that my brother has been secretly drinking so much that he's now in the hospital and the doctor says he'll die unless he goes to rehab. So I'm just trying to be supportive of my parents, who I've generally been pretty pissed off at all year but obviously I'm not going to leave them in the lurch over this.

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • SAD 8

Juni

Aaaand I'm ill again with what the doc told me is a ragingly contagious form of gastroenteritis, the details of which I'll spare you. She told me to stay home because even casual contact can be infectious.I didn't even get through the list of my symptoms before the doc diagnosed me and said she'd seen dozens of cases. Maybe the populace at large is having a hard time "stomaching" what's currently happening?

• LIKE/LOVE 4
  • WHAT/WOW! 6

KurtisM

@Juni I never thought of that possibility!

I have been suffering from digestive issues ever since I went vegan. I know its not the veganism that causes it- but the types of food I eat may be involved.

I think overall its just me digesting so much stuff.

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • LOL 1

NickG

Count me in on the post nexus sick train. Started just a couple days before the the beginning of the nexus and just hasn't resolved itself. Finally went to the doctor today and turns out I have bronchitis. First time I'll have to take antibiotics for something since I was a kid! Luckily I have this week off from work for vacation so only school to deal with. Post nexus has been weird and feeling really off. Like it’s hard to find my center of all things. Maybe it's juts something to do with my sickness. 

Edited by NickG
  • SAD 5

Christian
On 10/1/2018 at 2:47 PM, Juni said:

Maybe the populace at large is having a hard time "stomaching" what's currently happening?

Well....Micheal has said the body is very literal.....

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Christian
On 10/1/2018 at 4:01 PM, KurtisM said:

I think overall its just me digesting so much stuff.

I am sorry....that just made me laugh. 

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Christian

So got the ENT yesterday.   

He stated that is was my annual clean out.   He's not wrong.   Antibiotics and Prednisone. 

I have been having strange random thoughts about this Nexus.   One that keeps coming back is a sting of assassinations of politicians. It is a very strong thought that feels like it was something that whole world was talking about on the news.  Our actual news seems calm by comparison. 

I suspect we may be on a divergence where we are embracing more pragmatic approaches. Being more Efficient.  With recent news reports that Kavanaugh perjured himself, the dogma of the GOP might break.  Using the news and transparency to shine a light on the issues.  I would also state that Amazon's announcement today is sign of this pragmatism.   See it is more efficient for Amazon to just do it and take the lead.  They get positive press when it has been negative for so long.  The workers get a boost. And they get a reason to accelerate their automation.  Which will eventually lead to a small workforce.  So it is a temporary win.  But it is pragmatic. 

Personally, I have noticed in the last few days, more practical approaches to personal matters. 

Learning as always.  

• LIKE/LOVE 7

Juni
32 minutes ago, Christian said:

Well....Micheal has said the body is very literal.....

That was my thinking about this, too.

• LIKE/LOVE 1

KurtisM

Well in regards to post nexus, I may be wrong, but my Essence told me we're in an energy shift right now.

It's focused on people just being exhausted because they're so sick of how things are & want things to change.

If it's true, this is supposed to be a shift focused on power balance or recalibration.

I have noticed at Uni, that lots of people are getting sick. And not just sick, but also so sick of issues like objectification and economic corruption that they're being more vocal about.

My teachers keep slipping in little bits of political commentary that then ignite longer rambles until they correct back to the course material.

But clearly this is like a calm before the storm. The whole focus of these sorts of energies is for us to see what is truly not working, and then promote/invite/investigate solutions.

I'm personally sick of hearing my parents jadedness about issues. I have resolved through this tough year to not resign like they did. Surrender, yes- but give up and complain, no.

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 7

H2nna

I'd also say there is some type of energy shift going on, very static energy, shattering illusions type, I couldn't sleep last night and had the worst day in years but I guess it's necessary.?

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Christina Lily Pedersen

Dear friends, lately I have been reading the news about how many animals, bees, fish are dying in masses this year.

Has Michael spoken of these things? 

I believe I remember a session in which they spoke of how there was a Plan B to continue existence on another planet - or did I dream it?

Can someone help me understand just how bad these issues are? To me, it's beginning to look like time is running out. The other day, I heard an interview in which it was mentioned that all fish will be dead in 15 years. 

I have noticed the changes in my own world, as well. There are fewer of all the animal species here. 

I have, like many others, thought things might be okay if I just did my best. I am a vegan, I buy locally, I only buy recycled clothes/presents etc etc. 

But I am starting to feel desperate. How do you deal with friends and family who won't wake up and take responsibility for these things? Anyone?

• LIKE/LOVE 7
  • SAD 6

Jeroen
8 hours ago, Christina Lily Pedersen said:

But I am starting to feel desperate. How do you deal with friends and family who won't wake up and take responsibility for these things? Anyone?

I hear you. I have similar struggles with people in my local circles. Very few seem to be awake and there is not very much compassion and empathy for other lifeforms. I have been feeling sick and depressed for a while now thinking about this and the future well being of our planet and its inhabitants. Just recently people around here have been talking and excited about how hunting season has started up and I could not help but feel sick on the inside. That is just one example but there are others too relating to this topic. I do not have any solutions on how to deal with this but wanted to let you know that you are not alone in how you feel.

• LIKE/LOVE 7
  • SAD 1

Michèle

My mum has been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer yesterday. That means that we have to get used to the thought that she will die in the next 6 months, if that, unless she is among those one or so percent who by some fantastic, serendipitous, wonderful miracle survive this diagnosis. On Tuesday, they will do high resolution MRI to see whether it has already metastasised and that will decide the procedure, but she will definitely already have surgery on Tuesday to place a stent in the gall duct to drain bile and to minimise damage to the liver. There is always hope of course, but the reality is that it's a highly aggressive cancer with bad prognosis. She is too young to die. My boy is too young to lose his grandma - I am too young to lose my mum!

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • SAD 30