Troy

ENERGY REPORT: September 2018

Michèle

My mum has been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer yesterday. That means that we have to get used to the thought that she will die in the next 6 months, if that, unless she is among those one or so percent who by some fantastic, serendipitous, wonderful miracle survive this diagnosis. On Tuesday, they will do high resolution MRI to see whether it has already metastasised and that will decide the procedure, but she will definitely already have surgery on Tuesday to place a stent in the gall duct to drain bile and to minimise damage to the liver. There is always hope of course, but the reality is that it's a highly aggressive cancer with bad prognosis. She is too young to die. My boy is too young to lose his grandma - I am too young to lose my mum!

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • SAD 29

Sam K

I'm sorry for what you're going through, Michèle.  I hope you're able to have your mom around for a long time yet.

• LIKE/LOVE 8
  • THANK YOU! 1

Bobby
4 hours ago, Michèle said:

My mum has been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer yesterday. That means that we have to get used to the thought that she will die in the next 6 months, if that, unless she is among those one or so percent who by some fantastic, serendipitous, wonderful miracle survive this diagnosis. On Tuesday, they will do high resolution MRI to see whether it has already metastasised and that will decide the procedure, but she will definitely already have surgery on Tuesday to place a stent in the gall duct to drain bile and to minimise damage to the liver. There is always hope of course, but the reality is that it's a highly aggressive cancer with bad prognosis. She is too young to die. My boy is too young to lose his grandma - I am too young to lose my mum!

I'm very sorry to hear of this bad news for your family.  What a punch in the gut this must be!

• LIKE/LOVE 7
  • THANK YOU! 1

Wendy

@Michèle so sorry that you're going through this!  No matter what happens, you will be held here with love.  💕

• LIKE/LOVE 8

DianeHB

I’m so sorry to hear about your mum, @Michèle. Cancer is tough and heartbreaking. Love to you and your family. 

• LIKE/LOVE 8

KurtisM

My grandma was diagnosed with cancer too @Michèle, though I dont know much about it.

Thanks for sharing your difficulty processing it.

It seems the world is just really intensifying lately, due in part to our collective Mature Soul shift and the healing that has to come from that.

The Ms said our collective human body is gravely ill on all levels. I hope we can heal it this century rather than resist that inevitability out of fear- and the quicker the better...

Though the quicker it is that we heal, the more resistance we'll feel acutely.

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 9

LMML

@Michèle my best to you and your family. My father died with prostate cancer just six weeks ago, and my mother died with breast cancer in 2010. It is a difficult journey. I hope you will have many moments of loving time together in days to come.

• LIKE/LOVE 7

Michèle

Thank you all for reaching out. All your support in word and thought is welcome and appreciated - I feel carried and supported and that matters so much right now. 

@LMML I am so sorry to hear - and my condolences. 

Thank you all 🎆💖

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Heidi

Hugs, @Michèle. I'm so sorry you and your loved ones are going through this. I hope for the best.

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Joanne

Sending some caring love your way @Michèle ❤️

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Moriah

Michèle, I'm so sorry to hear about your news, but wishing you much love and comfort during this tough time. 

Edited by Moriah
  • LIKE/LOVE 8

AnnH

I am so sorry, Michèle. Fuck cancer. Fuck it to hell.

Sending you love and support. I've been there.

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Kasia

I'll add to the many supportive wishes with lots of love and hugs to you and your family, @Michèle. I'm sorry to hear about what you're going through, and truly hope for the best outcome possible, whatever that may be. ❤️ ❤️ 

• LIKE/LOVE 5

AnnaD

@Michèle, I am sorry you have to go through this. Know that you have my ears here, and that you can share whatever you go through here. I hope that you and your family have plenty of loving, touching and memorable moments with your Mum.Hugs.

• LIKE/LOVE 5

petra
@Michèle  Ditto to what @AnnaD said, I just could not come up with the words, cause you know, I feel so close to you.
Thanks to AnnaD, for helping me out.
Message any time, I love you and the ones you love !!!
  • LIKE/LOVE 4

MelinS
On 10/6/2018 at 1:38 AM, Michèle said:

Oh Michele. I'm so sorry to hear that you're going through this difficult time. Sending warm thoughts your way as you help your mom in her fight.

Edited by MelinS
  • LIKE/LOVE 3

Michèle

Thank you everybody -your messages an dlove mean so much.

You are all beautiful.

• LIKE/LOVE 3

AnnaElisa
On 10/6/2018 at 10:38 AM, Michèle said:

I'm sorry to hear this, Michèle! I'm in the middle of almost the same thing and if you want I can give you some advice/information about stent procedures, alternative treatments etc. Or if you just want to share your experiences with someone else who's in a very similar situation. Write me pm if you want! Love from Sweden! 

• LIKE/LOVE 2